• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 12/11/08

gogogow

RoboPlato said:
You have to get them through the Purchase menu in the Multiplayer section of the game itself.
The blog said it was available through the PSN Store. That might be quite confusing for some people (like me......)
But yeah, will check that out tomorrow.

EktorPR said:
Wow...so what was exactly the reason for the LUMINES no-show tonight?
Sony doesn't like money?

kassatsu

Banned
003_north-2.gif
NOW UP !

GAMES

► PowerUp Forever
○ $9.99

ADD-ONS

► Age of Booty
○ Map Pack 4
○ Map Pack 5

► Guitar Hero World Tour
○ Nirvana Track Pack ($5.49 or $1.99 per song)
♪ "Negative Creep"
♪ "Sliver"
♪ "You Know You're Right"

○ European Track Pack ($5.49 or $1.99 per song)
♪ "Dis Moi" - BBBrunes
♪ "Mama Mae" - Negrita
♪ "'54, '74, '90, 2010" - Sportfreunde Stiller

► High Velocity Bowling
○ Tiff’s Big Zero Trick Shot Pack
○ Gearhead Ball Pack ($0.99)

► Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore 2
○ Various Tracks ($1.49 each)
♪ Over The Rainbow
♪ How To Save A Life
♪ Waiting For Tonight
♪ Heart of Glass

► LittleBigPlanet
○ Street Fighter costumes ($5.99 or $1.99 per character)
- Zangief
- Chun-Li
- Guile
- Ryu

○ Santa Coat & Trousers (free)

► Mercenaries 2
○ Blow It Up Again Content Pack

► Resistance: Fall of Man
○ Map Packs (FREE)

► Rock Band
○ No Doubt - The Singles 1992-2003 ($19.99 or $1.99 per song)
♪ "Just a Girl"
♪ "It’s My Life"
♪ "Hey Baby"
♪ "Bathwater”
♪ "Sunday Morning"
♪ "Hella Good"
♪ "Underneath It All"
♪ "Excuse Me Mr.”
♪ "Running"
♪ "Spiderwebs”
♪ "Simple Kind of Life”
♪ “Don’t Speak”
♪ “Ex-Girlfriend”

► Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
○ Apprentice Mission Pack ($9.99)
○ The Force Unleashed Character Pack 2 ($4.99)

► Tom Clancy's EndWar
○ Escalation Expansion Pack ($9.99)

VIDEOS

► Resistance 2
○ Accolades Trailer

► LOTR: Conquest
○ Good to be Bad Trailer

► Xam'd: Lost Memories
○ Release Announcement Video
○ Exclusive Interviews

MOVIES AND BLU-RAY TRAILERS

► Batman Tech Video

► Not Easily Broken

► Paul Blart: Mall Cop Trailer

► Step Brothers Blu-ray Trailer

► The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc Blu-ray Trailer

THEMES & WALLPAPERS

► Resistance 2
○ Americana Theme
○ Man vs. Chimera Theme
○ SRPA Team Theme

► Xam’d Lost Memories
○ Theme

► Mountain Dew
○ Wallpaper

PSP STORE VIDEOS

► Resistance 2
○ Accolades Trailer

► Xam’d: Lost Memories
○ Exclusive Interviews Video
○ Release Announcement Video

► BRAIN CHALLENGE
○ video

Nizz

Disappointing day to be a Sony fan. With the NPD ish and now a kinda weak update...

*takes ball and goes home*

DrPirate

Banned
fps fanatic said:
Disappointing day to be a Sony fan. With the NPD ish and now a kinda weak update...

*takes ball and goes home*

Don't drag this bullshit outside the NPD thread.

You're still getting the games you want and that's what makes you a fan. I'm still getting Uncharted 2 and God of War 3 and Infamous, and nothing really changes that.

If you can't enjoy the games on a console because of sales, then just pack up and leave this hobby.

Seriously. This is fucking pathetic. I don't participate in sales-age because I think it's fucking stupid. People are missing food and shelter so no, I don't get pissy when a 400 dollar piece of unneccesary luxury equipment is not bought by masses.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
still want lumines though and that is actually sony's bad since it was their crappy magazing or whatever that thing is that announced the date. for shame....

