• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo chill

Swampert smacks ninjas in they mouth daily with that staten island lookin water

FNa7Nfw.png

btkadams

Wow, this is the very first shit looking fire final evolution.

Badass Dragon
Typhoon explosion badger
Kung fu chicken
Kung fu monkey
Wrestling boar

This is some shitty wizard fox. At least be cool looking like Sakuyamon.

really? typhlosion was pretty lame imo. i don't think any of them are shit though.

TWILT

Banned
Not exactly what I was expecting, but I actually like that final Fennekin Evo. Need to see Froakie's final Evo first before making my final decision.

Wilsongt

Looks like we're going with typical Medieval staples: Witch/Mage, Knight, and possible Ninja for Froakie.

Or maybe King Froakie. The designs fit well for France.

Delio

I need to see Delphox moving as well. I wanna see the flowing robe. Also Now I'm imagining her being quite the old bitty and being cranky all the time. >_>

Symphonic

Looks like we're going with typical Medieval staples: Witch/Mage, Knight, and possible Ninja for Froakie.

Or maybe King Froakie. The designs fit well for France.

Ninjas are...medieval?

I always love the giant bubble beard king-looking Froakie fake from when they were first announced. Wish it was real.

Calcium

Banned
After looking at it some more, I actually think I kind of like Delphox. I do wonder where the stick went, though.

ryan13ts

Well, it definitely has a unique design for a starter, that's for sure. That said, it doesn't look god-awful like some people are saying, just... weird. And when I say weird, I mean weird for Pokemon. It really does look like something that would come more from Digimon rather than Pokemon.

I'm sure after the initial shock is over, people will start to warm up to it. Look at it this way, would you rather have a strange, but at least unique Fire starter... or another boring, predictable Fire/Fighting like we got the past fucking 3 gens?

Also, where the hell did the stick go?

Sponge

Banned
It's a neat design for what it's trying to do. I'm thankful it's not yet another Fire/Fighting type. I'm just not a fan of this Pokemon.

Then again, I haven't liked a fire starter since Blazkien so go figure.

Well, it definitely has a unique design for a starter, that's for sure. That said, it doesn't look god-awful like some people are saying, just... weird. And when I say weird, I mean weird for Pokemon. It really does look like something that would come more from Digimon rather than Pokemon.

I'm sure after the initial shock is over, people will start to warm up to it. Look at it this way, would you rather have a strange, but at least unique Fire starter... or another boring, predictable Fire/Fighting like we got the past fucking 3 gens?

Also, where the hell did the stick go?
Please, digimon has way better designs than that. Look at taomon and sakuyamon.

Symphonic

People on /vp/ are calling fake because it uses the exact same pose. From what I can see, there are enough small differences between the two poses for it to just be a common idle pose.

Calling real for realz.

Elfteiroh

She is making me like the Fire type... She's actually the first Fire pokemon I like. Don't bash my marvelous Delphox!! >_<

#ex-teamfroakie

Dr. Buni

Doesn't mean it looks good. Just means it looks like a witch
But it does looks good though :)

Still, Delphox is far from being as hated as Emboar was on its reveal and that is a good thing. People hated on Greninja as well, so I guess people just love to complain about everything.

Toxi

Banned
Delphox is a bit disappointing.

Although I do like how the name is a reference to (The Oracle of) Delphi.

qIi8ssd.jpg

It really looks like Greninja has the look of the status screen down pretty well compared to the confirmed one of Fletchinger's.

#teamreal
That thing is awesome.

ITS TONGUE IS A SCARF LIKE HOLY SHIT HOW CAN I NOT LOVE THAT

Kyon

Banned
Any stranded and lost fans of the other two lessors are free to come to Team Froakie

The King welcomes all who repenT
flirt.gif

After Braxian what did everyone actually expect the final evo to be? It was clearly going the way of bipedal witch fox and we got... A bipedal witch fox. Why all the sudden hate?

Sponge

Banned
Delphox is a bit disappointing.

Although I do like how the name is a reference to (The Oracle of) Delphi.

That thing is awesome.

ITS TONGUE IS A SCARF LIKE HOLY SHIT HOW CAN I NOT LOVE THAT

EXACTLY

TEAM #FROAKIE.

After Braxian what did everyone actually expect the final evo to be? It was clearly going the way of bipedal witch fox and we got... A bipedal witch fox. Why all the sudden hate?

I'm just not a fan of the design. I didn't like Emboar after knowing Tepig would become bipedal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom