• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 07/30/09 – Fat Princess

jvm

Gamasutra.
Oh, wait. THAT billiards game for the PSP? Oh my. Only $10! :lol

From the us.playstation.com description:
Grab your stick and go head-to-head with the Dream Models in Pocket Pool for the PSP (PlayStation Portable) system. With 13 different types of pool, including 9-ball, 8-ball, Rotation, Black Jack and Snooker, there's a game of billiards to satisfy any pool shark. And when you're up against the Dream Models, wins mean more than just a notch on your cue - they unlock video clips and image galleries of the luscious Dream Models.

Compare with the version in the blog:
Rack’em and run the table. Grab your stick and get ready to shoot pool with some of the hottest honeys in the bar. This game features 13 different types of pool and a dynamic 3D engine that stimulates realistic pool play from almost every angle. Start off in the lowest honky-tonk and you’re on your way up through the ranks of pool hierarchy until you are playing in the top mansions and yachts.

Nizz

Is there something you guys can recommend in the $5.00 price range? I have exactly $5.02 left in my PSN wallet. :D

I'm tempted to download Mortal Kombat 2....

gentlemanfinn

Neo Member
chubigans said:
Pain has a high learning curve but it easily the best local multiplayer game on the PS3. I've easily put in more than thirty hours on local play alone.
I think your avatar would disagree :D

Also, I want to see the Noby Noby Boy theme. But I'm not around my PS3 the next week, so could you like, at least describe it to me? Maybe a picture? I would kill with a butter knife for a picture!

Diagol

chubigans said:
Holy freaking crap, you weren't kidding on those Fat Princess Credits. Oh man :lol :lol :lol

I just burst out laughing as well. Oh my God hands-down BEST CREDITS EVER. :lol :lol :lol :lol

Massa

fps fanatic said:
Is there something you guys can recommend in the $5.00 price range? I have exactly $5.02 left in my PSN wallet. :D

Elefunk and Trash Panic are both $5 and they have demos for you to try out.

More Spec Ops? F**K YOU SCEA J/K. I would seriously rather have SCEA drop Bubsy 3D than this Spec Ops shit.I have never heard of these crappy games since PSN.

Of course there is no demo for Fat Princess? I hate that shit. I wasn't in the beta and It's going to be nigh impossible to convince myself to drop $15 on something like that without trying it.

LOOOL @ Fat Princess credits :lol :lol :lol Memories of Jackass the Movie lol

To those asking about Brave Story:

It's a great game! Buy it with no remorse!

Nizz

Massa said:
Elefunk and Trash Panic are both $5 and they have demos for you to try out.
I tried the Trash Panic demo and it didn't grab me. I'll try it again though. I'll also try Elefunk.

lupinko

fps fanatic said:

Bionic Commando Rearmed if you don't have it already.

STG

ChackanKun said:
Speaking of which, no BC:R patch in Europe?
5wxw6o.jpg

just guess :\

Vard

fps fanatic said:
I tried the Trash Panic demo and it didn't grab me. I'll try it again though. I'll also try Elefunk.

I didn't really like Elefunk's demo but I like Trash Panic. Best $5 you can spend though is on Noby Noby Boy! :D

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Vard said:
I didn't really like Elefunk's demo but I like Trash Panic. Best $5 you can spend though is on Noby Noby Boy! :D
No, do not buy this game. At all.

Nothing to pick up. already have Brave Story on UMD. Don't want Fat Princess right now. and i definitely don't want Spec Op :lol.

What's coming out next week?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
topofuji said:
If you want trophies, go to the US store under a US account and buy it (the US version). I'm pretty sure that would work.
Uh... and what if he already bought it once from EU?

Seiken said:
No, do not buy this game. At all.
You're playing one Dynasty Warriors after the next, you have no right to judge the quality of games. :D
NobyNoby is a fucking great trip and a half.
Well sometimes life is not fair.
If you want trophies you must get it from the US store...
Or you could just wait another week or two..
or twenty

topofuji said:
If you want trophies, go to the US store under a US account and buy it (the US version). I'm pretty sure that would work.

What a smart answer! Why, I'm at shame with my lack of intelligence for not having this figured out sooner.

