• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Vita wallpaper thread | Customizing dat OLED screen

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Thought I would share these. I found a lot of great wallpapers out there for the vita but I never could find anything that was perfect for me. There was always something that annoyed me. So I edited some of these to my own liking. Maybe someone will want to use them as well, so here you go....

Lock Screen

4 different pages that I use

I was tired of having so many different pages for each type of game (PSV, PSN, PSP, PSX, etc) so I just consolidated them all into one. Made going through the games easier. I use 3 bubbles on both the top & bottom rows with none in the middle. Here is a screenshot:

Link to all of them

Hot damnnnn that Lock Screen is sexy :O :O :O I love the color!

If I may put up a request, mayhap you put Vita logo instead of PS/Sony logo on it? Please? :)

Labrys

Dangan Ronpa 1.2 Reload is coming out soon on the Vita, so I edited up some DR backgrounds for you guys to use.
cJoih9K.png

source

r2kp3GK.png

source

Sauhw5Q.png

source

kWVNFxt.png

source

cold_matches

Neo Member
Thought I would share these. I found a lot of great wallpapers out there for the vita but I never could find anything that was perfect for me. There was always something that annoyed me. So I edited some of these to my own liking. Maybe someone will want to use them as well, so here you go....

Lock Screen

4 different pages that I use

I was tired of having so many different pages for each type of game (PSV, PSN, PSP, PSX, etc) so I just consolidated them all into one. Made going through the games easier. I use 3 bubbles on both the top & bottom rows with none in the middle. Here is a screenshot:

Link to all of them

Great thread!

I love yours, the zip ones and that one too:
AnotherWorldVita.jpg

I've bought my Vita just yesterday, and these wallpapers look nice, so I'm going to use them.

Thanks!

No problem! ;)
Hot damnnnn that Lock Screen is sexy :O :O :O I love the color!

If I may put up a request, mayhap you put Vita logo instead of PS/Sony logo on it? Please? :)

Good idea. Using it on mine now as well.

Added it to the bottom of the previous gallery as well.

Edit: Realized that you meant to replace it all and not just the Sony part so here you go.

yella

Tried to use these, but after viewing and saving images on my Vita (directly through Vita's browser), the wallpaper selection menu tells me they're corrupted.

Any ideas?

I got this same issue. Has anyone been able to get these specific wallpapers to work?

Also, I love the wallpapers that theusedversion posted; gonna use them as my new wallpapers asap. Good job!

ethelred

I've finally gotten my Vita customized just the way I want it. Special thanks to Jomjom who made the template and then provided it to me.

f7a0lNn.jpg

RXNb49o.jpg

Ic2NPBg.jpg

iyjtPeM.jpg

jypKRwy.jpg

ISLfPnb.jpg

hbkv6Nu.jpg

L5Y9RjS.jpg

Xew8PAX.jpg

Grisby

Haven't stepped into this thread in a long time. Lots of good choices here. Does anyone think they could try resizing these? Some of my favorite wallpapers and I wouldn't mind them on mah sexy OLED.

killatopak

I wasn't sure what you wanted, so here are some basic ones:

And here's some Terraria wallpapers to celebrate its release, and I saw someone ask for some on the monthly thread:

Thanks!

I wanted something like those wallpapers a few pages back where the backgrounds were clear for some characters.

If you're busy then it's okay. These are good enough. :D

Dio

Banned
iUMEzLX4UFCfM.png

From the Falcom Field Zanmai cover. I bought my Vita for Ys, so I made a Falcom wallpaper out of the CD cover for this.

Wow, I love this thread, just converted my wallpapers to the Chrono Trigger ones on the first page and it is beautiful. It saddens me greatly that the VITA isn't more popular. It's a simply gorgeous system.

ohlawd

why is it that when pics are viewed through photos they look good but when im using them as wallppapers they get these outlines and little triangles? the image qulity drops too

everything is in 960 x 544

prophecy0

why is it that when pics are viewed through photos they look good but when im using them as wallppapers they get these outlines and little triangles? the image qulity drops too

everything is in 960 x 544

I think the Vita automatically compresses any image you use as a background. It's very frustrating.

Aizo

Banned
Shin Gundam Musou is coming out this week!

Does anyone have some nice Gundam wallpapers/lock screen wallpapers?

Top Bottom