Nizz

DrPirate said:

You're still getting the games you want and that's what makes you a fan. I'm still getting Uncharted 2 and God of War 3 and Infamous, and nothing really changes that.

If you can't enjoy the games on a console because of sales, then just pack up and leave this hobby.

Seriously. This is fucking pathetic. I don't participate in sales-age because I think it's fucking stupid. People are missing food and shelter so no, I don't get pissy when a 400 dollar piece of unneccesary luxury equipment is not bought by masses.
Relax son. Don't take it personal. I love my PS3. Don't get it twisted. Alright....

DrPirate

Banned
fps fanatic said:
Relax son. Don't take it personal. I love my PS3. Don't get it twisted. Alright....

It's not against you.

It's just the moping in general....

Ah what the hell, I'm not a bad guy.

Sorry man, didn't mean to go off on you. I apologize.

Nizz

DrPirate said:
It's not against you.

It's just the moping in general....

Ah what the hell, I'm not a bad guy.

Sorry man, didn't mean to go off on you. I apologize.
No worries, dude. Everything's cool. :D

Aeon712

This sucks, I don't care about Home one bit. All day I was thinking how awesome its going to be to play Lumines and I get some game I never heard of before.

Crisis

Banned
Aeon712 said:
This sucks, I don't care about Home one bit. All day I was thinking how awesome its going to be to play Lumines and I get some game I never heard of before.

That's what bothers me about all of this. They talked about Lumines on the blog and in Pulse and on the day they said it would come out there's some fucking game that has never been advertised before on the store in its place. What the fuck is this shit?

DrPirate said:

Agreed. The Xbox 1 was flogged by the PS2 but that didn't stop it from being a great machine.

womfalcs3

Banned
I did get the free HVB trick shots add-on. My little sister is in love with that game. She's only 6, but she's pro compared to me. Always beats me.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
No Mercs 2 update for the EU store, still no trophy patch for the EU High Velocity Bowling, and when the hell did Blast Factor get trophies (and I wonder if the EU version will get them too)?

MrDenny

I was watching one of the videos at the mall on HOME, and the Playstation lady said Lumines Supernova was coming out next week.

Crisis

Banned
MrDenny said:
I was watching one of the videos at the mall on HOME, and the Playstation lady said Lumines Supernova was coming out next week.

You mean that same video that was playing last week on the us.playstation.com/psn site?

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
PS3Fanboy is reporting that Q Entertainment is targeting Christmas for the launch of Lumines.

Crisis

Banned
Killthee said:
PS3Fanboy is reporting that Q Entertainment is targeting Christmas for the launch of Lumines.

This is bullshit. They need to quit listing release dates if they know they can't make them and stop waiting until AFTER they're supposed to go up to announce when they do. How many people waited for Lumines to come out on the store and it didn't only to be greeted by this bullshit?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Crisis said:
This is bullshit. They need to quit listing release dates if they know they can't make them and stop waiting until AFTER they're supposed to go up to announce when they do. How many people waited for Lumines to come out on the store and it didn't only to be greeted by this bullshit?

Ya know, this is exactly the reason why Microsoft stopped giving out advanced release dates for XBLA games.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
For some reason the statements about the release date for Lumines have been very unreliable. First it was November, then that passed. Then it was today. Now it's a very noncommital "later this month." We'll see; I'm not counting on it.

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
Crash Commando? Awesome. <3 Soldat and this game looks like a better version of that game... except less free.

Benedict

gogogow said:
The blog said it was available through the PSN Store. That might be quite confusing for some people (like me......)
But yeah, will check that out tomorrow.

Sony doesn't like money?

Sony LIKES money, the map-packs are still charged for fully in EU.

I can't believe how Sony is failing completely in their online-efforts with shit like this.

Wark

I was looking forward to purchasing Lumines today. :( Oh well, I'll just buy some other game on PSN today.

angelfly

I ended up buying Linger in Shadows. By the time they release Supernova I probably won't be interested in purchasing it anymore.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
So I stupidly sent back both gamefly games today and I need something to hold me over until my next que games arrive sometime next week.

Which will last me longer and/or is just generally better quality, 2D Prince of Persia or Penny Arcade?

Top Bottom