• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

I'm completely convinced Leeds story is legit. Just hearing her talk about it with Anderson, she has zero to gain. If anything it makes her life worse. AC doing a great job with the questioning.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Time to make a new thread or I will. And like everything annoying in the world, it will be a Sia inspired event.

Trurl

Banned
Wait why are there 2 democrats on my CA Senate ballot

I'm not from California, but I believe your state turned the the Senate primary into a runoff type elections. The two Democrats received the more votes than anyone else in the process, so now they are competing head to head.

The problem is that I don't know who either of them are and I usually just vote down party lines.

Hmm, that's an obvious problem with the system that I hadn't considered before.

Drakeon

The problem is that I don't know who either of them are and I usually just vote down party lines.

Kamala Harris is probably who you want then. Certainly read up on Loretta Sanchez as well, but Harris is the one with all the support from the state and national Democratic parties.

SexyFish

Banned
Kamala Harris is probably who you want then. Certainly read up on Loretta Sanchez as well, but Harris is the one with all the support from the state and national Democratic parties.

Yes. Harris is who you want. She doesn't dab during debates.

ct-us-senate-dabbing-20161006-001-998x652.jpg

jonjonaug

If Trump is pulling out of Virginia why not move out of Penn too? It's not looking any better for him there!

Trump can't win VA, he's basically conceded CO and VA for a "try to depress turnout as much as possible and target PA heavily" plan to try and pick up PA/NC/OH/FL, which is basically his only remaining path to victory with CO and VA out of the equation.

If he does lose PA but wins all those other states, he can win if he also gets Nevada and NH (which, again, is the point of the current "try and depress turnout" strategy).

Trump can't win VA, he's basically conceded CO and VA for a "try to depress turnout as much as possible and target PA heavily" plan to try and pick up PA/NC/OH/FL, which is basically his only remaining path to victory with CO and VA out of the equation.

Trump hasn't pulled out of Colorado.

Any word on if the Trump rally in downtown Cincinnati is full? Just curious. The metro area is about 2.1 million people, and the arena holds 17,500.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I cannot believe how fast this thread went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom