• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB VI: Return of the Fairy (Pokémon E3 Information Summary)

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
clefairy, chansy, togepi, snubull... who else would be a fairy type? starmie?

I can't wait for this game, october cant come soon enough!

Jintor

tumblr_moatffxSlL1qmz1r0o5_500.png

tumblr_moatffxSlL1qmz1r0o4_500.png

tumblr_moatffxSlL1qmz1r0o3_500.png

tumblr_moatffxSlL1qmz1r0o2_500.png

tumblr_moatffxSlL1qmz1r0o1_500.png

I lol'd

DaBoss

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/65bc1d99857d75aed248e103798b2cf6/tumblr_moatffxSlL1qmz1r0o5_500.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/84bfccd4230e75f31e0c72df33604fd8/tumblr_moatffxSlL1qmz1r0o4_500.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/0ce18c6396a8d9e1f7686d26e2a88267/tumblr_moatffxSlL1qmz1r0o3_500.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/b6cf133f79bba4345fbbd1c43a032dcd/tumblr_moatffxSlL1qmz1r0o2_500.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/aa3e4d38e7fb66af34353c8c59b5dab8/tumblr_moatffxSlL1qmz1r0o1_500.png[/IMG]

I lol'd

lol

Also that site makes my mouse icon an EEVEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When might we expect high-res art and English names for the fire lion, flower fairy and two bug pre-evos?

I would expect them in the following days, since Pokémon USA has been pretty good at following up the Pokémon reveals. We got Noivern and Vivillion really quick.

Espada

Noivern and Clauncher are on my team. Period.

These designs and concepts are so nice. A fruit bat dragon and a RAWKET LAWNCHA pistol shrimp.

Salsa

Too bad it fell victim to the "Odd-Numbered Star Trek Movie" curse.

I win

also as I said before im getting a new XL and this game on the same day since my sister's making a trip to NY from October 3rd to the 13th

a not-ugly looking bundle would be a godsend

..but I bet we get the ugly Evee one

Coltraine, once the high-res art of Shishiko is released I fully expect you to paste its face over the Ewok's on the poster.

DO NOT LET ME DOWN

Did they say anything about the IV system staying the same or getting changed?
My money is it staying the same, while making it a bit easier to train as per their recent philosophy.

Though, with the move to a system that is yet to actually be broken, they'd be free to implement small changes that would take weeks, or even months of outside testing to find any exploits...
Coltraine, once the high-res art of Shishiko is released I fully expect you to paste its face over the Ewok's on the poster.

DO NOT LET ME DOWN
'_'7

Shootin' up the place with mah pistol shrimp

Ah right, should've looked at the conference video to check if the battles were running at 60fps... probably weren't, but I can still hope.

...dang, really want to hear that hard driving battle music - this is like the time they had that small clip of the rival battle music in that BW2 section on Smash. Also I can't tell from YouTube, I guess that was expected...

also, Brave Bird has an insane animation - wonder if that animation is exclusive to Sky Battles or if it's the same in regular matches.

Hey, what do we know about Fairy-type besides that it's strong against Dragon? I forgot what Pokemon Smash said about it, except that it's weak to Poison.

Oh right, didn't even realize they showed off a little bit of the bottom screen UI during battles - during the Sky Battle:

Went with a more rounded look - probably related to that bracelet the PC has.

I suspect that the check mark on the "Fight" button means that a move has been made in a multiplayer match.

Pagusas

Elden Member
0Ix9qwy.gif

god seeing how nice the model looks in high resolution just makes me feel so bad that the beautiful modeling and art is completely wasted on the low resolution of the 3ds. the game looks like complete crap graphic wise and its 100% thanks to that super low resolution screen. Most aliased game I've seen.

Never mind! According to that Pokebeach leak (which seems in line with what Pokemon Smash said):

It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, and super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting-type Pokemon.

The BOMB has that effect on you, doesn't it?

RIP PokéBOMB V thread. Your Star Trek reference was too good to last... :'(

I thought I actually had something there with that. T_T.

Ah whatever. No need to be upset now that we have the Fairy Type! Can't wait to see the knew pure Fairy type Pokémon that are to come!

DaBoss

0Ix9qwy.gif

god seeing how nice the model looks in high resolution just makes me feel so bad that the beautiful modeling and art is completely wasted on the low resolution of the 3ds. the game looks like complete crap graphic wise and its 100% thanks to that super low resolution screen. Most aliased game I've seen.

At the same time it means that they have them all nice and with tons of polygons for the next game/system

Is there a reason more people aren't talking more about the Pokebeach leaker? Dude correctly predicted Fairy type and Sky Battles a month ago, among other things. Seems that everything else that came out of this guy has a very high probability of being legit, such as the final types of the starters, the addition of dual type attacks, and Mewtwo having two new forms.

Dual type moves seems like a huge deal.

More "leaked" tidbits in this post.

Foolworm

I was so hyped for Horde battles until I realized it had been a staple of RPGs since pretty much day one. My 'Sony is God' moment of E3, I guess.

I win

also as I said before im getting a new XL and this game on the same day since my sister's making a trip to NY from October 3rd to the 13th

a not-ugly looking bundle would be a godsend

..but I bet we get the ugly Evee one

We'll get either the ugly ass Eevee one, or the bundle will be sold out before it even hits store shelves.

Top Bottom