• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 03/12/09

neight

Banned
High Velocity is a good game. PSN has the best poker and bowling games imo. Not a hard thing to do considering the effort that usually goes into those kind of games. Like Texas Hold 'Em on XBLA is fun online but offline the AI is really stupid.

Oni Jazar

neight said:
High Velocity is a good game. PSN has the best poker and bowling games imo. Not a hard thing to do considering the effort that usually goes into those kind of games. Like Texas Hold 'Em on XBLA is fun online but offline the AI is really stupid.

I just wish the Texas Hold 'em game on PSN had tournaments.

Bobo

I downloaded and installed the Sackboy character for Everybody’s golf but it isn’t showing up in the character select screen. Do I need to update the game? I’m prompted to download “something” a patch I guess when I select online mode but it is taking too long to download. Help.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Bobo said:
I downloaded and installed the Sackboy character for Everybody’s golf but it isn’t showing up in the character select screen. Do I need to update the game? I’m prompted to download “something” a patch I guess when I select online mode but it is taking too long to download. Help.

Yeah, the update is freaking slow, but yeah, you gotta download the online patch.

Spelunker screens

1zyc5cw.jpg

149qngz.jpg

24et5z4.jpg

11bkrqx.jpg

5mi7pc.jpg

2zqvbeu.jpg

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1222770_1124.html

Ashour

I might get the PSN Buzz! (anyone knows if it supports trophies?) and I was going to buy Patapon 2 from EU PSN but I think its $10 too expensive (though I might get it since its still 2 months away form reaching the US).

Tntnnbltn

High Octane and Street Skater 2 weren't rated by PEGI before their PSN release. How am I meant to find future titles if they aren't submitted to PEGI? :-/

Jostifer said:
Spelunker looks great and seemingly original as well (in a DL world of twin stick shooters and tower defence).
Fixed.

RpgN

Jostifer said:
Spelunker looks great and seemingly original as well (in a DL world of twin stick shooters).

From the trailer that I have watched on the Japanese store, it also has online multiplayer and you can also play the game in classic mode, ie the original version. Pretty neat! I think it looks great and lots of fun too but I hope it won't cost much like in Japan. It isn't worth that kind of money.

M3Freak

Banned
I played the Wanted demo last night. It was fun. It looks like the game would get repetitive, but it was still a blast. I might buy it...when the price drops. :)

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Spelunker looks awesome. Definitely day one for me. I'm sure it won't be that pricey. If I recall The Last Guy was pretty expensive in Japan but was the standard 10 bones here. (US)

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Not sure if you guys know this, but the series premiers of both Nitro Circus and the Fantasy Factory (Video Store>Television>Networks>MTV) are free. Free TV shows woo!

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
chubigans said:
Not sure if you guys know this, but the series premiers of both Nitro Circus and the Fantasy Factory (Video Store>Television>Networks>MTV) are free. Free TV shows woo!

Whoa sweet thanks! Also welcome back chubigans!

GQman2121

Banned
Legends of WM is embarrassingly bad. Is that really what they think wrestling fans want to play?

And Wheel Man? How is that demo not less than a 100mb? It's hideous.....

GQman2121 said:
And Wheel Man? How is that demo not less than a 100mb? It's hideous.....

:lol

It's fun though, for about 5 minutes. While it feels like a Burnout game. Right when you get to shooting and moving around on foot...that when the game falls completely flat on it's face.

M3wThr33

Banned
Qore was awesome this month.

The hidden game was great and all the features were relevant to my interests.

BUT there were no ads. I hope it's not in trouble.

Also, I still wish I could export those images.

dogbert

M3wThr33 said:

So as a new Qore sub, how do I access this hidden game in the episode?

Cruzader

Banned
M3wThr33 said:

BUT there were no ads. I hope it's not in trouble.

Also, I still wish I could export those images.

lol you are paying for it. no need for ads and no lads is better for the consumer too.

HVB, I bought it back in Dec, 07 when I think it was on Sale or was it 08 ?.... its really an amazing looking game for a low budget downloadable game...

Speevy

Banned
I keep telling you guys Astro Tripper is awesome.

Just bought Blast Factor for completionist's sake, Astro Tripper is still my favorite (duh).

Top Bottom