• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Slermy

220px-569Garbodor.png

Love me some trashbag Pokemon. Don't know why, just do.

I never liked him, but the fact that someone out there loves him, then he can stay.

Where is Wiseblade or Extermin-stilldontknowhowtospellit- to take the flack for my gen 2 opinions when I need them.

I think I havent looked at badge designs for more than two seconds.

The only reason it's called the Genesis is because America was being difficult. Mega Drive sounds better for a console name anyway.

Anyway.

034MS.png
080MS.png
145MS.png
157MS.png
181MS.png
217MS.png
286MS.png
319MS.png
330MS.png
407MS.png
430MS.png
452MS.png
553MS.png
579MS.png
596MS.png

These are my favourites.

Stage On

Speaking of badges I miss the Pokemon card league. Back in the day I had actual physical copies of the Badges they gave out. Probably still have them lying around somewhere.

I thought "mon ami" (no e unless you want to spell it properly) is common word in US.
It's not really super common, it's just one of those phrases people know, like "sayonara".

People playing in English will probably pick up readily on what Pokemon-Amie is all about just by hearing the name - it's probably better than just having the french word for speak -

*goes and searches for what it's called in other languages*

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I bet they're gonna reveal down the line that Pokemon-amie will actually let you talk to Pokemon. GAME CHANGER!

Incidentally, I had a though...what if using Pokemon-amie allows you to gradually change Natures? That'd be pretty interesting.

injurai

Banned
I bet they're gonna reveal down the line that Pokemon-amie will actually let you talk to Pokemon. GAME CHANGER!

Incidentally, I had a though...what if using Pokemon-amie allows you to gradually change Natures? That'd be pretty interesting.

yes yes

social conditioning

i will manipulate them all!!!

Thanks, now that you said it, it won't happen.

ffdgh

Ooo the nature changing idea sounds great....it won't happen D:

Stage On

It'd be pretty neat if it had a sort of hey you pikachu feature built in where you could order your pokemon to use moves using just your voice.

Top Bottom