• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Thread: Plus What? PLUS EVERYTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

netguy503

I have a question not on PS plus, but PSN stores but since this thread is more active right now I'll ask here. Did the pop cap games go away from anyone's download list or is it just me? I just returned from a vacation and I got hooked again on Bejeweled 2. I KNOW I bought Bejeweled 2 ( I even have the trophy list on my account to prove it) so why when I go to my download list does it only show bejeweled 2 DEMO with no unlock key? This is the same with Zuma and peggle ( I'm GLAD I downloaded that game and have it on my system currently before it got removed, love that game). I was ok with the no ps3/psn games transferring over to the next generation. But if Sony is fucking with the money I'm currently putting into this generation than...I don't know. Right now I'm just really disappointed and kinda pissed off. The only other game I can think of that I remember this happening to is Turtles in Time HD (which BETTER still be in my dl history...that's like $40 right there all those games combined). Sigh. :/

krae_man

I have a question not on PS plus, but PSN stores but since this thread is more active right now I'll ask here. Did the pop cap games go away from anyone's download list or is it just me? I just returned from a vacation and I got hooked again on Bejeweled 2. I KNOW I bought Bejeweled 2 ( I even have the trophy list on my account to prove it) so why when I go to my download list does it only show bejeweled 2 DEMO with no unlock key? This is the same with Zuma and peggle ( I'm GLAD I downloaded that game and have it on my system currently before it got removed, love that game). I was ok with the no ps3/psn games transferring over to the next generation. But if Sony is fucking with the money I'm currently putting into this generation than...I don't know. Right now I'm just really disappointed and kinda pissed off. The only other game I can think of that I remember this happening to is Turtles in Time HD (which BETTER still be in my dl history...that's like $40 right there all those games combined). Sigh. :/

Did you download the demo before you bought the game? If so the unlock key and demo could be at different points in your download list.

Edit: I just checked my download history and I have both Plants Vs Zombies unlock and the demo in my purchase history.

netguy503

Did you download the demo before you bought the game? If so the unlock key and demo could be at different points in your download list.

I've checked my whole download list. It is the same for all the other games I mentioned as well. I wish the DL had a search option. If PS4 has a search option for the DL I will shit my pants, cry "MEGATON!!!!", and give them $500 right away just for that feature alone.

Drek

The first store update is a bit weak-sause. Deus Ex along with some lame discounts. No Vita games for this update. Here's hoping the next update is better and offers some better discounts due to E3 Week :D

Isn't this how they always do it? One title each week alternating. They'll likely put one of these games (Saints Row?) up with the new E3 annuals, but they've always stretched them out over the whole month with Vita going after PS3.

Wow! June is a great month for PS+ subscribers. While I already own Deus Ex, I think it's an amazing game and am glad people will have a chance to check it out. I've always wanted to play VLR and Saint's Row the Third, so I have no excuses now.
except for my huge backlog

jonno394

25 hours in to Okami HD and nearly done. Brilliant and beautiful game. Ive just realised that out of all these PS+ games, Darksiders and Okami are probably the only two ive sunk a lot of time in to and actually finished. I think i need more Zelda type games on plus!

Wedge7

Nice, pretty pleased about Deus Ex, was one of those games I was always saying that I would buy one of these days on steam, just never got around to it. Perfect timing.

abrack08

25 hours in to Okami HD and nearly done. Brilliant and beautiful game. Ive just realised that out of all these PS+ games, Darksiders and Okami are probably the only two ive sunk a lot of time in to and actually finished. I think i need more Zelda type games on plus!

You sure about that? :p

But yeah I thought the same thing after I finished Okami last month. More Zelda games!

Isn't this how they always do it? One title each week alternating. They'll likely put one of these games (Saints Row?) up with the new E3 annuals, but they've always stretched them out over the whole month with Vita going after PS3.
I know.

I was just saying that there is nothing this week for VITA expect that discount on a VITA game. Next week, i am sure that we will get Machinarium along with new PS3 IGC announcements at E3. The following week, we will get Orc Attack and Saint's Row 3 and in last week, we will get VLR. Each week also brings in discounts and price reduction so i also keep an eye on it.

netguy503

I just played my Bejeweled 2 demo. It has a button to "unlock full game", I click on it. It takes me to the old store design with a message: No contents found at this time. And in my searching of the store I couldn't find peggle anymore either. WOW. Thanks Sony for taking my money and running with it. :(

Tizoc

As I have both US and EU Plus...which ver./region of Demon's Souls should I download and install on my PS3?

As I have both US and EU Plus...which ver./region of Demon's Souls should I download and install on my PS3?

PAL one. Namco are reliable and should keep the servers up for a few years yet, Atlus aren't and have already threatened to take them down twice at this point.

abrack08

I bought it. No unlock key. Just the demo in DL history.

Have you tried downloading any of the ones marked "Demo"? I've had a few games that I redownloaded that said "Demo" in the download list but once I fired them up it was the full game. I really doubt you lost access to your full games.

Haha...I bought Deus Ex a month or so back when it was on sale for $10 or a little less....

