• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I doubt we'll see mainline Pokemon games on eShop. Why would they do that when they know we'll pay eight times the price for remakes?

I certainly don't see them selling two different versions; if anything, we'll get Crystal as opposed to Gold and Silver.

Spinoffs are fair game, though; I want TCG and Pinball, please.

Let's be honest, they ain't remaking Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, or Crystal anytime soon.

I also don't think it will happen but I don't see these six games hurting sales any.

Litwick can be caught immediately prior to the sixth gym; Celestial Tower, IIRC.

Darumaka's ability can be irritating, but it becomes quite, quite different when it evolves.

New B2W2 trailer aired during Smash today. Waiting for it to be uploaded. :D

image.php

Good or bad that I'm on that list?

Shame that trailer was short but I liked what I saw from it. I'd love to get a chance to whoop Ghetis again...hopefully he won't be cheating again.

Boogiepop

Oh hey, I think that's the first time I've shown up when someone did one of those. I don't know if I should be happy or not, though...

Top Bottom