• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Police Public Broadcast | The Order 1886

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
This is obviously not real. The radio at least isn't.
But then again, the body -among other things- seems just too real to be in-engine.

The game looks phenomenal, but it's not THAT good either. So CG ?
Probably a composite of live action and CG.

I think they have hinted before as there is another FULL bread of werewolf....

tumblr_mwpfb9SYF11sa5mc1o1_500.jpg

FATALITY

Banned
Wha? I'm not attacking the game, you know this right? No need to get defensive and talk about something I never participated in...

sorry if u misunderstood me, i know u werent attacking the game im just saying bcuz there was a lot speculation about e3 trailer

Ricky_R

I've seen faker looking real life footages of things, especially when the effects are painted onto the footage, like it's most likely the case here (which is why it doesn't look entirely real)

At no point the game looked this good. At most, this could be mostly CG, with the guy composited in.

I didn't mean that the game looks as good as this teaser. My point is that, considering how great the actual game looks, I have no doubt they could do this pre-rendered with their engine.

I have a feeling this is going to be another mediocre game. Other than pew pew, I seriously hope they have more to offer than 30 fps cinematic squinting borders.

May be in your view but those who like single player adventure games with story going to love it who are going to minor these days because we already seen Dragon age sales even though its got high praise still it did not fire charts.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I really hope they dive deep into this kind of horror setting and atmosphere in the full game. We've pretty much only seen the rebels and teases of the lycans and this sort of thing could really differentiate the game from other TPS.

You guys might want to wait until he confirms that specific video is from the game as it may just be an ad that SCEE created that they aren't aware of. Because that's really not a trailer at all.

You guys might want to wait until he confirms that specific video is from the game as it may just be an ad that SCEE created that they aren't aware of. Because that's really not a trailer at all.
This is true. I will wait for a response. Since he didnt know what trailer I was talking about.

viveks86

One way or the other, they are toying with us for sure.

J Goldberg ‏@OneLetter 33m33 minutes ago
Quite fun to read the comments surrounding our new teaser this morning, debating if it's real or CG.

UPDATE:

Welp
Andrea Pessino ‏@AndreaPessino 6s7 seconds ago
@VivekGaf @LookAtMeGo1984 oh, that's a commercial by SCEE, I have no information on how it was made, but really, the game looks better :)

It looked good and I thought it was real time as well. Everything they have shown has been so far has been stellar looking so why would I doubt a single room in a police station being so detailed?

Rajang

Definitely in-game.

Ready at Dawn doesn't use CG or 'live action' for The Order. Why would they? Their game already looks fucking insane.

Top Bottom