• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Center to open in Kyoto in March, featuring MAIKO PIKACHU

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Cosplay Pikachu is a specific breed.
The Rock Star and Libre in the cartoon are just Pikachu cosplaying.

Like I said, in the games :p

tumblr_nq76kyVXSe1rd4ymxo1_500.gif

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
It's 2016 and Ho-Oh still hasn't gotten a movie.

Being the first legendary ever shown in ep 1 of the anime (and not even announced for a while later), it does suck that Ho-Oh has been snubbed :/ I'll even take a tv special about the two towers and how the other one burnt down. Or something. Anything! Even Raikou got his own special, when Entei and Suicune got movie appearances. Raikou did make it into Zoroark movie later on, though.

Boss Doggie

But like I said, there are no differences on the Libre and Rock Star to separate it from other males.
The PhD, Belle, and Pop Star have the black-tip tail.

You can have Cosplay Pikachu without cosplay in the game.
cpikachu.jpg

I know. :p

My whole point is that in the games it's specifically a female, the anime appearance however they're mixed genders.

lupinko

Sendai still wins:

Date Masamune Pikachu
Jirachi and Victini as exclusive mascots
Chespin and Snivy as starter mascots

Busaiku

I know. :p

My whole point is that in the games it's specifically a female, the anime appearance however they're mixed genders.

But once again, they're not the specific breed.
Cosplay Pikachu is a specific breed and cannot be grouped with other Pikachu, it's even in a different egg group. This type of Pikachu is exclusively female.

The male Pikachu in the cartoon were just regular male Pikachu cosplaying.
Cosplay Pikachu was cosplaying too, but it doesn't have to to be Cosplay Pikachu.

Boss Doggie

oh u

Well that OS Ash. That guy is an idiot.

But once again, they're not the specific breed.
Cosplay Pikachu is a specific breed and cannot be grouped with other Pikachu, it's even in a different egg group. This type of Pikachu is exclusively female.

The male Pikachu in the cartoon were just regular male Pikachu cosplaying.
Cosplay Pikachu was cosplaying too, but it doesn't have to to be Dosplay Pikachu.

Ah I didn't notice the black tail.

So how are they born exactly?

JoeM86

But like I said, there are no differences on the Libre and Rock Star to separate it from other males.
The PhD, Belle, and Pop Star have the black-tip tail.

You can have Cosplay Pikachu without cosplay in the game.
cpikachu.jpg

Rock Star and Libre have the black tip tail too...

Esque7

It doesn't mean it IS Articuno :p I checked the original ep and he just says "it looks like..." The ancient-looking art was an Articuno, and it kind of resembled a Ho-Oh in it, since they do both have long tails and fluff on their heads. However, it's not like Ash (in episode 2...) knows what either of those even are at this point in time.

Ash makes mistakes about this stuff constantly.

Use your eyes, it's clearly not Articuno.
Guys, think he was joking :p

Boss Doggie

Pikachu Mario might be a thing soon, maybe Pikachu killing and skinning other Pokemon won't satiate his desire for blood.

Platy

Why the one in the op has a yellow tip of tail (and pikachu crossdresser) and pikachu livre and in the games the tip of the tail is black ?

Busaiku

Why the one in the op has a yellow tip of tail (and pikachu crossdresser) and pikachu livre and in the games the tip of the tail is black ?
Cosplay Pikachu is a separate breed.
It is in a different Egg Group (Undiscovered), and as such, it cannot breed, even with other Pikachu.
Cosplay Pikachu does not have to cosplay to be Cosplay Pikachu. Any other Pikachu can cosplay (in the cartoon, not the games), but it will not be Cosplay Pikachu.

Platy

Cosplay Pikachu is a separate breed.
It is in a different Egg Group (Undiscovered), and as such, it cannot breed, even with other Pikachu.
Cosplay Pikachu does not have to cosplay to be Cosplay Pikachu. Any other Pikachu can cosplay (in the cartoon, not the games), but it will not be Cosplay Pikachu.

So just cosplay pikachus have black tail tip ?

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
For some reason I read the title as Mario Pikachu.

I just got an email about this news and couldn't find the Mario Pikachu in the email so I searched Google and didn't realize it did not say this until I read your post.

Now I want a Mario Pikachu crossover

Forkball

Since this is already on the front page, might as well post some amazing merch featured at the store. It opened a few weeks ago.

333.jpg

247.jpg

1217.jpg

1116.jpg

Boss Doggie

Why are there Pikachu in gimp suits?

Shit, it's a 2 month old bump.

Kamen Rider especially the first series is a classical icon in Japan. The evil organization there is called Shocker. The grunts look like this

latest

Essentially whenever Japan likes to do parody/homage, a villain's mook almost always tend to look like Shocker grunts.

Top Bottom