• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 03/04/10 - VectorTD (US) | Just Cause 2 Demo | Yakuza 4 Demo (JP)

Shouldn't EU PSN Update be up by now? Gonna download JC2 demo! And lolz at Y4, if I'll download that I think I have played like full game worth of demos in the past 2 weeks (I have played like 4 hours of Y3 demo, hah).

PetriP-TNT said:
Shouldn't EU PSN Update be up by now? Gonna download JC2 demo! And lolz at Y4, if I'll download that I think I have played like full game worth of demos in the past 2 weeks (I have played like 4 hours of Y3 demo, hah).

It updates generally near 18h00... I want to use my HR collector's code NOW !

thefil

I'm going to be a little sad if CTR finally comes out on US store today right after I tracked down a disc copy.

edgefusion

JonStark said:
It updates generally near 18h00... I want to use my HR collector's code NOW !

It's updated much earlier than that a few times now recently. And me too, I am gagging to listen to that soundtrack!

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I still have my unused HR CE code in the game package.

HMV sent me a replacement code in an email.

Does that mean I have two codes for all the content? Or is the HMV email code just for the missing soundtrack?

dallow_bg said:
I still have my unused HR CE code in the game package.

HMV sent me a replacement code in an email.

Does that mean I have two codes for all the content? Or is the HMV email code just for the missing soundtrack?

That's what I'd like to know to.

Is the soundtrack live yet anyone know?

FrancisH

Yay for the Age of Booty special offer! :D I almost bought it at full price a few days ago but decided to go for Greed Corp instead, luckily!

BeeDog

Surprised that the Heavy Rain Soundtrack is considered a "game" in XMB (similar to the real-time KZ2 ad). :D Gonna check it out in a few minutes...

BeeDog said:
Surprised that the Heavy Rain Soundtrack is considered a "game" in XMB (similar to the real-time KZ2 ad). :D Gonna check it out in a few minutes...

Well once you install it again inside the app, you quit the app and listen to them as you would normally in the Music section on the XMB, you can delete the app thereafter.

BeeDog

Katana_Strikes said:
Well once you install it again inside the app, you quit the app and listen to them as you would normally in the Music section on the XMB, you can delete the app thereafter.

Ah, just experienced that. Still, pretty cool. Since I've already stuffed a 320 GB HDD in my PS3, I'll just let the app rest on the PS3 either way. :)

Liking Patchwork Heroes a lot but at the same time I suck at it and it seems very challenging. I fear not being able to get very far with the full game, but it's really charming and certainly could be quite addictive.

Cruzader

Banned
Need advice: Im not a big fighting fan but for $7.50, SSFHD looks hot. I got plenty of funds but I worry I wont play it much. To buy or not to buy? I'm aching for a sick PSN game but sadly everything in it seems old. I want something new. I hope Sony has a big PSN title for March..it has to.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
DMeisterJ said:
Can the fucking store go up so I can download my Heavy Rain DLC? Good freaking grief.

I was grinding through Bioshock multiplayer for 7 hours so I could be free for the DLC and know the wait is unbearable.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
MemoryofMaggot said:
What are the chances of some new avatars hitting the store. I need an origami one...

I think its zero chance if they haven't yet showed up in other regions store updates?

Big_T

Got This email from Qore
QORE'S MARCH EPISODE, COMING NEXT WEEK

Hey, Qore(TM) subscribers and fans! We just wanted to let you know
that Qore's March episode will be arriving on March 11--one week later
than usual.

Episode 22 will feature a dynamic theme from the innovative new game
Heavy Rain(R), free for all Qore subscribers
. For those of you familiar
with the game, the theme takes place at the crime scene with
patrolling officers, police cars, rainfall (naturally!) and
ARI-inspired icons.

We've also got extensive Final Fantasy(R) XIII coverage in store for
you
, including an interview with the game's creators and a look at
the launch day activity in Japan. You'll also get to learn more about
Volatile Games' Dead to Rights: Retribution and Capcom's Lost Planet(TM) 2

Thanks to Qore's interactive digital gallery, we're bringing you an
exclusive preview of the upcoming God of War graphic novel--narrated
by writer and comic book legend Marv Wolfman himself. Plus, we've got
our Blu-ray(TM) roundup for the month of March and a
Dead to Rights: Retribution theme.

Thanks for your support! We'll see you next week in Qore's Episode 22!

Cruzader

Banned
Valkyr Junkie said:
Dammit, I already have that theme.
:lol :lol :lol

Finally something worth DL from Qore. No more dumbass generic themes although I hope they offer more PS1 or minis through Qore.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
MemoryofMaggot said:
Damnit really? The MAG avatars came up pretty much unannounced. Were they up in other regions first?

Ya following the weekly store thread when those MAG ones popped up I think EU got them first then JP then US. Our store updates last so if there were new ones we would have known by now. I guess cause all PSN users have to be able to see them and have access to them that they all must go live around the same day.

Top Bottom