• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Turkey VP: The Last of Us + Left Behind DLC coming to PS4 in summer 2014

lindseybp

If you haven't played the PS3 version do yourself a favor and pick this up when it comes out for PS4. It really is as good as everyone says it is....lives up to the hype. I will be double dipping.

so, TLOU 60 fps?

double dip if true.

I'm not sure that it'll be 60fps. How many remasters were boosted from 30fps to 60fps? It really seems like remasters stick to the original framerate caps. So, if a game was capped at 30fps then the remaster will be locked at that framerate.

After Watchdogs in May, between June, July and August there is no notable games. I'm going to assume those 3 months will have ports, Arkham Trilogy, GTA5, Diablo III, Ultra Street Fighter IV and Last of Us.

If USF4 comes out for PS4.........................
banderas.png

Neil and Bruce are already flying to Turkey to deal with him

These guys don't play around... Look at what happened to all the other Sony victims who defied them last month

Neil Druckmann, Game Director of Uncharted 4 & Driveclub, President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment of America, and now PlayStation Software Market Manager for Sony Eurasia

Really going places that one

Dre3001

After Watchdogs in May, between June, July and August there is no notable games. I'm going to assume those 3 months will have ports, Arkham Trilogy, GTA5, Diablo III, Ultra Street Fighter IV and Last of Us.

Are there rumors of GTA5 or Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to Ps4 or is this just a wishful guess?

Ostinatto

I'm not sure that it'll be 60fps. How many remasters were boosted from 30fps to 60fps? It really seems like remasters stick to the original framerate caps. So, if a game was capped at 30fps then the remaster will be locked at that framerate.

Tomb Raider DE, was 30 fps on ps360 and 60 fps on PS4.

60fps would be a nice change of pace...probably just get tomb raider like upgrade though, which I'll happily double dip on for $40...

Kaako

Felium Defensor
They already know most people including myself will double dip for enhanced PS4 version. I just hope they do it justice and hit that 1080P 60fps with all bells and whistles. In a fucking heartbeat.

I'm guessing there's no way existing TLOU users could upgrade via a licensing fee, huh? I love the game and have bought all the DLC and worked my MP character to the top level... even if all that stuff is transfered over, it'd still suck to have to pay $70 (Canadian) for upgraded graphics.

SaintR

I'm willing to sacrifice a chicken once a week if I could subscribe to this AA in all of my console games.

The aforementioned sacrifice will involve a rotisserie, and possibly BBQ sauce. Which will also be double dipped.
Catching up on the thread but I loled at this

Sami+

Just curious though, I played the game and has no intention to 'double dip'. Are people buying it twice or are people buying it for the first time because they are interested in it and don't have a PS3 last gen?

It's tied with Demons Souls as my Game of the Generation. I'm totally buying it twice, just like I did with Persona 4.

fossen

Would buy in a second. Don't even care if it's an upgrade.

(Missed out on late last gen due to lifestuff. Hopped back in with the PS4, so I just want to play the game. I was hoping it'd be on Now but this would work, too.)

I've heard about the GTA V PC/Current gen versions being possibly a June release, didn't hear anything about USF4

The only thing for the USF4 rumor was a pic Ono took of his Blanka action figure and a PS4 controller.

As for this topic, this would be a nice push for me since i haven't played the game yet.

ksdixon

I don't know if I would double dip. The game wasn't really about the graphics.
Sure playing it at 60fps would be nice but after beating it twice what more is there to it?

Multiplayer on a better controller.

Potentially shorter loading times and less hard lock-ups/system freezes during MP?

Neil Druckmann, Game Director of Uncharted 4 & Driveclub, President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment of America, and now PlayStation Software Market Manager for Sony Eurasia

Really going places that one
This is my favorite meme.

Guess this means I can sell my ps3 copy since I'm going to double dip the shit out of this.

KoopaTheCasual

I think it's hilarious that the most times I've heard "Ok, I think I have to get a ____ for this game." has been for:

Wind Waker HD
Halo 2 Anniversary
TLoU GOTY Edition

Ports. You guys have been the most hyped (and pushed to next-gen adoption) from ports. GAF, you're weird.

MazeHaze

Banned
I redboxed it when it first came out, I was getting ready to buy it for the DLC, will hold off now. Really stoked for this!

reKon

Banned
What are the chances up this happening? I haven't picked this up yet. That would br awesome it I could snatch up a PS4 version of this, GTA 5, and Bioshock Infinite

Top Bottom