• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN-9 is going to look Republican until Bloomington starts coming in (which usually is late).

I have a friend involved in the Monroe County Democratic Party, i.e., Bloomington. He texted me that the turnout numbers in the county are looking a lot like 2008, which is a good sign.

Robert Costa ‏@costareports 3m3 minutes ago
On the phone w/ Giuliani. He just left Trump's apt. Said Trump is "watching everything even tho I'm telling him not to." Drinking Diet Coke.

Robert Costa ‏@costareports 42s43 seconds ago
Giuliani thought about bringing platters of Italian food but decided against it. "He always sticks with the hamburgers anyway."

This is gonna be a great movie some day.

mjp2417

Banned
At 7 PM EST the following Polls will close:

Georgia (16 Electoral Votes)
Indiana (11 Electoral Votes)
Kentucky (8 Electoral Votes)
South Carolina (9 Electoral Votes)
Vermont (3 Electoral Votes)
Virginia (13 Electoral Votes)

via CNBC

We can probably unofficially call the presidential race within an hour or so?

The only really interesting one there is Georgia. If that goes blue, then yeah we can call it.
I don't think Georgia is ready to turn blue yet

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Ugh, I am nervous as FUCK y'all. D:

Sean T at RCP ‏@SeanTrende 11m11 minutes ago
Although the fight for Senate could go long. Though I doubt that as well.

This is going to be a short night.

Sean T at RCP ‏@SeanTrende 22m22 minutes ago
These Kentucky returns are not at all what Trump needs.

Obviously these results in Bumfuck, KY tell us everything we need to know. That something. is. happening!

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery

This is going to be a short night.

Sean T at RCP ‏@SeanTrende 22m22 minutes ago
These Kentucky returns are not at all what Trump needs.

Thank you.

Iolo

I picked up a bottle of this for tonight. I'm west coast, so I'll probably be up past midnight slowly savoring and alternately panic-shooting the good shit.

I am drinking:

DFYct1H.jpg

Man thats crazy. I still expect the senate race to be a nail biter.

The only really interesting one there is Georgia. If that goes blue, then yeah we can call it.
I don't think Georgia is ready to turn blue yet

Indiana is probably somewhat interesting, too. Low margins there = we should relax on most of the Midwest and maybe even consider having an outside shot at Iowa.

Plus if Bayh wins there, that's another Senate seat as a buffer.

Loxley

My dad, who's a lifelong conservative and begrudging Trump supporter, just walked in the door and said "I got a bad feeling about this."

mY2pmYe.gif

TreIII

It feels weird. 2004, 2008 and 2012, I was straight glued to MSNBC, waiting for those results to come in. Now, I'm not tuning into anything at all. Probably won't until sweet, sweet confirmation and vindication rolls in.

In the last two years, especially, I've just gotten so nonplussed to 24 hours news networks, and no longer needed them to stay informed. And then started to get angry at them as Trump started to dominate news cycles and it was clear to see where these networks' priorities are.

So it feels weird that I'm not tuning into a channel, to keep up with this.

But at the same time? I'm not missing it at all, either.

If this ends up being an 8+ point win as I expect, I might die of joy. Legit might have an "Elizabeth, I'm comin' to join ya" moment.

EDIT: TOLD Y'ALL WE TAKIN' GEORGIA MOTHAFUCKAS!!!

Joeytj

Banned
Virginia too early to call, but Clinton leading. Georgia too close to call. VT for Hillary.

Indiana and Kentucky for Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom