• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Direct 01.08.13 (U.S.-6AM EST, EUR-12PM CET)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaf's Scrafty side has won me over. Your favorite Pokemon ain't got nothing on mine.
Honorable mention to my favorite Classic pokemon. I was Known as the water trainer back in my school yard days and the center of my Original team were my.

160feraligatr1920x1200.jpg

golduck.jpg
vaporeon.jpg

beje

Banned
Is there an easier way to level up also? haven't played a pokemon game since emerald.

Just play normally with a 4-6 team. At some point in the game you're given a Lucky Egg for free and some places with several high level trainers that want to battle everyday unlock. It just tries to avoid you arriving at the Elite 4 with lvl 60+ death machines and forces you to think your strategy better.

MarkusRJR

This is going to be good... hopefully.

I really hope exploration is in 3D now while battles remain 2D, as battles seem to move faster with the 2D games (versus the console games).

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, Mudkip and Turtwig win "best starters" on cuteness alone.

zroid

Banned
This is going to be good... hopefully.

I really hope exploration is in 3D now while battles remain 2D, as battles seem to move faster with the 2D games (versus the console games).

I think you're going to be disappointed on both counts lol, but we'll see

Oh lord!!! I can't believe I actually woke up for this when I convinced myself I wouldn't be. I will accept nothing less than Xenopokeblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom