• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB XII: The Final CoroCountdown

Mr-Joker

Banned
"What the fuck is that thing?"
"Goddamn, Game Freak isn't even trying. It's like a suped up cat fetus!"
"It doesn't even look like an animal!"

This pretty much, I have learned to ignore genwunner, since their logic doesn't make any sense and blinded by nostalgia.

Huh, so all these Normals who are having Fairy added on will lose the Fighting weakness and gain Steel and Dark weaknesses. That's kinda big.

It gains a Poison and Steel weakness while resisting Dark.

Pretty much. Pokémon "purists" are the most jaded group of people I've ever seen.

I like the way you think.

Also:

hariboogu_by_0okami_rei-d6lwycj.jpg

I still think it's adorable, gorramit.

I can't wait to see Hariboogu evolve into a knight.

Just wait. He will turn into a Grass/Dark Knight with Night Slash and Leaf Blade.

Just watch. He will gain Defense/Special Defense and then Attack. He will become the strongest and coolest out of the bunch.

I'm still wondering why that Hydreigon in the Fairy reveal didn't get 1 hit Ko'd by Gardevoir's Fairy Wind
Maybe Fairy Wind has low base power?
It could be an under leveled Gardevoir

yami4ct

Liking MegaGarchomp and MegaMewtwo X. Second form starters all kind of look like crap, but then again they always do. Cannot wait to get this damn thing already.

Huh, so all these Normals who are having Fairy added on will lose the Fighting weakness and gain Steel and Dark weaknesses. That's kinda big.

Steel and Poison weaknesses, not Dark. They'll actually be given resistance to Dark-type, as well as Bug-type, and a full-on immunity to Dragon-type. They're not being hindered at all. If anything, this can only aid them. Two immunities is huge.

zroid

Banned
Pretty much. Pokémon "purists" are the most jaded group of people I've ever seen.

Also:

dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

poor little guy. I never hated it. Only pity. Who would want to evolve from such an awesome little rascal like Chespin into... this.

Can someone explain to me why people think Chespin's final evolution will be a knight? Am I missing something apparent in his name or design, or something?

Can someone explain to me why people think Chespin's final evolution will be a knight? Am I missing something apparent in his name or design, or something?

Rumor. Stated Fennekin going witch/wizard, Froakie going thief/ninja and Chespin going knight. Had a lot of other small details that have came true like Mewtwo having two forms and such.

Also Chespin2 looks like a little kid wearing full armor aka knight in training.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Just watch, Chespin is gonna have the most badass second evolution of them all.

Btw, is it safe to assume that the new starters will all have Mega Evolutions?

Wilbur

Banned
Chubspin's definitely grown on me but its still well behind Andre3000. Fennekin is too weird. I couldn't pick it lest I grow attached to it and masturbate over it.

It's alright when I masturbate over Froakie because its an animal so its funny

but if its an animal that looks like a human

people will ask questions

Chubspin's definitely grown on me but its still well behind Andre3000. Fennekin is too weird. I couldn't pick it lest I grow attached to it and masturbate over it.

image.php

Wat? lol

Avixph

WTF?

Korosenai

Wilbur
his true nature revealed
Today, 06:54 PM, Post #1572

Wilbur

Banned
Also, MegaChomp is the best mega yet. Sticking to my pure Gen 6 team but fuck me if I'm not getting my shiny Gible and busting that mofucka out online.

Wensih

I think all the starter evo's look great. They're on par with Gen 3 starter evos which, in my opinion, were the best. I cannot wait to see their final forms.

I really don't get how Chespin is going to be grass/dark and Froakie is water/fighting

It has to be the other way around, just look at them.

zroid

Banned

I'm pretty sure I've tag quoted you before. So I won't do it again.

Neiteio

Mega Garchomp looks like one of the mechs from Evangelion, combined with one of the kaiju from Pacific Rim.

He needs an intervention. He must go to Ballerholics Anonymous.

backlot

Rumor. Stated Fennekin going witch/wizard, Froakie going thief/ninja and Chespin going knight. Had a lot of other small details that have came true like Mewtwo having two forms and such.

Also Chespin2 looks like a little kid wearing full armor aka knight in training.

The knight thing is separate from the leaked information about Mewtwo's forms. People just looked at the middle evolutions today along with the rumored types and came to that conclusion on their own.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

Also:

Don't worry. those haters will get it coming to them soon. :p I still remember those day that people were hating on Oshawott and they changed their minds when they saw 1st evolution and 2nd evolution.

mhs004

Idk what to think anymore.

Mr-Joker

Banned

......Are you drunk? :|

I'm dreading going against Parental Bonds + Entry Hazard team. Circle Throw, Circle Throw. Circle Throw, Circle Throw. Pain, pain. Pain, pain. Ragequit.

nobody is going to ask

they will shoot on sight

When can we expect official art of the new pokemon revealed today? Also, do you guys think there will be another Eeveelution, since they usually come in pairs? If so, do you think it will be strong (steel?) or weak (dragon?) to Sylveon? I'm hoping it's stronger, because fairies seem OP to me.

Also:

tumblr_mszfghj2711qc2gymo5_500.jpg

Piers

Mega Mewtwo is still weirding my shit right out. One of the strongest Pokemons ever gets an even stronger form? Dang son.

Mega Machamp will hopefully just be Arnold Schwartznieger.

When can we expect official art of the new pokemon revealed today? Also, do you guys think there will be another Eeveelution, since they usually come in pairs? If so, do you think it will be strong (steel?) or weak (dragon?) to Sylveon? I'm hoping it's stronger, because fairies seem OP to me.

Out of the two mentioned, I'm betting that Dragon-type is more likely, but I'm personally hoping for a Poison-type Eveelution.

Top Bottom