• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PlayStation] State of play announced for the 31st of January 40 minutes 15+ games

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Please can I have Ass of Can Whooping Ass of Can Whooping next to me in the disabled area. As he is my emotional support Avenger.🦄

QvaUD2d.jpg
Dz1Gu3W.jpg

DrFigs

can i be on the train pls. i wasn't sure if i wanted to get hyped for this, but i don't want to miss out :(

Reactions: TGO
Larry Hagman was the chief hardware architect of the original PlayStation.
That was just that posters (i forget his name and is now banned or left or something)

Ken Kutaragi was the designer/architect of the ps1.

Also that guy is Major Nelson from I dream of Jeanie, (not to be confused with Microsoft's major nelson, a much lesser being, that one) ..

Anyway, add me to this hype train ...

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
That was just that posters (i forget his name and is now banned or left or something)

Also that guy is Major Nelson from I dream of Jeanie, (not to be confused with Microsoft's major nelson, a much lesser being, that one) ..

Bryank75 was his name and he was just a diehard

bender

What time is it?

main-qimg-637b93782edf54ad322f1849f2a43c3e

Top Bottom