"What a good deal!" I thought.

"Better pick it up now and get to it when I can to take advantage of these awesome savings!" I thought.

o_O

Hooray for supporting my passion I suppose :D

jvm

Gamasutra.

Looking for Peggle or Bejeweled 2 on the web store shows no results. Did they remove the games? In this case, you may have to contact Sony... weird that the unlock file disappeared too.
netguy503, I can't recall if you're a NA PS+ guy or not. Anyway, I checked the web store just now and it's definitely missing Peggle and Bejeweled 2. I will get on PS3 to check there later, also checking my download lists. I have also purchased licenses for both of these games too, so it's possible I'm affected.

As zeopower6 suggests, I think you have a legit complaint and it's time to start making phone calls. I'd also suggest you PM mochuuu here on GAF and tell him you have a serious problem.

You need to find your transaction history showing you bought those items. I have my purchases all in email, but you can also find them on the PS3 transaction history too.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

Edit: I just checked my email receipts, and my purchases were both in 2009. I flipped through my download list to those dates (on the PS3 directly) and found both unlock keys, each on its respective purchase date.

Now this doesn't mean much for you, personally, because as my Borderlands experience last summer made clear -- a single person's account can get screwed up. I was able to get a satisfactory resolution from Sony, but I consider myself exceptionally fortunate. I only lost time, and got my licenses back eventually.

As I said before, pursue it vigorously and keep us updated. Being loud and public (but polite) is the right way to go.

I just checked my download list and both the demo and unlock key for Peggle are appearing.

netguy503

netguy503, I can't recall if you're a NA PS+ guy or not. Anyway, I checked the web store just now and it's definitely missing Peggle and Bejeweled 2. I will get on PS3 to check there later, also checking my download lists. I have also purchased licenses for both of these games too, so it's possible I'm affected.

As zeopower6 suggests, I think you have a legit complaint and it's time to start making phone calls. I'd also suggest you PM mochuuu here on GAF and tell him you have a serious problem.

You need to find your transaction history showing you bought those items. I have my purchases all in email, but you can also find them on the PS3 transaction history too.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

Problem is solved friend. Thanks to you and everyone that replied today. The thing is I have two accounts (one mine, and one shared group). The demo was on my profile but the demo + unlock key was in my shared group. This DOESN'T excuse sony from the major fuck up that is their download history format. I have over 200,000 items in my shared download history (200,047 to be exact as I had to look through them ALL today) and if you have a large list like that (like most plus users) if you go to fast you know that it TIMES YOU OUT. So you have to go through the whole list again. Now, on the old store format I would say "no problem, I can just go into psn games on the store and search for it alphabetically and then dl it so I don't have to do my whole list". Well, you can still sort of do this on the psn store but I guess when they switched stores they didn't upload all of them to the store. Just from what I own here are the games missing from the store that I own: Turtles In Time HD, Shatter, Zuma, Apples to Apples, Peggle and Peggle Nights, Tetris, and Bejeweled 2. That's alot. Only TMNT is the only one I heard that was leaving the store. This is quite a big fuckup. So what I did was redownload all those games to my HDD (that had suffered a YLOD so that is why I had the trophy list on my system but not the games) so I NEVER have to go through my MASSIVE DL history, suffering a hundred time out's because of it and having to start the whole process again just because Sony hasn't woken up in 2013.

I wasn't kidding when I said earlier that I would give Sony $500 of my money NOW for the PS4 if they just announced that it would have a searchable DL history. Wow, what an amazing concept. What I had to do for hours today was just stupid and I'm sorry for anyone that has to go through it. Thanks again GAF for all your kind and quick replies though.

jvm

Gamasutra.
200,000 items?

Like 200, but times a 1000?

Holy sh-

Meanwhile, glad you worked it out! Yay!

Meanwhile, Sony's download list system is still a colossal mess. Boo!

whitehawk

Banned
What Sony really needs to do with the download history on the Vita is give the option to only view Vita items. I hate scrolling through tons and tons of PS3 items that are useless to me on my Vita.

IceBreak

Banned
Breaking news: Orc Attack is not coming. Not sure if it's going to be replaced or not.

KjV9Rn9.png

Also, it's still unclear if Machinarium is coming on Vita or not.

zeopower6

There are only 4 Tuesdays in June - only 4 updates for the month. It probably got moved to July.

It's possible we could have gotten two games in one week. We got Germinator and Pinball Arcade in one week. :p Wonder how that error with Orc Attack happened tbh...

Breaking news: Orc Attack is not coming. Not sure if it's going to be replaced or not.

Also, it's still unclear if Machinarium is coming on Vita or not.
How odd. If they're taking out Orc Attack, there must be another Vita game to replace it (fulfilling the standard of at least 2 Vita titles per month). Maybe Machinarium Vita will take its position there, as it's not a true cross-buy title right? I'd actually prefer to play it on Vita seeing as how touch controls would be the preferred way to control a point-and-click game over a gamepad.

Or maybe we get Machinarium on PS3 and Vita AND another separate Vita title!
/dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom