• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB XII: The Final CoroCountdown

zroid

Banned
amg83Gn.png

bc3AS2o.png

-Horizon-

tumblr_mszlj59uFU1r6w0dno1_500.png

Nice fake final forms, except for Chespin3, who looks terrible.

I think Fennekin deserves to be more...supernatural looking? Like just saying Giratina Origin Forme got the "look" for a ghost dragon down, the one in that pic of a fox witch, not so much.

Dr. Buni

Used to do this, now I'm only about the metagame lol. Gotta still experience the campaign at least once though.

I tried to get in the metagame a few times, but I couldn't get used to certain aspects of it. Like switching Pokémon all the time to avoid SE moves, etc. That used to annoy me a lot lol.

I enjoy watching metagame though ^-^

I disagree. It looks exactly what Chespin fans deserve.
why

trixx

Are we ranking starters?! aight let's do this

from best to worst, each generation

IugJ9VV.png
zM0prH7.png
U2g9WZp.png

These are pretty close

9SFecvS.png
pOII506.png
6PHSXkq.png

Meganium is kinda bleh, Typhlosion is aight, Feraligatr is god tier

SjO0H6w.png
oog8KjC.png
P3aVNC9.png

These are all pretty damn terrible except for Blaziken who's also kinda aight

o6frYAQ.png
C6dM91o.png
GLXmUjx.png

All three of them great

P9sznwR.png
5gFzrpz.png
mBBMmZS.png

Samurott owns, Emboar is so-so, Serperior can die in a fire
Agreed gen 3 and gen 5 have ugliest started final stages. Samurott is nice though

DaBoss

I'm just hoping everyone is aweing at the 3D battles, new locations, cool gyms and battles, amazing music and twists and turns. Not arguing about which new Pokemon they think is ugly and shouldn't be.

There are people on a blackout and Chespin is popular...so yea....outside of that, hopefully the thread doesn't contain much of it. I imagine the OT will most really fast.

There are people on a blackout and Chespin is popular...so yea....outside of that, hopefully the thread doesn't contain much of it. I imagine the OT will most really fast.

By the time those people find out about the 2nd forme of Chespin though, someone will have uploaded pictures of the TOTALLY AMAZING final evo.

BELIEVE.

Zeroth

I'm just hoping everyone is aweing at the 3D battles, new locations, cool gyms and battles, amazing music and twists and turns. Not arguing about which new Pokemon they think is ugly and shouldn't be.

Well, the other points are dull when we have so little of the game. Once the game rolls out things will be different.

I hope Chespin 3's design is better for everyone's sake

I'm a fan of Chubspin

Village

I thought you were talking about the art.

I do not post much in there, just lurk, so I was confused because I am sure you all have your fair share of art.

I misunderstood.

Dunno if anyone else noticed, but the shapes on the tail of the Poodle Pokemon looked familiar to me.
Edited cropped scan just to be safe

The 3 in Corocoro all look like the icons you can "mark" a Pokemon with in the games. It's kind of a feature that's never really mentioned or hardly used at all, so perhaps marking the Poodle and then taking it somewhere will allow you to "customize" it? That'd be a cool way to give some attention to a pretty obscure feature.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yeah, chubspin is growing on me.

I do wonder if the grass/dark, fire/psychic, and water/fighting rumours are true now though.

Seems more likely that it'll be water/dark.

Yeah, chubspin is growing on me.

I do wonder if the grass/dark, fire/psychic, and water/fighting rumours are true now though.

Seems more likely that it'll be water/dark.

Seems to me like Chespin is shaping up to be Grass/Ground or Grass/Rock. Chubspin's gonna learn mudshot and rollout.

Still feeling water/fighting for froakie. It wouldn't really make sense for it to be water/dark b/c it would completely counter fennekin

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Do we know yet if we'll get a free Mewtwo during the course of the game? I know it's a portion of the demo, but I'm just wondering if that's not just for demonstrative purposes, especially considering how much promo centres around Mewtwo with the new movie and all.

FSLink

Banned
Do we know yet if we'll get a free Mewtwo during the course of the game? I know it's a portion of the demo, but I'm just wondering if that's not just for demonstrative purposes, especially considering how much promo centres around Mewtwo with the new movie and all.

We don't know yet.
If there's not one in-game, they'll probably be one over Mystery Gift over WiFi or events.
But considering that Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Mewtwo Y are announced before the games are out, I would imagine there'd be a Mewtwo to get in-game.

The 3 in Corocoro all look like the icons you can "mark" a Pokemon with in the games. It's kind of a feature that's never really mentioned or hardly used at all, so perhaps marking the Poodle and then taking it somewhere will allow you to "customize" it? That'd be a cool way to give some attention to a pretty obscure feature.

Awesome catch.

But I'm pretty sure you need to get rid of the scan image. Or maybe not. I don't know how GAF works.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Dunno if anyone else noticed, but the shapes on the tail of the Poodle Pokemon looked familiar to me.

Get rid of scan because you can get banned for posting the scan.

zroid

Banned
yeah I think we'll be able to catch one. excited!

I will probably import my Mewtwo from SS too. I spent a few hours Master Balling so it has pretty awesome stats.

DMG-01

I think it's time to draw the digital line. #TeamFennekin has trolled this thread asking everyone to decide how they feel about Chespin3, a pokemon that none of us have seen. Either way this thread went on fire from the moment they taunted "Chespin look [sic] like mr potato head lol " So in order to try to put it out some gasoline on this fire I will ask that those interested in having #TeamFennekin partake in a mental evaluation to stand up and be counted.

I feel #TeamFennekin has finally gone off the deep-end, likely more insane than those patients at your local psych ward. I certainly feel they're fucking madmen. I also believe #TeamChespin and #TeamFroakie alike believe this. This puts me in the “For” camp.

I know there are many who feel strongly in opposite camp. I also would ask you to stand up and say “Against”.

When the results for their evaluation are released and everyone sees Chespin3 the speculation will be over. If I am wrong and reports find that #TeamFennekin isn't bat-shit insane then I am comfortable with getting tagged “Owned by #TeamFennekin”.

However, if I am right and it turns out they are insanel, I would like to see those “Against” to be tagged with “Owned by Chespin.”.

I would like to make a honorary invitation to #TeamFroakie who help fuel the fire on a regular basis – assuming you all would be “Against”. In the end though, it is your decision and I want to remind everyone that I am pretty sure they are kooks.

I invite anyone who seeing someone trolling Chespin in other threads to point them here.

So it’s time to be stand and be counted:

DMG-01 - “For”

Top Bottom