• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
lol @ the coupon being a one-time thing.

Anywho, gonna work on some Mews/Darkrais for people. If anyone has a spare Arceus lying around to clone, I can donate any Megastone (save Garchompite, which I've been too lazy to get), lucky eggs, or work something else out.

Tiamant

I have a dilemma guys. My Cradily is a very very solid special wall, I've had so many victories thanks to her it's crazy, on top of that she is a very good partner for Marowak and Typhlosion thanks to Storm Drain. Her current moveset is:

-Energy Ball
-Recover
-Stockpile
-Mirror Coat

The plan is to switch on a water attack to gain an sp.at boost and start doing damage or to pump up stockpiles until she is unbreakable. Mirror Coat wrecks special attackers that don't expect it, almost all the new legendaries fall to that and die instantly. The thing is I'm thinking about changing mirror coat for ancient power. Dual STAB is nice, more options than mirror coat and the small chance of a super boost, but then I lose the surprise factor, what to do? :(

joelseph

I have a dilemma guys. My Cradily is a very very solid special wall, I've had so many victories thanks to her it's crazy, on top of that she is a very good partner for Marowak and Typhlosion thanks to Storm Drain. Her current moveset is:

-Energy Ball
-Recover
-Stockpile
-Mirror Coat

The plan is to switch on a water attack to gain an sp.at boost and start doing damage or to pump up stockpiles until she is unbreakable. Mirror Coat wrecks special attackers that don't expect it, almost all the new legendaries fall to that and die instantly. The thing is I'm thinking about changing mirror coat for ancient power. Dual STAB is nice, more options than mirror coat and the small chance of a super boost, but then I lose the surprise factor, what to do? :(

I like this!

Spinluck

Anywho, gonna work on some Mews/Darkrais for people. If anyone has a spare Arceus lying around to clone, I can donate any Megastone (save Garchompite, which I've been too lazy to get), lucky eggs, or work something else out.

God bless you.

I think someone here said they had a 6IV Arceus laying around. Which is nuts.

Quest1

I do have an arceus for you to clone, perfect timid 6iv. Got one last night courtesy of gridlock. You can clone it, all I ask is two back in return (the original and the clone) and if you have enough spare BP, buy me a razor fang for gliscor. I would do the cloning myself but in order to get the arceus I need to clone a bunch of other things first and I'm at work all day. It'd be weird if someone came into the office and I was counting mississippis.

Dandalf

Neo Member
Cool, just got a shiny Hasty Froakie with HP Fire 31/31/30/30/31/30 in a Dive Ball

Coolio.

Hatching, I assume?

I know that shiny rates have been decreased this gen (1/4096), do we have an exact number for the Masuda Method in X/Y?

Anyone else hatched any shinies? If you have, how many eggs did it take you? Straw poll time!

MicH

Hatching, I assume?

I know that shiny rates have been decreased this gen (1/4096), do we have an exact number for the Masuda Method in X/Y?

Anyone else hatched any shinies? If you have, how many eggs did it take you? Straw poll time!
Nah, I got it in a trade.

I did hatch a shiny Ralts and that took around 500 eggs. Definitely easier than previous games

Spinluck

If there's a cloner in this thread I have (all English named) legends that I would like cloned.

6 IV Celebi, 6 IV Victini, 6 IV Genesect, 6 IV Arceus, and a Shiny Deoxys.

I also have a Japanese 6 IV Arceus I would liked cloned.

PM me if you're interested.

If you don't mind? Can you check the Nature on your English Lugia? I have Japanese one with a good nature, but would totally give him away for an English one with a good nature or even some decent IVs. And man I would love to clone that Arceus but I won't have access to two 3DSs till later this week :'(

Smeargle can sketch Happy Hour but can't breed it (except onto itself? I received one from Wonder Trade with Happy Hour, it was level 1 so I'm guessing both parents had the move)

I wanna take it through the Pokemon League. Let it hold the Amulet Coin in the party's leading spot and give Luck Incense to the rest of my team, using Money O-Power 3? Holy crap!

