• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 07/31/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tntnnbltn

BeeDog said:
I can't see the BC Rearmed trailer in the store. Are you sure it's there? :p
I was pretty sure I saw it on the Australian store. I typed out everything in order from the New Releases section.

Edit: Sorry, it was an old trailer which was bumped to the top of the New Releases section. I hate it when they do that.

tanod

when is my burrito
BTW, I played the 1942 demo on the 360 and it's fucking awesome. I'm going to buy it on PSN eventually.

Gagaman

Thought I'd try the Hong Kong account trick, only to find that Rakugaki Showtime wasn't there =(

Is there any particular reason why that HK trick is everywhere other than it being in English?There's some different stuff, but not much. At least I can try out a Battle Fantasia demo from it I suppose..

Sirolf

Gagaman said:
Thought I'd try the Hong Kong account trick, only to find that Rakugaki Showtime wasn't there =(

Is there any particular reason why that HK trick is everywhere other than it being in English?There's some different stuff, but not much. At least I can try out a Battle Fantasia demo from it I suppose..

WTF for the bumping!!

Gagaman

Sirolf said:
WTF for the bumping!!
Sorry, wasn't sure where abouts I should ask this.

EDIT: Shit, sorry again guys, I didn't find the more recent trend. I can't seem to get much luck with that search feature =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom