• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Thread: Plus What? PLUS EVERYTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucius

So the Plus discount makes no sense at all :D

Sony should really change its store policy. There are people out there who want to buy Ps Plus games...

@Tizoc: Yeah I know that. Just want to buy it to really "own" it and support it.

Thanks@all!

Yeah I wish this also I rather just own some games when there is a decent sale. Plus actually let me buy the Plus Borderlands bundle sale which you got both Borderlands games for $21. The transaction went through it is in my list, but since I downloaded B1 when it was a free Plus game it still has an expire date, I tried deleting it multiple times and downloading it again after the purchase but it still acts as if I don't own it.

hurzelein

Just posting to say that this perfectly demonstrates what a strange and magnificient beast PS+ is in today's gaming world. :D

Would make an interesting Thread discussion I think.

PS Plus / cant buy games I want to support / why does Sony not change it / developers you can manually give money via Paypal.../ Is this a technical Store-thing? / Will it change with Ps4? and so on. Maybe even pitch that thread to Yoshida... afterwards, they need to change that.

Would open a thread, but junior member + meh english.

So the Plus discount makes no sense at all :D

Sony should really change its store policy. There are people out there who want to buy Ps Plus games...

@Tizoc: Yeah I know that. Just want to buy it to really "own" it and support it.

Thanks@all!

It makes a little sense: you may want to own the title even if you let your subscription lapse. Anything that goes on sale usually has an added Plus discount too - why let this be an exception!

Raven77

Assuming you add them to your download queue, yes.

Okay so basically I can get Plus now, go into my PSN account online, add them to my queue there? Then when I get my Vita in a few months I would essentially have a lot of games in my queue right from the start?

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Just a question.
I tried activating Uncharted Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush on my PS3. It worked, but obviously I stopped downloading, they were activated and are on my donwload list.
Now, I don't have a Vita, will I be able to download those game if I ever buy one?

Edit:
Whoops, looks like the answer was just a post away:

I'm thinking about getting a Vita only because I have like 10 games thanks to PS Plus. Maybe if it gets a price drop I'll jump in.

Tizoc

Just a question.
I tried activating Uncharted Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush on my PS3. It worked, but obviously I stopped downloading, they were activated and are on my donwload list.
Now, I don't have a Vita, will I be able to download those game if I ever buy one?

Edit:
Whoops, looks like the answer was just a post away:

Well any Vita or PSP game you dl to your PS3 can be then transfered to your Vita once you get it. Keep in mind that Vitas only use 1 account, and the Vita will ONLY allow transfer of games you got from your PSN account and no other.

Omerta

I had a really solid collection of games for my vita long before I bought it... Personally, I downloaded them to the ps3 and then synced them using content manager on the vita.

The process was surprisingly easy.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Well any Vita or PSP game you dl to your PS3 can be then transfered to your Vita once you get it. Keep in mind that Vitas only use 1 account, and the Vita will ONLY allow transfer of games you got from your PSN account and no other.

Good to know. But I'm already running out of space as it is, can't afford to donwload Vita games now. :lol

Number45

Okay so basically I can get Plus now, go into my PSN account online, add them to my queue there? Then when I get my Vita in a few months I would essentially have a lot of games in my queue right from the start?
Do yourself a favour though, make a note of all of them. The store doesn't make it very easy to keep track of these things.

Izick

How does Deus Ex run on the PS3? I'm pretty sure I got it on the 360 the first time I played it. I think I'll do a non-lethal run or something if it runs well on the PS3.

Tizoc

How does Deus Ex run on the PS3? I'm pretty sure I got it on the 360 the first time I played it. I think I'll do a non-lethal run or something if it runs well on the PS3.

I played the digital version and it ran fine, but the loading times were long...

solaaire

Neo Member

It run pretty decently, my only real gripe is with the loading times. This is the only version I've played though, so it might be just as atrocious on the 360 or PC.

I have two PS+ UK vouchers I don't need. Do I post them in here or is there a special thread for something like that?

I'd like a voucher if you still have one available! Been meaning to pick up the SotC/Ico collection for a while!

Fezan

So i wanted to ask that i have 2 ps3. one at home on at other accommodation where i live can i activate my psn plus on both accounts

jonno394

Anyone else hope one of the Three annual titles on PS+ is Heavy Rain? I've never played it, and obviously it would be good marketing for Beyond

vdlow

Anyone else hope one of the Three annual titles on PS+ is Heavy Rain? I've never played it, and obviously it would be good marketing for Beyond

I would love if that happens, but I doubt it. Especially because Heavy Rain is not up on the Store.

fixuis

I have both us and uk plus but my vita is linked to us account. Can I transfer rayman origins from uk plus account to vita through ps3 or pc? Thanks..

netguy503

I have both us and uk plus but my vita is linked to us account. Can I transfer rayman origins from uk plus account to vita through ps3 or pc? Thanks..

Your vita can only do one account but you can switch on the fly whenever you want. Just be on one account at a time.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Yes. You can have same account (and plus) on 2 consoles (+2 handhelds).

I hope PS4s will not count against the PS3 2 console limit. But instead add to it.

I would like to see Motorstorm Apocalypse. I think Heavy Rain would be nice, but many might be thrown off by it too.

Joni

I hope PS4s will not count against the PS3 2 console limit. But instead add to it.

Doesn't matter though. No BC so no PS3 game is playable on the PS4. You could link 3 PS3s to any account, it is the amount of consoles on which you download a game that matters iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom