• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus is 5 today!

hiro4

That's pretty damn awesome!
Haven't gotten my email yet, though my numbers will be in the lower digits I'm afraid.

Volcane

Received mine. I have 244 monthly game downloads, but only have 1 hour played online and 3 sessions played which seems low.

Number45

Received mine. I have 244 monthly game downloads, but only have 1 hour played online and 3 sessions played which seems low.
I think it might only be for games picked up through PS+. I can't think of any of the monthly games that I've played extensively online (if at all) so I'm not expecting my numbers to be big.

Got mine today, expected a crappy poster or something but it's pretty cool to be honest.

zEKUwFf.jpg

As you can tell, I'm not a big online gamer, I prefer single player games, but still impressed with this free gift.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
and there isn't even 5 games worth playing thanks to it (on ps4)

rocket league, resogun, infamous first light. everything else has been pretty boring.

Like many 5 year olds, it started out with boundless ambition. Despite being less reliable than it's class-mate, it remains the more popular kid in class. This was largely because it brought in brilliant sweets every month and gave them out for free. It's still popular, but it's friends are grumbling now because it only brings in stale bread to share out and the less popular/reliable kid, has started bringing in chocolate cake every month because they've got a cool new stepdad.

Leedogg

Man those posters are awesome! I will admit I am a little salty. Over here in SCEA, we got NADA not even a "Thank You, for 5 years of service." email. Man hopefully we get something for the 10 year anniversary.

Top Bottom