• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Please console me, someone stole my Vita.

Yopis

The cynical responses in this thread are bumming me out.

Sorry OP, having things stolen is more personal and causes more unease than one would assume. Sucks you're going through that. It also doesn't help that the total dollar amount for all of that is pretty substantial :(

Typical really.....same clowns that play ios or ds games come in with jokes.Nothing to take that seriously. Honestly the thread title was a neon sign for vita haters.

Sucks OP but always lock your shit up. If you never take any chances you wont get burnt.

The_Monk

It's always a sad thing OP. Just don't leave any valuables out of your sight from now on.

Stay strong fellow GAFfer.

Labadal

I blame Nintendo Ninjas. The 3DS comes at a lower price, so if you buy a new handheld, then you'll get the best value with the 3DS.

Coins

Banned
Well, this sucks. Sony refuses to do anything unless my local law enforcement subpoenas them. I understand that they don't want to support a vigilante but even knowing when it was last used could make a difference.

Handhelds that can connect the internet should have the possibility to GPS track like phones can.

Enabled always only viewable from your account.

Congrats, I'd still be really uncomfortable working in that office though.

My workplace had a kleptomaniac at one time (a real one sadly, I actually felt really sorry for her) that had been stealing things from people's offices for years. It made it really hard to trust anyone until she was finally caught.

Top Bottom