• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

Funny how it seemed almost certain that froakie final form would be first revealed (If all the other ones are indeed fakes) but its the dumb fire witch that gets revealed first.

Symphonic

Wow... that's probably the worst-looking starter evolution in the franchise...

230px-503Samurott.png

My only complaint about Delphox is that I wish it were a bit flashier. More vivid colors, some fire somewhere, something like that. I really like the evo otherwise.

Fey

Banned
Funny how it seemed almost certain that froakie final form would be first revealed (If all the other ones are indeed fakes) but its the dumb fire witch that gets revealed first.

It seemed most certain that Chespin's final form would be released first. T-T

Did any of the other early buyers choose Chespin?

Wow, this is the very first shit looking fire final evolution.

Badass Dragon
Typhoon explosion badger
Kung fu chicken
Kung fu monkey
Wrestling boar

This is some shitty wizard fox. At least be cool looking like Sakuyamon.

Wow, this is the very first shit looking fire final evolution.

Badass Dragon
Typhoon explosion badger
Kung fu chicken
Kung fu monkey
Wrestling boar

This is some shitty wizard fox. At least be cool looking like Sakuyamon.

Eh, Infernape was pretty lame. It's like they said "So... what if Blaziken were actually... a monkey!?!?!?!?!"

Dr. Buni

So much hyperbole in the last two pages. Delphox looks awesome. The third Fire-type starter I actually like, the others being Blaziken and Infernape.

Eh, Infernape was pretty lame. It's like they said "So... what if Blaziken were actually... a monkey!?!?!?!?!"

No, it wasn't.

Calcium

Banned
Of course the one starter I won't even consider is the first to leak. I have no strong feelings either way on Delphox. I hope everyone on Team Fennekin is pleased with it. Bring on the other starters!

Zelias

Banned
Delphox isn't terrible, but after the awesome Braixen design, they could and should have done much better. I'd like to see it in motion though, maybe its animations will redeem it.

Sigmaah

Tbh, Delphox looks good for a fire/psychic Pokemon that's going for a Mage look.

I just need to see the other finals to make my choice, let's hope Greninja is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom