• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Black & White (Thread #3) - Seasons, Infinite-use TMs, Deru Powah, and More

TheOGB

Banned
cool_trainer said:
4937547854_f4cc46ab9d.jpg
n71id5.jpg

Crumpet Trumpet said:
I'm not gonna bother importing. The soundtrack should tide me over until the American release. Pokemon music is really underrated, I think.

I love Pokémon music. I managed to import the D/P Soundtrack back in 2008. I never got the HG/SS one. Will probably get the Black & White soundtrack when I import Last Window.

You know what's the problem with (recent) Pokemon soundtracks? They stuff everything in there, so there's almost no space and so none of the the tracks loop.

Pureauthor said:
You know what's the problem with (recent) Pokemon soundtracks? They stuff everything in there, so there's almost no space and so none of the the tracks loop.

I have the vs Ho-oh track as a ringtone from HG/SS on my iPhone.

Alright, minor details from the next issue of CoroCoro. Y'all know where to look for the pictures. Take with a grain of salt, that last faked issue looked pretty real.

The article talks about Combination Attacks, exclusive to multi-battles (Double, Triple). Basically, do moves in a certain order, and have 'secondary effects' occur. Most of the described effects in the article sound like field conditions, from their descriptions.

For example, using the attacks Grass Oath, Fire Oath, and Water Oath:

Grass Oath, then Fire Oath -> Field of Fire, causes damage to opponents each turn. Think of a field of grass set on fire.

Grass Oath, then Water Oath -> A Moor attack, drops opponent's Speed. Think of a swampy-type environment, like a marsh.

Fire Oath, then Water Oath -> A Rainbow over the field, making secondary effects for your allies and you more common (It may be something like Serene Grace...). Think of the sun shining through a rain shower.

Shiggie

SHIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVGvlT69B8M&feature=player_embedded

3 Plasma members ambush you in a city
Wargle uses Hyper Beam
New desert area has “sinkhole”-ish things
Dragon skeleton being revered by Team Plasma
New evolution animation shown
Amusement park shoots you out of a cannon
New areas are shown with different settings in the seasons
Iris is in the game?!
Zekrom and Reshiram have new attacks with dynamic camera following it
Mamambou may learn ‘Wish’
New ‘King’ footage
‘N’ has deep backstory. Illustrated picture shows him as a kid living in the wild with pokemon

Top Bottom