• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

What is everyones favorite Mega Pokemon? Id have to say mine is Mega Pinsir. It just looks like it wants to murder everything in sight, and usually after a swords dance, it does.

Mega Ampharos is my favourite. It became a dragon and got an amazing hairdo. It's stats aren't too bad either!

NEO0MJ

What is everyones favorite Mega Pokemon? Id have to say mine is Mega Pinsir. It just looks like it wants to murder everything in sight, and usually after a swords dance, it does.

Pinsir is also probably my favorite. It was the second pokemon I bred, and I think I was the first to do so on gaf. I love how it adds a lot while still being simple and keeping the base recognizable, plus finally making Pinsir a threat.
Another one I really like is Absol, It's just so pretty and cute. But it feels too fragile for me to use and requires some good predicting to make use of its ability. Haunter is also pretty awesome, I love how demented it looks, plus that all seeing eye. Felt too powerful for me to use without guilt, though.
Mega Garchomp gets some points for finally making that pokemon look good to me, was never a fan of its base form.

DaBoss

In terms of looks: Mega Mawile, Mega Blaziken, Mega Lucario, Mega Charizard X/Y, Mega Gengar, Mega Aggron, Mega Banette, Mega Gardevoir, and Mega Ampharos

In terms of usability: Mega Mawile, Mega Charizard Y, Mega Ampharos, Mega Manectric, Mega Abomasnow, Mega Scizor, Mega Aggron, Mega Aerodactyl, Mega Gengar, Mega Venusaur, and Mega Pinsir

In terms of brokenedness and very cool design idea: Mega Kangaskhan

Yes, I'm completely salty about this annoying asshole. The only Pokemon balancing-related thing I've complained about other than the obvious Dragons are too powerful which has been remedied a bit, but I barely see any fairy types. The ones I do see are Azumarill, Mega Mawile, and occasionally Aromatisse and Togekiss.

onslack

onslack, if you're still around and have a spare happy hour inkay, i would really like one!

Sign me up for one then!

Sure thing.

Could you guy's pm your FC's and IGN's

I would love one of these please!
My 3DS FC: 0860-3341-2782
IGN: Drew

I can offer 5IV Charmander, Squirtle and Tyrunt all with 4 egg moves or 5IV Porygon

I shall add you in a sec.

Could i grab that 5IV porygon?

Charizard X. Charizard finally becomes a Dragon and he looks like a shiny version of regular Charizard with blue fire. Between Crunch, Dragon Claw, and Flare Blitz there isn't much the thing can't kill.

Don't forget Earthquake! And I'm using Outrage over Dragon Claw most times.

Sure thing.

Could you guy's pm your FC's and IGN's

I shall add you in a sec.

Could i grab that 5IV porygon?
Absolutely! Would you prefer Trace or Download?

MicH

Give me 20 more names and I'll see what I've got :D
053 Persian
055 Golduck
056 Mankey
057 Primeape
069 Bellsprout
078 Rapidash
080 Slowbro
086 Seal
088 Grimer
097 Hypno
099 Kingler
105 Marowak
106 Hitmonlee
107 Hitmonchan
110 Weezing
112 Rhydon
121 Starmie
122 Mr. Mime
139 Omastar
141 Kabutops

Phew

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Charizard X. Charizard finally becomes a Dragon and he looks like a shiny version of regular Charizard with blue fire. Between Crunch, Dragon Claw, and Flare Blitz there isn't much the thing can't kill.

That thing is a straight beast, godforbid it gets even one Dragon Dance in before starting it's sweep. May as well pack it in if you've lost your counter to him. Scariest dragon this gen, by a country mile.

MicH

I have:

056 Mankey
057 Primeape
069 Bellsprout
086 Seal
105 Marowak
121 Starmie
141 Kabutops

Next on my list:

Taillow
Tentacruel
Shellder
Rhyperior
Makuhita
Wynaut
Flaaffy
Chinchou
I have

SHellder
Rhyperior
Makuhita
Flaaffy
Chinchou

+ the other 3

Carvanha
Seaking
Bellossom

It works. You'll have more than enough money to buy the Lumiose Boutique clothes without the discount coupon they're doing. It's glorious.

Too bad I payed full price on them when I didn't know what to do with the money I had. XD

Only one luck incense takes effect, I just give one to everybody to make sure I get the money regardless of who battles.

Oooh, okay. That makes sense, this actually just makes me want to try to get the max amount of moneyz. :3

I could swear I tried Luck Incense and the Amulet Coin on 2 out of my 3-mon team in a triple battle Le Wow run, and didn't get any more money than I would have with just the amulet coin. I assumed because they were both items that it wouldn't proc twice.

I know the prize money power and the Coin/Incense stack, and would assume that happy hour falls under a third category because it's a move, and not an item.

I'm sure it works out, maybe there is just a little boost? :0 Then prize money would raise that quite a bit wouldn't? XP

Mega Pinsir, Mega Pinsir, and Mega Aggron!

Tiamant

Apparently I evolved bellsprout into Victreebell without noticing?

Anyway, we're going pretty fast, next 10:

Diglett
Flygon
Garchomp
Woopper
Poliwrath
Poochyena
Purrloin
Patrat
Lotad
Voltorb

MicH

Apparently I evolved bellsprout into Victreebell without noticing?

Anyway, we're going pretty fast, next 10:

Diglett
Flygon
Garchomp
Woopper
Poliwrath
Poochyena
Purrloin
Patrat
Lotad
Voltorb
Maybe we should switch to PMs from now on since we're spamming the thread :D

I have

Flygon
Garchomp
Wooper
Poliwrath
Purrloin
Voltorb

+
Flaaffy
Shellder
Chinchou
AND I found out I have a Wynaut

My next 10:

153 Bayleaf
154 Meganium
156 Quilava
157 Typhlosion
159 Croconaw
160 Feraligatr
166 Ledian
169 Crobat
171 Lanturn
174 Igglybuff

I'm not the fastest at cloning, but I'm willing to help out where ever i can

Ps. i still have 7 Happy Hour Inkay

Still offering one of these bad boys?

lol @ the coupon being a one-time thing.

Anywho, gonna work on some Mews/Darkrais for people. If anyone has a spare Arceus lying around to clone, I can donate any Megastone (save Garchompite, which I've been too lazy to get), lucky eggs, or work something else out.

I'll take one of each if there's some to go around?

Cool, just got a shiny Hasty Froakie with HP Fire 31/31/30/30/31/30 in a Dive Ball

Coolio.

Any way to clone this MicH? Been looking for a Protean Greninja (does yours have Hidden Ability?)

Korosenai

Does anyone on here have any spare Quiet Honedge's? I'm getting tired of my Brave Natured one with the basic four attacks that i've had for like three months... I want to try something new out.

Mega Ampharos is my favourite. It became a dragon and got an amazing hairdo. It's stats aren't too bad either!
Mega Ampharos has the best design. So simple. Much elegant. Very Fabio. Wow.

Pinsir is also probably my favorite. It was the second pokemon I bred, and I think I was the first to do so on gaf. I love how it adds a lot while still being simple and keeping the base recognizable, plus finally making Pinsir a threat.

Mega Pinsir, Mega Pinsir, and Mega Aggron!

Gonna have to agree with you. Mega Pinsir is the ace of my team.
These three know what's up.

Quest1

So I'm at work slaking off playing on simulator, and I tried to think of the most top tier group (though admittedly very boring) I could think of and so far it's been working. I'm like 12-2 in singles since I started playing today.

Max speed jolly M-chomp, rotom-w speD with WoW, belly azumarill sitrus, adamant band Talonflame, skarmory spikes, rocks, whirlwind, balloon excadrill rapid spinner.

Gets walled hard by bulky grass tho, and needs some spattk, but it works well. Any ideas on how to make this boring team more busted?

PK Gaming

Mega Bossgodora (Aggron), Mega Alakazam, Mega Garchomp, Mega Manectric and Mega Heracross.

ugoo18

Mega Scizor, Mega Garchomp and Mega Blaziken for me. Looks wise definitely Mega Blaziken, it's the best looking Mega evolution of all.

I have a Shiny Venomoth.

Anyone interested?

If anyone has a English named Darkai, Jirachi, legendary dog trio, Regi trio, and lake trio please PM me. I think I can make a decent enough offer for some of them.

There's a bunch of legendary that I'm not familiar with so please don't be shy.

one_kill

Just had a battle with someone using Mega Mewtwo X

My Porygon2 survived a psychic and an aura sphere so I was proud of it
I fortunately had an Azumarill that knew Play Rough to kill it

Tiamant

Just had a battle with someone using Mega Mewtwo X

My Porygon2 survived a psychic and an aura sphere so I was proud of it
I fortunately had an Azumarill that knew Play Rough to kill it

Porygon2 is bulky as hell, I've faced one that survived an Icicle crash from Weavile, a full HP Eruption AND a Cross Poison from Crobat.

Korosenai

I think starting tonight, the first Pokemon that I ever try to Masuda Method will be Aegislash. I'm going to go for a Quiet Nature and i'm going to aim for 5 iv's (i'll be happy with any of these spreads: 31/31/xx/31/31/31, 31/31/31/31/xx/31, or 31/31/31/31/31/xx). This should be fun.

one_kill

Just had someone d/c on me, would that count as a loss for me?

Porygon2 is bulky as hell, I've faced one that survived an Icicle crash from Weavile, a full HP Eruption AND a Cross Poison from Crobat.
After many years of ignoring it, it has become one of my favourite Pokemon.

Top Bottom