• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 12/11/08

panda21

those sony music videos and stuff on the HK store with girls playing on 'their' PSPs are so weird

its like sony are completely unashamedly pimping them out to try and sell more consoles, and not even trying to hide the blatant sony advertising everywhere

gogogow

I wonder if we'll still get Lumines Supernova this year, since we're getting Crash Commandos tomorrow and Savage Moon next week. Unless we get 2 PSN games in one update!!

reminder

Don't know if anyone cares, but here are some dates for the asian (not japanese!) PS Store:

12/18/2008:
Lumines Supernova
Metal Gear Online Demo
Everybody's Putter Golf with TORO

12/19/2008:
Dead Space Dismemberment Demo
Crash Commando

12/24/2008:
WipEout HD Demo
WipEout HD full game unlock key

In other news, Space Invaders Extreme, which was announced for XBLA at this years TGS seems to come to the PS Store, too. The PEGI rated it few days ago.

gogogow said:
Hopefully we'll get Savage Moon AND Lumines next week.............unless they are gonna change their mind again or whatever it is that it won't be released.

That would be a great week. Considering Savage Moon turns out well...

panda21

reminder said:
Don't know if anyone cares, but here are some dates for the asian (not japanese!) PS Store:

12/18/2008:
Lumines Supernova
Metal Gear Online Demo
Everybody's Putter Golf with TORO

12/19/2008:
Dead Space Dismemberment Demo
Crash Commando

12/24/2008:
WipEout HD Demo
WipEout HD full game unlock key

In other news, Space Invaders Extreme, which was announced for XBLA at this years TGS seems to come to the PS Store, too. The PEGI rated it few days ago.

:D thanks

i wonder if that means metal gear online is coming to the PSN or if they are just promoting the disc version.

i really hope that means we get lumines supernova tomorrow...

gogogow

DMPrince said:
fixed.

I HOPE They release Luminess II For psp! I was going to buy it in the stores for 10 dollars!
We are already getting 2 PSN games tomorrow.
Is there a chance we get 3?

If we are still getting it this year, it will be next week. 2 tomorrow and 2 next week.

But yeah, it's Sony, who the fuck knows.

gogogow said:
We are already getting 2 PSN games tomorrow.
Is there a chance we get 3?

If we are still getting it this year, it will be next week. 2 tomorrow and 2 next week.

But yeah, it's Sony, who the fuck knows.

Hope so! the more the better! I really don't want them to hold out until next week and call it the big holiday week!

kuYuri

We need more PSP content. It would be nice to see more digital PSP games hit the store. Or maybe a sale on the current games. I'd buy Puzzle Quest in a heartbeat if it was $10.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Strider2K99 said:
We need more PSP content. It would be nice to see more digital PSP games hit the store. Or maybe a sale on the current games. I'd buy Puzzle Quest in a heartbeat if it was $10.

They need to put every PSP game up there like Japan. I would seriously buy a ton straight-away.

Erebus

What time does the Japanese store usually update? The RE5 demo was supposedly coming this week on the JP PSN.

First Savage Moon review

Savage Moon won't be for everyone. It certainly won't be for anyone who doesn't first and foremost enjoy the tower defence genre as a whole. It's great value, offering 12 levels and online leaderboards. The fact that there's no multiplayer, locally or online, is a criticism, as are the quality of the environments, which are a bit bland, but otherwise Savage Moon offers a unique and refreshing counterpoint to the cutesy tower defence games the market seems to be flooded with at the moment.

http://www.videogamer.com/ps3/savage_moon/review.html

8/10

lupinko

DarkUSS said:
What time does the Japanese store usually update? The RE5 demo was supposedly coming this week on the JP PSN.

That release date was for the demo disc for new PS3 purchases in Japan only dude.

Erebus

lupinko said:
That release date was for the demo disc for new PS3 purchases in Japan only dude.

Oh this sucks then:(

I could've sworn that a demo was coming this week on PSN, I think I've read around here somewhere. Too bad it turns out to be only a demo disk.

kuYuri

According to my PSU email, there will be demos for Crash Commando, Savage Moon, and Bejeweled 2(!?) coming soon.

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
SolidSnakex said:
Cutesy tower defense games that the market is flooded with?

What? Does it just mean PixelJunk Monsters? I guess you could consider the PSN TD market to be flooded with cutesy TD games since there is only one...

edit: If anyone wants to try out a game like Crash Commandos check out a free PC game called Soldat. Lots of fun.

And its free, like I said. Small download too.

GrayFoxPL

You guys did a bad job at selling me Astro Tripper.

"disposeable"

"little longevity"

"bad pc conversion"

etc.

So I hold off buying this, nearly scratched off the list to buy but I got it yesterday evening and...

THE GAME OWNS MY SOUL!

Seriously, my sixaxis is screaming at me for 2 hours that the battery is dying, but fuck that! - Can't break my flow by having to plug in an usb cable! If it dies, it dies. Just better not when I'll be progressing.

I see no of this "little longevity" thing here. I'm playing on hard (who plays on easy?) and it took me hours to get to the spider boss. I can't imagine how long it'll take me to beat the game and the chellenges. I figured out the scoring system and damn it's so fun to wait till the pods turn into stars to get massive point bonus. :D

It made me little mad that I never had any real interest in Iridium in times when I was on C64. I've been missing out.

People, buy it!

It might be a mediocrate conversion of a 7 year old pc game but it's still
THE BEST SHIT EVER!

Top Bottom