• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Y it is.

Fire/Flying attack from a Fire/Flying Pokemon versus Parasect with Dry Skin, Jesus.

(Dry Skin weakness to Fire) x2
(Bug weakness to Fire) x2
(Bug weakness to Flying) x2
(Grass weakness to Fire) x2
(Grass weakness to Flying) x2

That's a good x32 multiplier, more with STAB.

I know why they do this, but I wish numbers flew up over opponents just for situations like this. Belly Drum that shit, too. :D

Quest1

Damn, another flying pokémon to my flying type team <3

You know, the cool thing about this Gen is that with the variety of pokemon, I can see myself doing so many monotype playthroughs. After my monoGen6, fire might be first up for me, and later flying, dragon, water, electric, ground, normal. So many possibilities (and you can dress the part now too -_-)

icy_eagle

I've somehow managed to go a full 360° on the megaevo concept. Hated it at first, came to accept as more megaevos were shown, and at this point in time I'm back to disliking them. Not even sure why :/

8ADhItR.jpg

~_~

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Why are people hating on Mega Aerodactyl?

I've somehow managed to go a full 360° on the megaevo concept. Hated it at first, came to accept as more megaevos were shown, and at this point in time I'm back to disliking them. Not even sure why :/

You mean 180 :p

DMG-01

It looks like Aerodactyl covered in Stealth Rocks.

Healed by SR confirmed.

Probably because GF wasted design resources on them instead of new pokemon; some are version exclusive; you can only have 1 per team; they are a poor replacement for pokemon who actually needed evos like Mawile; and Charizard, the spoiled, overhyped PoS that he is, got 2, when my main man Blastoise only got one. (But I'm just salty. :p)

You mean 180 :p

No, he had it right. Hate->like->hate.

I'm starting to dislike it purely for the way in which I play Pokemon. It's more about the catching and training for me as opposed to some Mega mode which makes Pokemon stupidly powerful. I imagine it would be pretty boring to use in the story.

UberTag

Probably because GF wasted design resources on them instead of new pokemon; some are version exclusive; you can only have 1 per team; they are a poor replacement for pokemon who actually needed evos like Mawile; and Charizard, the spoiled, overhyped PoS that he is, got 2, when my main man Blastoise only got one. (But I'm just salty. :p)
The fact that they're all uber-powered legendary tier once mega-powered up all but guarantees they'll be disqualified from the competitive meta-game as well.

Toxi

Banned
It looks like Aerodactyl covered in Stealth Rocks.
RIP in peace, OU Aerodactyl. You have been missed.

How do we know that? Aside from the size of the region itself, which likely could be increased if there had been no Kanto, Johto suffers from clear balance problems regarding levels of trainers and wild Pokemon. The later, which is much more important, likely wouldn't be solved if there had been no Kanto, because the people designing the game still would be the same.
I hope Gamefreak realized that putting the Gym leader with Pokemon all under 40 after the guy with a level 50 Dragonite was silly.

PS_GUY

No more Mega Evolutions! Just give me new Pokemon, goshdarnit!

I swear, this generation is nothing but a big fan service to all fans. This may be good to some fans, but the ones looking forward to new Pokemon will get shafted. -__-

Neat. Aerodactyl is one of my favorite Pokemon...cool to see he gets a Mega Evo. Now I have a reason to send NIXON the Aerodactyl up to Y to use on my post-game team.

-GJ-

No more Mega Evolutions! Just give me new Pokemon, goshdarnit!

I swear, this generation is nothing but a big fan service to all fans. This may be good to some fans, but the ones looking forward to new Pokemon will get shafted. -__-

There's still a large number of new Pokémon, it's just too bad that they've shown ~45 already before the games are out.

MicH

Ooh nice. I have a fully EV trained Aerodactyl actually, one of my favorites, so I can't wait to mega-evolve him! Same goes for my Lucario. I hope we get a Salamence mega

EDIT Omg Goomy. DRAGON! Pseudo-legendary?

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, does the Mega Evolution inherit the shiny colors?

If so, I'm going to Ridley as hard as I can.

bRa0oXu.png

UberTag

I hope it evolves into Dragon/Fairy :3
It's definitely getting an evolution due to the open spot before Binacle.
Further affirmation that Binacle is getting an evo as well due to all of the single evolution pokemon surrounding it in the Coastal Dex.

Now let's discuss which Digimon Goomy resembles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom