• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS3/PS4) | September 2014

So, I started playing Rayman Legends (Vita) last night and I'm actually enjoying it this time around. Fuck those Murphy levels though.

might be the minority here but i did enjoy the murphy levels XD. though those daily/weekly murphy levels sucks a lot.

Jacqli

oh granzella:

hnDEkKQ.gif
I love the way they hug without touching each other, it reminds me of birth of a supervillian meme.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Have always been interested in getting a Vita TV but that Dangan Ronpa 1・2 edition one is going to look silly if Dangan Ronpa 3 comes out. Would've just preferred a black and white Monokuma one or something that could represent the series as a whole.

Will be downloading the crap out of that ZZS theme though once it's available.

N° 2048

First Tales game guys. Just getting into JRPGS (I know!).

Grace f or Xillia?

(No Vita yet to fully explore the genre)

Zhao_Yun

Grace f or Xillia?

Graces f was more fun imo but Xillia is a better entry point to the series. If you own a 360 Vesperia would be a good start as well.

v1perz53

Grace f or Xillia?

Xillia. I know a lot of people hate on it, but it was my first Tales game and I absolutely adored it, got the platinum trophy. Battle system is fantastic.

Picked up 3 Vita Atelier Plus games in the EU Hot Deals sale a few days ago.
Started with Totori as I decided to play them in release order rather than in storyline order (hope im not doing it wrong there as i've never played any of the series before) and im really enjoying it so far.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I repent to the Vita God. I elected to pre-order Destiny instead of buy Danganronpa 2 and for that, it almost killed someone I love today. My mother (the DIY lover) and I were changing out my cars oil filter when the car suddenly fell off the jack not a minute after she got from under it. It is now fucked, but not because it fell, but because the oil pan itself was fucked up before I even started to change it. I apologize, Vita God, I will never spit in your face again. I promise I'll Remote Play Destiny. Or will that make it worse?

ZeroAKA

Bought my first digital PS4 game! Can't wait to play Diablo 3 local co-op once my new controller gets here. Downloading Towerfall now too. :)

wilflare

-looks at the Wall of Shame-
wilflare is dead like the Vita

and someone go to the Post your Purchase thread please

DROPPING IN HOT ON THE FIRST DAY OF SEPTEMBER.

IT'S ALMOST LIKE I COULD HAVE MADE THE NEW THREAD. IT'S ALMOST LIKE I KNOW HOW TO MAKE NEW THREADS WITH GREAT SKILL.

BUT I DIDN'T.

SORRY MUM.

someone needs to go into that thread and post the
you got a 64GB
you got a Vita
gifs

I really need to like bookmark those gifs

Have always been interested in getting a Vita TV but that Dangan Ronpa 1・2 edition one is going to look silly if Dangan Ronpa 3 comes out. Would've just preferred a black and white Monokuma one or something that could represent the series as a whole.

Will be downloading the crap out of that ZZS theme though once it's available.

what's ZZS?

N° 2048

Took the GAF advice. Downloading Xillia now. Should keep me busy until I scrape up some cash for a Vita.

Sorry if this isn't the place to ask either but any big difference between the OLED and LCD Vita?

baekshi

Banned
I repent to the Vita God. I elected to pre-order Destiny instead of buy Danganronpa 2 and for that, it almost killed someone I love today. My mother (the DIY lover) and I were changing out my cars oil filter when the car suddenly fell off the jack not a minute after she got from under it. It is now fucked, but not because it fell, but because the oil pan itself was fucked up before I even started to change it. I apologize, Vita God, I will never spit in your face again. I promise I'll Remote Play Destiny. Or will that make it worse?

vita god is dead and despaired. that's why you chose destiny

v1perz53

Took the GAF advice. Downloading Xillia now. Should keep me busy until I scrape up some cash for a Vita.

Sorry if this isn't the place to ask either but any big difference between the OLED and LCD Vita?

You will find people who prefer either, as ZeroAKA said go for the cheaper option. I personally prefer the slim because of battery life and form factor being generally more comfortable, but OLED screen is gorgeous. The main thing to make sure you have for a future Vita purchase is PS+, and make sure you are "buying" the free games each month on the web store so you have games waiting for you as soon as you get a vita.

Bought my first digital PS4 game! Can't wait to play Diablo 3 local co-op once my new controller gets here. Downloading Towerfall now too. :)

I am very happy going all digital on PS4 (I game share with my brother who lives far away, so digital is much better). The speed of the interface and launching games and going back to the UI to launch a new one is awesome. Pick up my controller and my whole library is in front of me. Now please god Sony give me some folders.

N° 2048

Not really, both have their advantages (OLED screen vs better battery life and slimmer size). Get whatever is cheaper.

You will find people who prefer either, as ZeroAKA said go for the cheaper option. I personally prefer the slim because of battery life and form factor being generally more comfortable, but OLED screen is gorgeous. The main thing to make sure you have for a future Vita purchase is PS+, and make sure you are "buying" the free games each month on the web store so you have games waiting for you as soon as you get a vita.

Thanks, and I've been "buying" the Vita titles that I've been getting from PS+ for about a year and a half now :)
Nice PS+ backlog waiting for me when I get it.

netguy503

Hey guys, I have a quick question. Has the PS3 version of Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time ever been on NA PS Plus? I have it in my cart but don't want to DL 15GB's to see if it's a timed trial or not (which I believe it is). Thinking of trading it in but want confirmation first so I don't screw myself out of that insta plat. Thanks everyone.

N° 2048

baekshi

Banned
Vita 2k has better design overall....especially the buttons.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Hey guys, I have a quick question. Has the PS3 version of Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time ever been on NA PS Plus? I have it in my cart but don't want to DL 15GB's to see if it's a timed trial or not (which I believe it is). Thinking of trading it in but want confirmation first so I don't screw myself out of that insta plat. Thanks everyone.
Is it Cross-Buy? Because the Vita version was. In the US at least.
vita god is dead and despaired. that's why you chose destiny
Alternatively, it could have been the God of Why Didn't You Talk To That Cute Girl In Line? But I'm preeeeeety sure it was Vita God.

I wonder if I'll be able to play DR2 tomorrow, I've been watching so many animes recently that games were left on the sidelines.

Joe

I'm really glad I downloaded Dragon's Crown; I didn't think I'd like it at all but I've been playing it a ton.

incpdo

Double post! Im sorry ! I wish more unity games could come to psm but games like shadowgun and dead trigger

Yay! VitaGAF is best GAF!

Sorry AusGAF :)

Frothing to get a hold of Velocity 2X tomorrow night. Been looking forward to it for a long time now!

Top Bottom