• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 07/24/08

duckroll

You can also get all 17 BGM in a set for only 1500yen! :lol

The BGM are stage BGM from the SC1 stages. The Customize Parts #1 contains parts to make old SC costumes, like Sophitina's armor, etc.

duckroll said:

The BGM are stage BGM from the SC1 stages. The Customize Parts #1 contains parts to make old SC costumes, like Sophitina's armor, etc.

awesome deals

kuYuri

duckroll said:

Thanks for the info. Oh Namco. :lol

I brought over two of my friends today to try out the Pixel Junk Eden demo today. I can say it won them over very fast, didn't even have to explain anything other then we gotta try and go higher up.:D

Can't wait for the full game tomorrow.

Pimpwerx said:
I think The Last Guy went up on the JP PSN store. I can't tell what it says, just that it's Last Guy and they're charging a price for whatever it contains. PEACE.
Wait did it really? I still haven't seen any media on it yet. -.-?

Hey, when I log onto the JP PSN store the lists on the right-hand side have been replaced with a huge banner for Playstation Home - when you click on it a load of moon-language appears and theres a 277kb download, which i've downloaded and installed. Anyone know what it is, or anyone with some understanding of Japanese care to help?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Bootaaay said:
Hey, when I log onto the JP PSN store the lists on the right-hand side have been replaced with a huge banner for Playstation Home - when you click on it a load of moon-language appears and theres a 277kb download, which i've downloaded and installed. Anyone know what it is, or anyone with some understanding of Japanese care to help?

Home beta maybe? Let me go look.

Edit: Why, yes it is.
Closed Home beta.

nofi

Kagari said:
Doesn't look like it's invite only. Make a Japanese account and see if it shows up on your main store page.

I'm not in front of my PS3, and don't have my PSP with me. =(

So it's for Home?

nofi

Kagari said:
It specifically says 'Closed Home beta test'

The 277KB download key might just be a key to check whether your PSN is 'on the list' before offering you the full thing, eh?

jvm

Gamasutra.
The Home thing is a theme. Check your theme settings and try it out. :lol I was freaked out when I couldn't find the download in videos, games, ...

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
nofi said:
The 277KB download key might just be a key to check whether your PSN is 'on the list' before offering you the full thing, eh?

No, it's just a theme.

I downloaded it to check it.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
An interesting bit...
I recall hearing something about the next Home updating including a XMB icon.

Maybe they updated Home, let me go check.

MadFuzzy

The Japanese Store update so far this week:

Games:

The Last Guy Japan Premium - 500 yen
Pixeljunk Eden - 900 yen
Pixeljunk Eden Demo - free

Add-ons:

Soul Calibur IV music (17 songs) - 1500 yen for all songs or 100 yen each
Soul Calibur IV custom parts 1 - 150 yen

Videos:

The Last Guy Japan Premium - "Hindustan Electronics Developer PV"
Recommendation of The Last Guy Japan Premium
Stranglehold
Pixeljunk Eden

Wallpapers/Themes:

Home theme - free
2x Phantasy Star Portable (PSP) - free
2x Soul Calibur IV - Free

MadFuzzy

UK PSP store update:

Demos:

echochrome Micro

Videos:

Movement - Milan (x5)

Wallpapers/Themes:

Crisis Core wallpaper

I guess this means the PS3 store has updated as well. Can someone have a look?

Kazenone

EU Store:

Games:
PixelJunk Eden - £4.99

Demo:
PixelJunk Eden Demo - free
echochrome micro Demo - free

Trailers:
Prince of Persia E3 Gameplay Trailer - free
The Last Guy Trailer - free
Movement - ?

Misc:
Bionic Command Rearmed Wallpapers

Almyn

Good for them on getting Eden out worldwide. I was worried it would still be delayed on the European stores.

Kazenone

buffi said:
Haha, I never thought that they'd release it outside of Japan. Awesome :p

Well the ESRB rated it a while ago, so they've definitely been thinking about bringing it over. The trailer on the EU store confirms it though.

Top Bottom