Yes, I've already bought the EU version at launch.

Yoshichan

YianGaruga said:
You're playing one Dynasty Warriors after the next, you have no right to judge the quality of games. :D NobyNoby is a fucking great trip and a half.
No but seriously, I ripped my hair of playing the game. It was really terrible and I really, REALLY tried liking it.

And the DW-games are great :)

bcn-ron said:
Speaking of terrible injustice, there's still no trophy patch for the EU version of Disgaea 3.
I doubt there ever will be. Different publisher (S-E) with different priorities.
No but seriously, I ripped my hair of playing the game. It was really terrible and I really, REALLY tried liking it.

And the DW-games are great :)
Try HARDER.

Kagari said:
No kidding. Where the heck is FFTactics >:|

THIS

Seriously, when the rating showed up I thought it was a matter of two weeks or something (because it was around that time when this was actually the case ^^ FF7 as the best example).

also, what happened to Capcoms summer releases? Still waiting for the announced RE2/3 and Dino Crisis :( I was under impression, they would release one game per week (alternating with the announced psp games).

I'm way to optimistic with this store stuff.

(and whoever thought it was funny to answer the ps1-game-requests with the complete spec ops series, chapeau)

kassatsu

Banned
Goldrusher is banned for a month. So don't expect to find wrestlers in the banners until he gets back. I still don't have Internet, but that should change by tonight.

kassatsu said:
Goldrusher is banned for a month. So don't expect to find wrestlers in the banners until he gets back.

You shouldn't have said, it would have been funnier knowing a ton of people are searching for wrestlers that aren't there. :D

xtwo

kassatsu said:
Goldrusher is banned for a month. So don't expect to find wrestlers in the banners until he gets back. I still don't have Internet, but that should change by tonight.

BUT.....but.........flowers:lol

steveovig

Damn, I paid like $40 for Strikers and I don't even like it much. Now it's $11, I feel like a sucker. If only I could play it on the PS3 with the controller.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Japan:

PS3 Themes
King of Fighters XII Theme 3

PS3 Add-on Content
Agarest Senki Zero
-Tomorrow's Lead Part Pack
-Shiie's Bargain Pack
-Youth's Everyday Pack
-Additional Costume Pack 1

PS3 Demos
Ragdoll Kungfu Trial Version

PSP Online Distribution Titles
Coded Arms PSP the Best
Shin Sangoku Musou PSP the Best
Salamander Portable
Gitaroo Man Live!
Koei Standard Series Nobunga's Ambition
Koei Standard Series Mahjong Tournament
Koei Standard Series Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 2

PSP Demo
Yamamura Misa Suspense Kyouto Kuramayama Manor Murder Case Trial Version

PSP Add-on Content
Shin Sangoku Musou MULTI RAID Add-on Content ver. 23
Project Witch Group Clothing Collection

McLovin

LoL I'm playing fat princess and after dying the first time the princes pops up and says "did you just get pwned?" So far so good, I only got to play a couple of chapters though.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Picked up Fat Princess today, I've heard some bad things about connecting to games, sounds like the bun needed a little more time in the oven, but I'm still excited about trying it out. Also bought Trash Panic, cool game, it gets crazy as hell when you're about to overflow with trash.

fps fanatic said:
Is there something you guys can recommend in the $5.00 price range?

If its not too late, avoid Mortal Kombat and get Trash Panic, its worth 5

Yoshichan

Snuggler said:
If its not too late, avoid Mortal Kombat and get Trash Panic, its worth 5
Actually, if he's into Mortal Kombat, he's getting the best MK out of those 5 dollars.

Just want to throw in another recommendation for Brave Story PSP. Really fantastic and quite a steal at $15. Took me a while to find the UMD in stores here a few months ago so it's nice to see it up on the store.

Silent protagonist with his stupid weird hat blows

wsippel

Banned
YianGaruga said:
Comdirect Visa is a debit card though right? I think that's the issue here.
Nope, it's a real credit card. I've tried this and two other cards (Dresdner Bank and Comdirect Master Card - also real credit cards) on the US and Austrian stores. They were all rejected.

Top Bottom