• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Games for March: Broforce, Galak-Z, More

cheesekao

Oh sweet, that is the upcoming month (March) right? I live in TW with a US PSN. About to head up to Taipei to grab JP PS+.
Sorry for the late reply but yes, it's the march one. Still, I don't see how cost effective it is to buy a JP PS+ sub for just one game.

cheesekao

It isn't just for one, more of like okay niceeee and it is much cheaper then buying the US sub.
Oh so that's what you meant. Thought you had an existing PS+ sub for your US account. Mind if I ask if you can read Japanese? Cos I'm not sure if JP PS+ gets the english version. R3 regions get both the english and japanese versions of Muramasa for whatever reason.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Hope people give I Am Alive a shot. Love that game. Ending gave me serious chills.

Gotta pass on Flame Over. Not giving the Vita version the balance patches every other platform received is poor form, and has killed my interest in a game that I would've otherwise liked to try.

noomi

Went into PS store on my web browser, see that I cant add brofrce to my download que.

am sad :*(

Rymuth

The Engineer in charge must be a fan of either games and is refusing to flip the switch.

Superior: Do it.
Engineer: No.
Superior: Do it!
Engineer: NO! Henk/Cactus got robbed!!

WITHE1982

US gets I Am Alive because they got Super Stardust HD from the PSN hack. SSHD is the EU game.

Ah of course. I was wondering how I had it for free then I remembered I'd set up a US account before the outage so got all the "free" games.

Gutted as I wouldn't mind trying I Am Alive. Heard some good things about the story.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Hope people give I Am Alive a shot. Love that game. Ending gave me serious chills.

Gotta pass on Flame Over. Not giving the Vita version the balance patches every other platform received is poor form, and has killed my interest in a game that I would've otherwise liked to try.

What balance patches? I always hit a brick wall with the green goop

Reality Fighters is the only game not showing free for me. Not like I would ever download or play it, but I would still add it to the library were it available.

What balance patches? I always hit a brick wall with the green goop

Basically making parts of the game slightly more fair, so walls of fire wouldn't instantly kill NPC's as you enter areas and such, that gave you no chance to help them. Its a pity it was never patched as its ace, but brutally difficult to platinum due to a few issues that have since been addressed on all other versions.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Broforce has an obnoxious bug. About 3 seconds after a level loads, the controls go dead for just a fraction of a second. Found this out after dying 10 times in a row trying to make a chasm jump.

Drencrom

Broforce has an obnoxious bug. About 3 seconds after a level loads, the controls go dead for just a fraction of a second. Found this out after dying 10 times in a row trying to make a chasm jump.

Yeah, and the whole game overall is fucking atrocious performance wise.

I have the PC version already and it runs fine, i really don't understand what's causing the game to drop frames like it does here.

Yeah, and the whole game overall is fucking atrocious performance wise.

I have the PC version already and it runs fine, i really don't understand what's causing the game to drop frames like it does here.

wow

this is unbelievable. (i'm not saying that I dont believe you, I'm saying that its fucking broforce and it runs on toasters)

garbage

How do you climb a wall on Bro force? is there some trick to it because it never seems to work properly.

Edit seems to be that bug someone mentioned.

Footos22

Loving broforce. Is hilarious. Basically MURICA the game.

Not seen any performance drops but then again I don't look out for them like the frame counting weirdos.

kvn

Can confirm. Heavy performance problems, too. Plus, the audio bugs out. It's horrible, although I'm having a lot of fun playing couch co-op.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Yeah, really disappointed in the Broforce port. My PC's a fucking toaster and plays the game perfectly. PS4 version really shouldn't be having these issues.

Top Bottom