Wait wait wait.. You can stack multiple Luck Incense? :00 I've been doing it all wrong!

Omg. Somebody please test this out, I want to knooow! Hah.

Xizor14

Neo Member
Wait wait wait.. You can stack multiple Luck Incense? :00 I've been doing it all wrong!

It works. You'll have more than enough money to buy the Lumiose Boutique clothes without the discount coupon they're doing. It's glorious.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?

I could swear I tried Luck Incense and the Amulet Coin on 2 out of my 3-mon team in a triple battle Le Wow run, and didn't get any more money than I would have with just the amulet coin. I assumed because they were both items that it wouldn't proc twice.

I know the prize money power and the Coin/Incense stack, and would assume that happy hour falls under a third category because it's a move, and not an item.

Korosenai

What is everyones favorite Mega Pokemon? Id have to say mine is Mega Pinsir. It just looks like it wants to murder everything in sight, and usually after a swords dance, it does.

MicH

Same here, perhaps we can trade the ones we're missing back and forth to go faster?
I like this idea. I will have to check if I have the ones you need as I may have traded them/released them since I got them. I'll start writing a list of what I need

one_kill

What is everyones favorite Mega Pokemon? Id have to say mine is Mega Pinsir. It just looks like it wants to murder everything in sight, and usually after a swords dance, it does.
Mega Venusaur

It's so bulky and can usually wall/stall for along time

Tiamant

I like this idea. I will have to check if I have the ones you need as I may have traded them/released them since I got them. I'll start writing a list of what I need

Let's get this done little by little, my first 10 missing are:

-Seaking
-Caravannha
-Dodrio
-Bellossom
-Furret
-Ninjask
-Shedinja
-Muchlax
-Salamence
-Pelipper.

I could swear I tried Luck Incense and the Amulet Coin on 2 out of my 3-mon team in a triple battle Le Wow run, and didn't get any more money than I would have with just the amulet coin. I assumed because they were both items that it wouldn't proc twice.

I know the prize money power and the Coin/Incense stack, and would assume that happy hour falls under a third category because it's a move, and not an item.
I just tested this extensively in the Battle Chateau and can confirm:

Amulet Coin & Luck Incense DO NOT STACK

Mind blown. But it has been reported that Happy Hour stacks, being a move and not an item. I can't test this myself yet, but I hope to be able to.

fek

Oh, does anyone have a female nasty plot/extrasensory serene grace togepi in a luxury ball? :x
I can breed you one with nasty plot when I get home, if that's fine.

Mega Mawile. It's cute, has priority, huge power, intimidate on switch, works very well with trick room. I love it.

Cool, just got a shiny Hasty Froakie with HP Fire 31/31/30/30/31/30 in a Dive Ball

Coolio.

Whooooah, congrats. What were the parents that you used if you don't mind me asking?

I intended to do just about the same thing... In a Luxury Ball. B]

Mega Lucario. Dem dreads.

MicH

Let's get this done little by little, my first 10 missing are:

-Seaking
-Caravannha
-Dodrio
-Bellossom
-Furret
-Ninjask
-Shedinja
-Muchlax
-Salamence
-Pelipper.

I have

Seaking
Carvanha
Bellossom
Furret
Ninjask
Salamence
Pelipper

My first 10 are

Raticate
Arbok
Raichu
Nidorina
Nidoqueen
Clefairy
Clefable
Golbat
Parasect
Venonat

Whooooah, congrats. What were the parents that you used if you don't mind me asking?

I intended to do just about the same thing... In a Luxury Ball. B]

Mega Lucario. Dem dreads.
Got it in a trade, I could never do this :eek:

LaNaranja

Charizard X. Charizard finally becomes a Dragon and he looks like a shiny version of regular Charizard with blue fire. Between Crunch, Dragon Claw, and Flare Blitz there isn't much the thing can't kill.

Mega Lucario. Such an incredible design that I'm sad it's not permanent.

Top Bottom