• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Yeah, and it wasn't at launch either. It was like, Jan 2012. So, I don't know how many people went out and specifically bought another copy just for it...

OMG Aero

What makes you so sure?.
To quote Serebii.net:
Gamestop America have announced that they will be providing 5 Pokémon passwords for you if you pre-order your game with them and pick it up by Tuesday 20th June, you will receive 5 passwords for various Pokémon. These Pokémon are Emolga, Lapras, Scyther, Riolu & Pikachu. In addition to that, you can spend 1000 of the special Gamestop Power Points to get another 5 passwords for Darmanitan, Sneasel, Larvitar, Axew and Beldum. These passwords are universal so if you're unable to receive them from Gamestop, they'll be added here as soon as we can

Anth0ny

How often does heatbutt cause flinch?

Because I'm facing this trainer in Stadium 2 that has a team based around causing flinch and I can't get a single hit on this mother fucker. Just got 3 flinches in a row. THREE FUCKING FLINCHES. MOVE you magneton piece of shit

tl;dr this game cheats

How often does heatbutt cause flinch?

Because I'm facing this trainer in Stadium 2 that has a team based around causing flinch and I can't get a single hit on this mother fucker. Just got 3 flinches in a row. THREE FUCKING FLINCHES. MOVE you magneton piece of shit

tl;dr this game cheats

In Stadium 2 it has a one-in-three chance of causing flinch.

Good luck lol

MikeMyers

I'm really enjoying White so far.

I picked the Grass starter (Snivy) and got the Water monkey, and have beaten the first two gyms.

Next gym is the Bug guy...can I get the Fire Pokemon Darumaka before I fight him?

Touche.

It's not a horrible price but yea those taxes and then the shipping makes it sort of a bummer. I would love to have the Champion themes from both HG/SS and D/P/P on my ipod would make me such a happy camper. Maybe they could make it like a Club Nintendo reward or something? Guess I'm graspin' for straws here.

Touche.

It's not a horrible price but yea those taxes and then the shipping makes it sort of a bummer. I would love to have the Champion themes from both HG/SS and D/P/P on my ipod would make me such a happy camper. Maybe they could make it like a Club Nintendo reward or something? Guess I'm graspin' for straws here.

You can download PokéRemixStudio's remixes of those songs using the links in his videos, or use a Youtube-to-MP3 converter if you're really desperate. If you can though, see if you can buy the OSTs somewhere to support Nintendo and GameFreak.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Ironically on amazon Pokeball is most expensive.

Followed by Masterball, Greatball, then last Ultraball.

Not really all that ironic because Pokéballs have the iconic design and everyone loves Masterballs for their use.

Kokonoe

Banned
Red/Blue, Gold/Silver, Pokemon TCG. For some odd reason I want them to announce any of these for the 3DS eShop at e3 or around it.

D-Pad

That was pretty fun.

With how crazy the special battle music has been in the recent games, this would fit in there easily.

Thank you! That's what I was trying to go for.

Red/Blue, Gold/Silver, Pokemon TCG. For some odd reason I want them to announce any of these for the 3DS eShop at e3 or around it.

Me too (except I want Yellow), though I was told not to hold my breath. If Nintendo did go ahead with it, I wonder if they'd emulate the link cable.

I doubt we'll see mainline Pokemon games on eShop. Why would they do that when they know we'll pay eight times the price for remakes?

I certainly don't see them selling two different versions; if anything, we'll get Crystal as opposed to Gold and Silver.

Spinoffs are fair game, though; I want TCG and Pinball, please.

Kokonoe

Banned
I doubt we'll see mainline Pokemon games on eShop. Why would they do that when they know we'll pay eight times the price for remakes?

I certainly don't see them selling two different versions; if anything, we'll get Crystal as opposed to Gold and Silver.

Spinoffs are fair game, though; I want TCG and Pinball, please.

Because they know we'll buy both. If they pick one, definitely TCG as it has much more replay value.
And Imakuni.

Top Bottom