• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holmes

tumblr_inline_o3ujth3EOX1r086fu_500.gif

Armaros

Wow some people are really throwing out the no-true liberal argument in seriousness.

And its not even about just Hillary, now its about her voters.

Per @theGreenPapers math: Cruz ahead by 452 votes in Missouri's 4th district now, out of 115K votes. Winner gets 5 delegates.
Urgh. I guess Cruz is winning 2 CDs in Missouri. Though perhaps some of the Jackson County vote left is in CD4.

Clinton Get IL/OH/NC/FL

MO is going to be like Iowa I think but I'll go with Clinton because the coin was tails.

Trump FL/IL/NC
Kasich OH
MO Cruz by coin flip of heads.

Hmmm.....my coin might have failed on Missouri for Trump Cruise, but I'll take my predictions for the night.

Armaros

Can we not post blatantly racist shit from Reddit? My life is in no way improved by seeing stuff like that :/

Reddit has fully jumped on the 'voter suppression', 'blacks are ignorant', 'southern democrats aren't real democrats' 'stolen election'. trains.

Kasich and Cruz have received no media attention pretty much which has been a really good thing for both people. Kasich was easily attacked and destroyed early in the primary (with his unfavorables reaching like 55%) back when people noticed him. None of Cruz's ridiculous ideas (like a VAT just to cut Trump's taxes to nearly 0) have gotten scrutiny either. I think with Rubio gone, the focus will turn to Cruz and Kasich for a bit and that's going to be bad for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom