• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armaros

I'm shocked by the margin in Ohio. I really, really am. I know we're Clinton country, but still. Damn, girl. Get it queen, because yaaasss werk.

I did not see that happening. Even when the polls weren't being unskewed prior to Michigan, I thought a single point win would be the most either could expect.

I never bought into the post-Michigan scare, not with states like Ohio and Florida in play, that have massive polling systems because of their battleground nature.

Wolf jerking off right now.
dPlwM2n.jpg

Maengun1

Just heard all the results. Yay!

Probably already posted here, but heard Wolf on CNN all "Hillary has won Ohio, Florida, and North Korea" lmao.

I really wish Bernie would drop out at this point. It's tricky because Hillary wouldn't in 08 so she has no moral highground there, but like, come on. I feel bad but also annoyed at the people who are still pumping their savings into his campaign.

shem935

Banned

Probably already posted here, but heard Wolf on CNN all "Hillary has won Ohio, Florida, and North Korea" lmao.

I really wish Bernie would drop out at this point. It's tricky because Hillary wouldn't in 08 so she has no moral highground there, but like, come on.

Was she this far behind?

Cerium

Time to turn our energy towards VP speculation.

I'm really a big fan of the Tom Perez idea. Bernie fans, if they actually care about policy, should love him as well.

Pretty sure that Hillary is going to use the VP to shore up her base and let Trump scare the moderates her way.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member

I really wish Bernie would drop out at this point. It's tricky because Hillary wouldn't in 08 so she has no moral highground there, but like, come on. I feel bad but also annoyed at the people who are still pumping their savings into his campaign.
Hillary wasn't so far behind in '08 however.

This may be a bit of a random question, but what channel are you guys watching? CNN or MSNBC?

Also, nice to see Hillary racking up these states. Seems MO will be a consolation prize for Bernie in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom