• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB XII: The Final CoroCountdown

Mr-Joker

Banned
When can we expect official art of the new pokemon revealed today?

I think Friday or Saturday.

Also, do you guys think there will be another Eeveelution, since they usually come in pairs? If so, do you think it will be strong (steel?) or weak (dragon?) to Sylveon? I'm hoping it's stronger, because fairies seem OP to me.

If there was another Eeveelution they would have revealed it along side Sylveon, though I am hoping that there is another one, since it just feels weird having only one.

Though it is weird how Sylveon is currently is the only Pokémon that evolve from a past gen Pokémon, really hoping that it isn't the only one.

Also:

tumblr_mszfghj2711qc2gymo5_500.jpg

Daww soo cute, yep I am going to love Chigorasu.

Maybe we'll finally get a fire-type eveelution.

Already exist.

Its a joke. Since Flareon is by far the worst Eeveelution.

He fucking sucks. Has no fire type move to take advantage of its high attack. Give the dumb rabbit flare blitz GF.

Out of the two mentioned, I'm betting that Dragon-type is more likely, but I'm personally hoping for a Poison-type Eveelution.

I wouldn't mind a poison type, I just kind of want something strong against fairy. A dragon eeveelution would be super cool though.

I think Friday or Saturday.

Alright, I'll be on the lookout for it

If there was another Eeveelution they would have revealed it along side Sylveon, though I am hoping that there is another one, since it just feels weird having only one.

Though it is weird how Sylveon is currently is the only Pokémon that evolve from a past gen Pokémon, really hoping that it isn't the only one.

Did they reveal Espeon & Umbreon / Glaceon & Leafeon at the same time? It would be weird if we didn't get two eeveelutions, because that's been the trend.

Rran

Well, I was going to start Chespin... *grumble*

This will be my first entry to the series--are there many pokemon w/ crappy first evolutions and super-friggin'-awesome final evos?

Tan

This will be my first entry to the series--are there many pokemon w/ crappy first evolutions and super-friggin'-awesome final evos?

It's usually the other way around in my opinion.

Yes. There has been. Go check out an online pokedex. Several second stages have looked awful but evolved into the best looking ones.

Fey

Banned
A poison type eeveelution would be great. <3

We need more pure poisons. There have only been 5 since Gen 1!

zroid

Banned
I have a suspicion there will be wi-fi distributions of Mudkip and Treecko over the course of the gen, each holding its mega stone. It's near impossible that Blaziken would be the only one of those three starters to get a mega evolution, and if Torchic's is exclusive to this distribution, it would be weird for the other two's mega stones to be available in-game.

Last eeveelution needs to be dragon.

all the other ones were based on the "special" types.(before they split moves into attack/special attack)

I'd bet Fairy would be a special type if it came out back in the day.

Chespin's evo is really starting to grow on me. I really hope he ends up turning into a giant armored knight, although an armadillo would be pretty awesome too.

I'm really loving the fossil Pokemon this time, as I wasn't a huge fan of the ones from Gen V.
Anorith is still the best revived fossil of all time.

Mr-Joker

Banned

Love that plush Scrafty.

Its a joke. Since Flareon is by far the worst Eeveelution.

He fucking sucks. Has no fire type move to take advantage of its high attack. Give the dumb rabbit flare blitz GF.

Flareon is a fox, beside Flareon has poor speed and defence so it can't even take advantage of flare blitz.

Did they reveal Espeon & Umbreon / Glaceon & Leafeon at the same time? It would be weird if we didn't get two eeveelutions, because that's been the trend.

Yes they did, so it looking very likely that Sylveon will be a single eeveelution, unless they decided to break the trend to create a mystery about fairy typing and show the other one later.

Interestedly we still don't how Eevee will evolve into a Sylveon

Labrys

This confirmed Chespin as my starter! Second evo is even cuter than the beginning stage.
I'm also really glad I'm getting Y, now, I much prefer the YMewtwo2.

But I said most, not all of them... I think Samurott looks better than Dewott though, I just think it should stand on its hind legs.
bipedal Pokémon ftw!

Yeah samurott shoulda had a bipedal water/fighting final form and tepig should have just evolved in a completely different direction and stayed as a quadruped that wound up dark/fire so I could have picked one to nickname Ganon.

Dr. Buni

Yeah samurott shoulda had a bipedal water/fighting final form and tepig should have just evolved in a completely different direction and stayed as a quadruped that wound up dark/fire so I could have picked one to nickname Ganon.
I admit I was totally hoping for Tepig's final form to look like a Pokémon version of Twilight Princess!Ganon. Fire/Dark would have been the perfect type for the pig.

Top Bottom