• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a Rubio ad targeting black people living in the ghetto. It was about "slumlords".

"I'm a Democrat and I'll be voting for Marco Rubio."

Paskil

Is the Obama speech today very much different from yesterday?

Also, is someone actually making a new thread or did no one volunteer/assigned?

jonjonaug

Trump hasn't pulled out of Colorado.

True, but his focus really isn't there anymore. He can focus on PA and try and depress turnout enough to win three other states, or focus on CO and try and win five other states, one of which he has less of a chance in then either PA and CO to begin with (if Trump wins in CO but loses in PA he basically can't win without NV and NH).

If Trump loses CO and PA then the election's over anyway, only way he could pick up a win then is if he wins NV and NH and ME2 along with all the other swing states I've mentioned.

guess this isn't goodbye?

this is like that scene in a movie where you think the world is going to blow up and then it turns out everything's okay. Just like Y2K!

Wait... Y2K... Y.. 2... Ke-

Justin Trudeau keeps things going!

justin-trudeau-free-money-in-canada.jpg

True, but his focus really isn't there anymore. He can focus on PA and try and depress turnout enough to win three other states, or focus on CO and try and win five other states, one of which he has less of a chance in then either PA and CO to begin with (if Trump wins in CO but loses in PA he basically can't win without NV and NH).
He needs Nevada (and North Carolina, Iowa, Ohio, Florida) no matter what. He then needs to flip either NH, Colorado, or PA on top of that. Colorado scenario doesn't require NH.

To actually talk about politics, would it be fair to say that Katrina Pierson is the consistently worst Trump surrogate? Or is it Corey? I don't really follow Trump surrogate silliness too much lol

Cyanity

Banned
To actually talk about politics, would it be fair to say that Katrina Pierson is the consistently worst Trump surrogate? Or is it Corey? I don't really follow Trump surrogate silliness too much lol

Definitely Katrina. She started the "All of the accusers are LYING BITCHES but also why aren't we paying attention to Bill's infidelities" talking point. Fuck her.

Katrina is definitely the worst. She's said some crazzzzy shit.

Sorry, Rudy has this locked up.

I give Rudy a pass, he's clearly exhibiting early signs of dementia. Katrina has no excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom