• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
From benchmark:

In Illinois, we are ready to make our Final Margin Call. At 76.1% Reporting, we are calling Illinois 50.5% Clinton - 49% Sanders - .5% Other.

Holmes

tumblr_inline_o43tktjcGL1tj7mfi_500.gif

Hillary isn't a great politician as much as a great nerd so the fact that she could get to go up against Donald Trump in 2016 and then Ted Cruz in 2020 is pretty incredible luck.

She's going to win two terms and pundits will still be talking about whether people lack enthusiasm for her.

Bowdz

Hillary isn't a great politician as much as a great nerd so the fact that she could get to go up against Donald Trump in 2016 and then Ted Cruz in 2020 is pretty incredible luck.

She's going to win two terms and pundits will still be talking about whether people lack enthusiasm for her.

Nerds are the new rock stars according to Audi.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
If you told me 15 years ago that the 2016 presidential race would be Hilary Clinton vs Donald Trump I'd have called you nuts

There's like no one at that Bernie thing.

Am I the only one who loves the fact that Bernie is spending more than Hillary and getting beaten by larger margins? That can't be lost on everyone, right.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions

Am I the only one who loves the fact that Bernie is spending more than Hillary and getting beaten by larger margins? That can't be lost on everyone, right.

Him spending more than Hillary really undercuts his messaging a bit. Not that it matters now.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck

the thing i'm watching is that where hillary wins, it's huge; where bernie wins (other than NH and MI), it's super close.

I'm in the minority here, but if he keeps going negative, I think that our Leadership Team in the Senate needs have a nice sit down with him and let him know that he's got some nice chairmanships/positions, and it'd be a damn shame if something happened to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom