• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PlayStation] State of play announced for the 31st of January 40 minutes 15+ games

R6Rider

Gold Member
Sorry Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I was going to make a picture of my avatar staring out a rainy window but realized I actually have no idea how to do that… so pretend it’s there too.
sad-avatar1.jpg

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Ugh, 23:00. Oh well, I never sleep before midnight anyway (hence I'm always a tired wreck), so I'll be there I guess.

Sephimoth

I'll sidescreen it because these are often mega disappointing for me.

I hope they don't show more of FF7R 2 tbh, it's my most awaited game at the moment and they've shown way too much so far.

Would like another Lost Legacy game actually

Last edited:

Sw0pDiller

Please be good, Ries of the ronin and steller blade alone are a must Watch for me. Show us the elden ring dlc trailer! And agent gameplay for sure

Perrott

Fucking Leakers spoil that kind of Fun, it is so stupid to read about a surprise game announcement than experience it first hand with a high quality trailer.
And don't forget the assholes that are always pulling rumors from their asses and spreading bs without knowing shit.
I don't think leakers have spoiled everything. We'll see.

havoc00

Rumor is the Sea of Thieves port to PS5 will be announced today on the Sony State of Play, smh. Bad enough they are giving away Xbox exclusives to start with, even worse that they are advertising said ports on a direct competitor's showcase event. It's like signaling to PS5 owners "no need to buy a cheap Series S in a sale to play our exclusives, if you wait long enough we will bring our games to you here on PS5".

RagnarokIV

Squeezing my ass in for a seat in that train boys. Silent Hill 2 is gonna be YUGE - my most anticipated game of the fucken year!!!!!

donald trump gop GIF by Election 2016

Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

Donald Trump GIF

Rumor is the Sea of Thieves port to PS5 will be announced today on the Sony State of Play, smh. Bad enough they are giving away Xbox exclusives to start with, even worse that they are advertising said ports on a direct competitor's showcase event. It's like signaling to PS5 owners "no need to buy a cheap Series S in a sale to play our exclusives, if you wait long enough we will bring our games to you here on PS5".

You're not wrong

Well there's also PC.

Top Bottom