• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
What's the logic there?
"Indiana’s 9th District — no incumbent running (Republican-held) — GOP venture capitalist Trey Hollingsworth is the favorite thanks to the strong GOP lean of this southern Indiana district. But he moved to the state from Tennessee last fall, and Democrat Shelli Yoder, a Monroe County Council member with deep roots in the state (she’s a former Miss Indiana), has portrayed him as an out-of-touch carpetbagger."

I'm drinking the last of these, and then I'll probably switch to Sobieski and OJ or something. I forgot to go to the liquor store.

How is the Three Philosophers? I was tempted to pick some up over the weekend but decided against it since I figured it's probably a poor pairing for tequila.

OT, since all these polls are literally just closing this minute, shouldn't most of them be too close to call? Where is the link to the chart of what time they were called in 2012?

Zyae

NATE SILVER 7:04 PM
In a bad early sign for Trump, exit polls in Georgia imply a close race there, with Trump leading only about 48-47.

Chichikov

Hot reporting on the ground : lining up for the showbox election party in Seattle similar to 2012, slightly longer maybe.
Can't really remember 2008, I drank a lot.

Can I get this discord link? I'm currently chatting to a girl on tinder for the past 4 hours and it might be a welcome distraction for discord GAF to hear my progress and help me along

GA GAF WHERE YOU AT? TOO CLOSE TO CALL!

uW9G9dO.gif

Kusagari

NATE SILVER 7:04 PM
In a bad early sign for Trump, exit polls in Georgia imply a close race there, with Trump leading only about 48-47.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom