• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerium

Missouri for Trump as well.

Trump takes everything but Ohio. Clinton sweeps it all.

Tonight was a good night guys. Real good night.

Tom Perez for VP!

Effect

Time to bust out this gif again

Is it finally over?
nFcBhlV.gif

What's this from. Think I've seen it before but not sure.

Bowdz

Holy shit. Kudos to everyone who voted. I did not think anything like this would happen tonight. I was ready for Clinton to lose IL, OH, and MO. GODDAMN SON!

Cerium

Some pundits were speculating that the escalating violence we've seen from the Trump fascists might've scared Democrats into going for the more realistic and safer choice. I think that might really have played a part in it.

UraMallas

With it being that close in MO, just over 1k, you have to believe that Democrats who jumped over to vote in MO actually gave Trump 12 delegates. As long as MO is open. Is it?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
This race has really been two things:
1. Nevada, when the train finally left the station
2. South Carolina, when she closed the door

Sorry that Michigan had to fuck everything up for a week (because it's Michigan) but this really ended a while ago.

Hillary needs to start strategizing for the general. GOP meas could go on for three more months.

Sorry that Michigan had to fuck everything up for a week (because it's Michigan) but this really ended a while ago.

Hillary needs to start strategizing for the general. GOP meas could go on for three more months.

I really am wondering if there were more Michigan folks like my dad -- Republicans engaged in their own Operation Chaos by crossing over and voting for Bernie in their primary.

Ecotic

It would be 4+ months in the event of a contested convention. It's stunning how many advantages Democrats have this year if they don't blow it.

Some pundits were speculating that the escalating violence we've seen from the Trump fascists might've scared Democrats into going for the more realistic and safer choice. I think that might really have played a part in it.

A ton played into Hillary going 5 for 5 tonight. As well as the scare in Michigan.

watershed

Banned

Hillary's team will do what Obama did in 2012, brand their opponent quickly and consistently before the GOP even has a chance to pull itself together. Just as Romney was your job killing boss, Trump will be what I don't know. But Hillary's team won't let anyone forget what he has said in the primary.

T'Zariah

Banned
Guys, we're going to have Obama, Hillary, Bill, Biden, Michelle, +other party leadership just shitting on Trump and the GOP for Six months.

I can't wait.

Brinbe

The superpacs have already gone in on Trump. He's gonna lose the women and minority vote by a shit-ton. And not win enough of the white vote to be a threat. Hillaryis45. Those puma's finally get their day in the sun lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom