• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Black and White 2: New Information from Coro Coro

upandaway

The airport in Mistralton? The one that B/W explains is used for cargo flights coming/going from the city? Of course, that could be changed in B2/W2 and it actually does passenger flights now, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions too quickly here--Giovanni being in Unova doesn't necessarily mean we'll go to Kanto/Johto, the same way that one Rocket grunt in Castelia City didn't mean anything. And besides... who says he arrived by air and not by sea?
My first guess was plane because they kept saying how far away Unova is from everywhere else. And I don't mean we'll go to Kanto/Johto, just that it's possible to go in and out of Unova which lends credit to the second map speculation.

Delio

Hmm, the common opinion now is that they're God Beasts, the Bird, the Tortoise (you can see what looks to be a thick leg near Landorus' chin), and the Tiger (Thundurus has claws), perhaps to fit in with the Legendary Dragon Pokemon (The Original Unova Dragon, perhaps?)

Yeah looking at the image now. Landorus kinda has a snapping turtle thing going on with his mouth. And Thundurus totally looks like a tiger rearing up. If so I expect some interesting stat changes.

Gravijah

When do they mention a time skip in B/W?

well, they're set some amount of time after hgss/dppt, we just don't know how long. caitlin looks quite a bit older, though.

F7Mm7.png
dvCIV.png

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Doesn't sound that exciting actually. Doesn't seem they have story involvement or whatever, just their sprites and maybe some old teams in a Battle Whatever.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Eh, by all means jump up and down for an hour if you feel like it. I just feel this is more of a neat cosmetic thing than anything.

The new formes of the trio that are now birds actually look cool, so Im thankful they salvaged those designs. Im excited to see more form the game sometime soon..

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
The new formes of the trio that are now birds actually look cool, so Im thankful they salvaged those designs. Im excited to see more form the game sometime soon..

Now that the precedent has been set for trio legendaries getting new forms, give me a Johto trio revamp. Would love to see different takes on them.

Kamek

PLEASE LET THE BROCK/GIOVANNI RUMOR be TRUE
. I wasn't too hyped for this game at first, but now... oh man.

brock is 16ish in gsc/hgss, right? something like that? then you'd have to take into account the bw timeskip (at least 3-4 years?) and then the bw2 timeskip.
He should be around mid 20s then. Want to see how special pulls of BW2.

Edit: are we positive BW takes place after GSC?

Top Bottom