• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 08/07/08

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Tiduz said:
seriously you guys, am i wrong?

I have 1 year qore sub, i go to "download list" where you can check the history of your downloads but its not there, wtf do i do?

you have to go to the bottom where your first Qore download is,

schlew said:
Looks like Qore subscribers get the R2 beta early, no wait at all. Just for those that buy the single episode.

Most likely a week early. as long as the R2 beta last longer than 2 weeks i'll be happy ;o

Gbeav

Banned
Tiduz said:

I have 1 year qore sub, i go to "download list" where you can check the history of your downloads but its not there, wtf do i do?

edit:nvm, found it, it was all the way at #36 o_O

yeah figured it out, thanks :p

scroll down, its a bit way down the this month.

jaydogg691

Tiduz said:

edit:nvm, found it, it was all the way at #36 o_O
Yeah, it's dumb how the Qore Episodes are handled.

GQman2121

Banned
The TNA gameplay trailer looks a lot like NO MERCY. The grappling systems looks like a carbon copy actually.

Stock rising.........

I'm glad buying the single episode still gets you in the beta. Downloading the episode now. And the Home them is really nice it changes the look of the pop-up bar that you get when your friends sign on/off.

jaydogg691

This weeks Qore episode is pretty meh. I'm not interested on the games that were featured on this episode. Only good thing is the R2 beta.

Also, The Last Guy Behind the Scenes video is pretty funny. I can't wait for this game.

Erebus

criesofthepast said:
I'm glad buying the single episode still gets you in the beta. Downloading the episode now. And the Home them is really nice it changes the look of the pop-up bar that you get when your friends sign on/off.

Other themes do this as well.

Roxas

StalkingSilence said:
EDIT: Seriously, I can't believe you guys actually banned PlayStation LifeStyle. So immature. No matter how much shit you guys give me, I keep bringing you accurate info.

Well you can toot your own horn all you like, but you were waaaaaaay off with some of your info this week.

lupinko

Cronen said:
Are the TalkMan Travel games out on UMD or anything? The Japanese/Tokyo one could be useful for me to practice my Japanese. However, I live in Europe, and thus, am instantly screwed over :(

Use entropay and fill it with US dollars.

btkadams

so let me get this straight.... only subscribers to qore get the r2 beta? i was planning on just buying the single episode and getting it.. or is there some restrictions to how much of the beta non-subscribers get to participate in.

btkadams said:
so let me get this straight.... only subscribers to qore get the r2 beta? i was planning on just buying the single episode and getting it.. or is there some restrictions to how much of the beta non-subscribers get to participate in.

Pre-ordering the game will get you into the beta as well

btkadams

GeoramA said:
Yep. This update sucks balls...unless I get into the Home beta. Then it's the best update ever.
how will you get into the home beta??

Valkyr Junkie said:
Pre-ordering the game will get you into the beta as well
so if i just bought the single episode i dont get the beta? btw where preordering... im guessing ebgames :mad:

Core407

Banned
btkadams said:
how will you get into the home beta??

so if i just bought the single episode i dont get the beta? btw where preordering... im guessing ebgames :mad:

Download the home theme, run it and it sends data about your playtime and what not and gives you the chance to make the beta.

They used the old PS logo in The Last Guy video. Oh the memories. I don't remember any other trailers/games having that there this gen.

Edit: Seems like it was in a lot of other trailers. I fail.

Core407 said:
Download the home theme, run it and it sends data about your playtime and what not and gives you the chance to make the beta.

Really? I figured those stats are already on Sonys servers.

Core407

Banned
Metalmurphy said:
Really? I figured those stats are already on Sonys servers.

I think it's sent to a specific spot for the beta. It mentioned something about gauging user playtime to determine who gets in. There was a thread about it earlier...

SumGamer

I think someone confused and put Asian stuff in the wrong place.
*Look at US store*
*Look at HK Store*

Yeah man, thanks for the support Sony.

btkadams said:
but i dont like preordering lol. is there no way to get it by just buying the single epsiode?

Qore Annual Subscribers will be invited to the beta under “Premiere” status and be given early access.
- Qore Ep 03 (single Episode) purchasers will be guaranteed access to the beta at a later date.
- All invitations will be made via email/voucher - the beta WILL NOT be accessed through the Qore download center.
- There will be multiple programs and methods to get access (or a chance to participate) in the Resistance 2 Online Beta. Details to follow.

It's like people didn't read the blog. i saw someone posted on the blog asking that same question :lol

Elios83

No Qore for me this month, I'm not interested in the contents they have in this issue.
But The Last Guy interview is really funny and there are a few nice wallpapers.

yea this months qore was pretty meh, the dc mmo looks like it has some potential. I picked up system of a down RB (RB whore I am).

Tiduz

Eurogaime
im pal with a year subscription on QORE trough an us account, do you think ill be able to be in the beta's with my us account? if not then fuck :(

Riddler

Dont know if anyone else found this but if you press L2 in the main menu in Qore you can play a mini-game called Death orb 3000 The final Encounter.

distrbnce

Banned
Ha, that *The Last Guy BTS is great...

Good job Sony, picking up some quirky, small developers.

I mean, even though a variant of that game was in WTF for PSP... I wonder if it was the same guys...

And I wonder if they joined through the beyond program...

kassatsu

Banned
Riddler said:
Dont know if anyone else found this but if you press L2 in the main menu in Qore you can play a mini-game called Death orb 3000 The final Encounter.
There has been one of those in version of Qore. Each adding something new to the basic game.

Pimpwerx

I went back though the other two Qore eps and didn't notice any minigames like the NBA one. Did anyone else see one that I didn't notice? So far I've only seen:

Qore1: Death Orb
Qore2: Death Orb
Qore3: Death Orb + Free throw minigame

Did I miss something? Also, it seems like they've changed their ad policy. The ads didn't come up for me much eventhough I exited out of Qore and re-entered. Usually that resets the ads, but not for ep3. Am I confused or something? The only one that came up again was the Baja ad. PEACE.

EDIT: BTW, this episode is the worst one so far. Belmont does her best, but the games on feature are real turds. DC Online doesn't look any better than the free trailers. It looks quite forgettable. Thank god for that license.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Pimpwerx said:
EDIT: BTW, this episode is the worst one so far. Belmont does her best, but the games on feature are real turds.

At least we got a good look at her legs this time around. But yeah, Qore still sucks.

If it wasn't for Victoria Belmont i'd feel slightly more ripped off with this months Qore episode. It wasn't very good and it was super short. Took me like 20 minutes to go through everything. I know it's only $2.99 but they need to cover bigger and better blockbuster titles and add a little more content.

Top Bottom