• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.

pariah164

I completed the meme from back on page 114.

JgWphuv.jpg

I didn't rank any of them, because there is no such thing as a shit-tier Pokemon. Just because you think it's shit, doesn't mean it's shit to everybody.

I know a lot of people like to hate on Blue, but to me he's way better than Cynthia, she's like a celebrity that people try and force you to care about, but you just... Can't. It would be more fun if Blue traveled the world trying to troll other trainers because he couldn't defeat red. Yet we keep getting these reject Champions like Steven Stone and Cynthia, basically born into Championism, shoved down our throats.

Or a sub story of a champion that uses a team of all legendaries only to find out the trainers is an illusion along with most of his mons and is used by a dark or ghost type that feeds on the misery of his defeated trainers; their hopes and dreams crushed.

How would that be fun? How does this even make sense and why would he troll other trainers by making fun of his inability to beat his rival? What...

R0ckman

Do people not just battle with their favourite Pokemon? Obviously if your favourite is Magikarp you're fucked :lol, but I'd find it hard to train a team that were theoretically fantastic in battle situations but I just plain didn't like.

Everyone loves Blaziken, I can't stand him. Couldn't use him.

Maybe I should stick to beating my little brother and not online play loool

Same here, he looks too try hard. Them trying to over promote him by having him defeat Charizard in the anime didnt help, then Infernape kicked his ass in gen IV, they bugged out and gave him speed boost even though it makes no sense for him to have it. Its clear what they were doing.

R0ckman

How would that be fun? How does this even make sense and why would he troll other trainers by making fun of his inability to beat his rival? What...

I meant him going around trying to out do other region trainers. He doesnt have to appear in every game, but maybe a side rival or something. I just would find it more entertaining than facing a person Im suppose to worship.

Caladrius

I meant him going around trying to out do other region trainers. He doesnt have to appear in every game, but maybe a side rival or something. I just would find it more entertaining than facing a person Im suppose to worship.

You're not supposed to worship them, they're just meant to be credible opponents with goodwill like Lance. They carry the sense of achievement without the vindictive tone that comes with beating Blue just as he manages to achieve his goal.

UberTag

Is there a link or web page that shows the X/Y exclusive Pokemon so far?
As per this thread on GameFAQs...

X:
Mega Charizard X (mega evolution stones can be traded)
Mega Mewtwo X (mega evolution stones can be traded)
Clauncher
Swirlix
Xerneas (unconfirmed, but probably)

Y:
Mega Charizard Y (mega evolution stones can be traded)
Mega Mewtwo Y (mega evolution stones can be traded)
Skrelp
Spritzee
Yveltal (unconfirmed, but probably)

Same here, he looks too try hard. Them trying to over promote him by having him defeat Charizard in the anime didnt help, then Infernape kicked his ass in gen IV, they bugged out and gave him speed boost even though it makes no sense for him to have it. Its clear what they were doing.

Based on how my younger brother felt about Blaziken: They weren't trying to force its popularity. It was already popular. They were merely pandering to the thing that became the favorite of little kids.

Tusk

As per this thread on GameFAQs...

X:
Mega Charizard X (mega evolution stones can be traded)
Mega Mewtwo X (mega evolution stones can be traded)
Clauncher
Swirlix
Xerneas (unconfirmed, but probably)

Y:
Mega Charizard Y (mega evolution stones can be traded)
Mega Mewtwo Y (mega evolution stones can be traded)
Skrelp
Spritzee
Yveltal (unconfirmed, but probably)

"Unconfirmed, but probably". I dunno why, but it made me life.

DMG-01

I kinda like it, but I'm dying at the spikes looking like big bushy eyebrows and a goatee. It looks like some sort of stereotypical evil rich old dude.

Where did it come from anyways?

Pokémon X and/or Pokémon Y. They're the two latest games in the hit Pokémon franchise, set to release on October 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom