• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Thread: Plus What? PLUS EVERYTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS+ is really tempting me to go PS4 Next-Gen (if I get a new console at all). I see this thread and every day I have a little more regret not getting PS+ (and instead paying for XBL).

Arthea

Still have yet to try it. Not a fan of racing games (outside of kart racers like MK and Crash ect...) but Apocalypse does seem interesting.

I don't remember so totally destroyable landscapes in any other game. It is repetitive, like any racing game, but playing for the first time, it's spectacularly fun.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
I didn't like how online progress was handled in Motorstorm and that it wasn't stored online. Meaning that after my HDD-switch my progress went to level 1 even though I had the platinum.

I just realised that Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is on sale which ends today, does somebody know the specific time when the deal is over today? And do I have to buy the online pass separately for 9,99€ or is in included with the full game purchase?

I just realised that Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is on sale which ends today, does somebody know the specific time when the deal is over today? And do I have to buy the online pass separately for 9,99€ or is in included with the full game purchase?

Online pass is always included in the digital version unless this is some whole new Scamco plan.

I don't even know if they use online passes.

coughlanio

This weeks sale just gone up on the EU blog. No mention of extra an PS+ discount though :(

I kinda want that Infamous pack, even though I got Infamous 2 from the IGC.

ReNeGaDe124

The interesting thing is that Limbo (PSV) doesn't have an expiration date like other PS+ games. So that means we will be able to play it on Vita even if our subscription ends. I think it's a bug caused by the Cross-Buy.

Tizoc

How's GE Burst compared to say MonHun FU?

...and anyone notice that we're now 3 months with a free Bamco PSP game for Plus?
I mean I get those games not selling, but with those absurd prices how would they expect one to buy them anyways right?

Wonder if we'll get the PSP Ace Combat game too...

Im behind. I thought since these came out so early in the month the next batch would be announced soon. So new new content till July?

Next week Infamous 2, Motorstorm Apocalypse and Littlebigplanet 2 will be replaced. Thats why we got the regular update early.

We don't know what they will be replaced with but expect 1st party stuff like PS Battle Royale, Twisted Metal, Uncharted, Sly or something.

lucius

Portal 2 sale saved this month for me, I have all the other good games. I still have E3 so hopefully I get least one game free I really want.

Deus Ex:HR is great though many different ways to play, try a stealth run, maybe not on your 1st play-through unless your really good/patient at these type games.

hurzelein

So Infamous 2 is on Sale right now in Europe for 9,99€. 8,99€ with PS Plus.

Tempted to buy it to support it, played it while I had PS Plus.

Need your help Gaf!

My Plus ran out a few days ago. Wanted to wait 30 days till I resubscribe.

When I resubscribe now, will I even be able to buy Infamous 2? Why the Plus Discount? When you have Plus, arent you not even able to buy the game because as part of the Instant Game Collection you can just download it?

Has Sony changed the store in the way that you can buy PS-Plus eligiable games?
I would totally support that, my main reason for letting Plus run out was to buy some games I want to support.

So can anyone with Plus check if he could buy Infamous 2? Thanks

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...us-2/cid=EP9000-NPEA00318_00-GINFAMOUS2000001

Since we know that more games will be added to the June list during E3, are there any guesses what they'll be? Unannounced titles or games that will be given dates at E3? We know that games like DiveKick and Hotline Miami are coming, but we still don't have any idea when.

rafbanaan

Need your help Gaf!

When I resubscribe now, will I even be able to buy Infamous 2? Why the Plus Discount? When you have Plus, arent you not even able to buy the game because as part of the Instant Game Collection you can just download it?

I would totally support that, my main reason for letting Plus run out was to buy some games I want to support.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...us-2/cid=EP9000-NPEA00318_00-GINFAMOUS2000001

Checked it, but I can't buy it since I already own it because of Plus (You've already bought this product).

Need your help Gaf!

Signed out £7.99 (£7.19 with plus). Signed in just says purchased.

Guess it left early.

Need your help Gaf!

Infamous 2 will be removed from plus next week. You have 3 days to buy it for plus discount after that.

Edit: I'm stupid it doesn't work that way of course...

Need your help Gaf!

If you had it in your account when you last had Plus, you're able to re-download it for free when you re-subscribe.

Tizoc

Need your help Gaf!

If you got inFamous 2 as a Plus freebie, and your sub ended, but are planning on resubbing to Plus again:
There's no need to buy it.
Once you re-sub it's 'free' for you to play for as long as your subscription lasts.

...unless you want to have the game but not as a Plus freebie.

hurzelein

So the Plus discount makes no sense at all :D

Sony should really change its store policy. There are people out there who want to buy Ps Plus games...

@Tizoc: Yeah I know that. Just want to buy it to really "own" it and support it.

Thanks@all!

Number45

Sony should really change its store policy. There are people out there who want to buy Ps Plus games...
I suggested to the Futurlab guys when I donated for Velocity Ultra that they should go to Sony to see if there's a way of allowing us to pay for certain games. Not sure if they did anything (or if there's ever been any feedback on it).

repeater

Just posting to say that this perfectly demonstrates what a strange and magnificient beast PS+ is in today's gaming world. :D

Raven77

Quick question:

I do not play to play my PS3 much when the PS4 launches, HOWEVERRRRRRRRR, I do plan to buy a Vita when the PS4 comes out or around that time.

So if I get Plus right now, will the free Vita games be stored to my PSN account even though I don't own a Vita right this second? As in, lets pretend that Game X is free on Vita with PS Plus if I sign up now, but I don't get the Vita for another 3 months, when I do get it will I have access to that game? Do they expire if I don't download them in time?

Dantis

Quick question:

I do not play to play my PS3 much when the PS4 launches, HOWEVERRRRRRRRR, I do plan to buy a Vita when the PS4 comes out or around that time.

So if I get Plus right now, will the free Vita games be stored to my PSN account even though I don't own a Vita right this second? As in, lets pretend that Game X is free on Vita with PS Plus if I sign up now, but I don't get the Vita for another 3 months, when I do get it will I have access to that game? Do they expire if I don't download them in time?

Assuming you add them to your download queue, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom