• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Vita wallpaper thread | Customizing dat OLED screen

X-Factor

Here you go

Would Love more Dragon's Crown wallpapers with the sorceress and amazon.I have the vita version pre-ordered.

scrownroundtable.png

Cheska

I absolutely love Jomjom's wallpapers from the previous page. Does anyone know where I can find more with the similar template, I've run out of bubble space for most of these.? Here's one of his as a reference:

Jawmuncher

Im pretty bummed that most of the Vita Wallpaper sites still don't post the images correctly.
Everytime I get a cool pic it's always suffering from artifacts. Thankfully I can use most of what in this thread but there just isn't enough variety for me sometimes.

(Also if anyone has some Asuka/Eva-02 wallpapers that'd be great)

Tomodachi

Hey guys, do you know if it would be possible to get a vita wallpaper identical to the background you can see when launching PSOne titles? Just to be clear, this one:

WHCwCjA.jpg

Except it would have to cover the whole page. Would be grateful if somebody could find the original artwork for me, even not the same size as the Vita screen, I can edit that if it's not smaller. I think it would be the perfect background for my psone-exclusive Vita.

Alternatively, any nice wallpaper comes to mind that resembles PSOne?

Thanks!

Jomjom

Banned
I absolutely love Jomjom's wallpapers from the previous page. Does anyone know where I can find more with the similar template, I've run out of bubble space for most of these.? Here's one of his as a reference:

Thanks! Yeah I just modified the template linked in the post below yours a bit by changing the opacity and things like that.

If you like the slight modifications i can send you the template file so you can put in your own wallpapers. Just PM if you still do.

webkatt

Hi there. Back again with some new wallpapers for your Vitas...

They’re kind of in the same style as the old ones, though they still feel fresh.

ps_vita_wallpaper_pack_4_by_caemgen.jpg

I’ve been messing with a variety of shapes and ended up using this kind of arrow-like shape. The category-labels are placed a bit different this time around, so that you have more room for your apps and games.

Feel free to use and/or change these up with your own backgrounds/labels.

Download (with or without Photoshop-template) here.

Thanks for the download, I made some cool wallpapers using your template.

Hope this isn't a huge pic

lc3iEiK.jpg

magawolaz

Hey guys, do you know if it would be possible to get a vita wallpaper identical to the background you can see when launching PSOne titles? Just to be clear, this one:

WHCwCjA.jpg

Except it would have to cover the whole page. Would be grateful if somebody could find the original artwork for me, even not the same size as the Vita screen, I can edit that if it's not smaller. I think it would be the perfect background for my psone-exclusive Vita.

Alternatively, any nice wallpaper comes to mind that resembles PSOne?

Thanks!
Just noticed your post. My attempt:
ib0YixYqXIq5Kk.png

Kuwabara

Neo Member
Made some Hundred Knights/Soldiers/Cavalrymen(?) wallpapers for myself with my crappy Photoshop skills. I'll put them up here if anyone wants them.

Not perfect I know, but I didn't exactly have much to work with.

so i looked for some wallpapers using google.

i googled "mad men 960x544" and "calvin and hobbes 960x544"

even though the images said that they were in those dimensions, they don't fit the screen in a flush manner. what am i doing wrong?

Kuwabara

Neo Member
so i looked for some wallpapers using google.

i googled "mad men 960x544" and "calvin and hobbes 960x544"

even though the images said that they were in those dimensions, they don't fit the screen in a flush manner. what am i doing wrong?

The only thing I could think of is that the status bar at the top of the screen is pushing them down slightly. Other than that, they sound like they should work fine.

oSoLucky

I love all the amazing Persona 3/4, Muramasa and Dragon's Crown work. Are there any good Disgaea ones or did I just happen to miss them in the thread somewhere?

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i have two suggestions for text-less Vita wallpapers if anyone can make nice ones for me.

hot shots golf & spelunky (in anticipation of tuesday)

thanks!! i would love you forever!

one down, one to go

aaQwvr3.jpg

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
anyone have a really good textless Castlevania one?

i think it's time i finally get around to beating the inverted castle...

Thought I would share these. I found a lot of great wallpapers out there for the vita but I never could find anything that was perfect for me. There was always something that annoyed me. So I edited some of these to my own liking. Maybe someone will want to use them as well, so here you go....

Lock Screen

4 different pages that I use

I was tired of having so many different pages for each type of game (PSV, PSN, PSP, PSX, etc) so I just consolidated them all into one. Made going through the games easier. I use 3 bubbles on both the top & bottom rows with none in the middle. Here is a screenshot:

Link to all of them

Thought I would share these. I found a lot of great wallpapers out there for the vita but I never could find anything that was perfect for me. There was always something that annoyed me. So I edited some of these to my own liking. Maybe someone will want to use them as well, so here you go....

Lock Screen

4 different pages that I use

I was tired of having so many different pages for each type of game (PSV, PSN, PSP, PSX, etc) so I just consolidated them all into one. Made going through the games easier. I use 3 bubbles on both the top & bottom rows with none in the middle. Here is a screenshot:

Link to all of them

I've bought my Vita just yesterday, and these wallpapers look nice, so I'm going to use them.

Thanks!

Top Bottom