• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB XII: The Final CoroCountdown

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Chespin's evo looks horrible. Yikes. Fennekin's looks okay. I hate that it's bipedal. Froakie's looks awesome.#TeamFroakie

I like the psychic cats. :3
And dinosaurs!! Awesome.

olympia

Jesus. I thought the starters look fucking wack, but the evolutions really put the nail in the coffin. I always pick fire but Fennekin's first evolution looks like an anime furry.

DaBoss

I am so confused! Someone enlighten me?!

It was an avatar bet with qq more regarding whether a new character will be revealed today. Zeer0id lost.

Why I think he is a genius is because he used the crying text face thing (;_;) which essentially can mean qq more lol.

Dr. Buni

hWkHRbw.jpg

what is this

o__o

My team so far:

Chengar
Helioptile
Honedge
Malamar
Pyroar
Some sort of Fly slave

All the rest do not deserve a slot on my team. They might make a nice coaster for my drink, though.

Aggrotek

It was an avatar bet with qq more regarding whether a new character will be revealed today. Zeer0id lost.

Why I think he is a genius is because he used the crying text face thing (;_;) which essentially can mean qq more lol.

Ah ok. I was confused lol. I thought Phil Fish really said something about it lol.

DMG-01

I dunno guys, I think that angle makes the lion look really stupid. I'll reserve my judgement until we get a better view though. He looks like he's wearing a Darmanitan.

Edit:
And with magic, here we go:
3JlwBC6.jpg

Yep, still bad. Cool way to incorporate 火 though. Points for that.
This whole post confused me.

#TeamFroakie because I like that little frog. I think he's adorable. :|

It was an attempted parody on this. You guys gotta learn your GAF history. What are they teaching you kids in school these days?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I wonder if Pyroar will have gender differences.

OH SHIT I DIDN'T NOTICE

Someone said in /vp/ that the mane has a fucking KANJI of FIRE!

Top Bottom