• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 09/17/09 – NINJA GAIDEN 2 Demo (JP)

nny

:lol holy crap, the banner "animated" right when my mouse pointer passed over it; I was like "er...did it jiggle? did..did I do it?" *moves mouse again*

nofi

vercity82 said:
We’ve just been told Trine will be available for download on the European PSN Store on September 17th. Finnish game developer Frozenbyte and French publisher Nobilis Publishing are proud to announce the European release of Trine™ for the PlayStation 3 on the PlayStation Store.

This was from sixaxis

sixth.

Tntnnbltn said:
j0fuhk.png
uhh...

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Keikoku said:
Is the demo also coming to the EU/US psn ?

Today? LOL NO. Planned for when it releases sometime next year/translated? Maybe, yes.

kassatsu said:
Can anyone else access PSN store not from their region.

JP, HK, and EU are now locked out for me.
hahaha. oh god. let me check. if i'm locked fuck you sony.

EDIT: all i see is a black screen and the loading clock. WTF sony. fix this shit.
wait. now it just shows the sparkly background. WTF.

StuBurns

Banned
kassatsu said:
Can anyone else access PSN store not from their region.

JP, HK, and EU are now locked out for me.
My alts aren't working either. Goes blank then returns to the XMB.

"not available in your country" Shit, they've finally done it.

"This Service is not available in your country/region."

doesn't sound like it's down more like sony locked us out.

Probably going to tell us they are doing this because they plan to release a movie service in each territory blah blah blah.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
DMPrince said:
"This Service is not available in your country/region."

doesn't sound like it's down more like sony locked us out.

Probably going to tell us they are doing this because they plan to release a movie service in each territory blah blah blah.

Was IP locked in the first place.

TheSeks

stuburns said:
Wait, what? The ∑2 demo? The game is out in a couple of weeks.

Oh, really? I thought it was still a good year off. Maybe it'll be out in a week or two. But as it stands the demo is JPN only AFAIK for now.

Good thing I didn't have my friend pick up that JP PSN card for me yet.

I want the Gundam DLC. Don't you want my money Sony Japan?!?!?

I sure hope this is just a maintenance thing.

no. PSN stores are just screwed up. why would they block us from the region we are actually located in? ;P

but seeing that message for the first time i really am worried about what sony is planning to do :\

jett

D-Member
Sony better not fucking ever ip block me. My country of residence isn't actually among the options they give you. :/

DMPrince said:
no. PSN stores are just screwed up. why would they block us from the region we are actually located in? ;P

but seeing that message for the first time i really am worried about what sony is planning to do :\

Maybe they're getting their servers ready to unload the huge amount of PSP games we're due to get soon.

On another note, I remember someone who frequents this thread mentioning they wouldn't mind getting JPN PSN cards for people. Anyone remember who that was? Playasia is way too overpriced with shipping included.

Speevy

Banned
Deadly Monk said:
Maybe they're getting their servers ready to unload the huge amount of PSP games we're due to get soon.

On another note, I remember someone who frequents this thread mentioning they wouldn't mind getting JPN PSN cards for people. Anyone remember who that was? Playasia is way too overpriced with shipping included.

biocat

Speevy

Banned
Speaking of Japanese accounts, I'm offering rare access to my 57 game Japanese PSN account. Why? I need the money. If you're crazy about diving head-first into the Japanese store for a fraction of the cost it would take to do so, PM me. I need the cash. You need the games.

StuBurns

Banned
TheSeks said:
Oh, really? I thought it was still a good year off. Maybe it'll be out in a week or two. But as it stands the demo is JPN only AFAIK for now.
I'll get the Japanese demo then I guess. That's crazy though, it's actually out in the States a few days before Japan, then Europe is a couple days after that.

Speevy said:
Speaking of Japanese accounts, I'm offering rare access to my 57 game Japanese PSN account. Why? I need the money. If you're crazy about diving head-first into the Japanese store for a fraction of the cost it would take to do so, PM me. I need the cash. You need the games.

Do you have vagrant story, xenogears, fftactics, and policenauts?

Speevy

Banned
Deadly Monk said:
Do you have vagrant story, xenogears, fftactics, and policenauts?

Those games wouldn't really do me much good since I can't read them, but if it changes your mind I'll happily purchase them to sweeten the pot.

Keep this to PM if you're interested.

kassatsu

Banned
jp.png
NOW UP!
/!\ Updates throughout the week @ ~ 11PM EDT

GAMES

► Angel Senki
○ Free to play MMO

► PC Engine
○ Power League 4 (¥600)

According to Facebook and the official NGS2 US site the demo hits for the US on the 24th. Just get the Japanese demo, though, it'll be the same and switchable with languages, I'm sure.

TheSeks

Deadly Monk said:
When I download Angel Senki, am I able to access it with my US account?

Should be. Angel Love Online (the other Q Ent. MMO on PS3 free to play) lets you. But it's totally in Japanese and hard to understand unless you know the language. :/

Top Bottom