• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emarv

I can't even imagine how much Adam will donate to Hill in the general. I'm curious how much my wife will try to give. She knows I'm saving up for a new GPU, but she don't care, haha.

Pretty much. The people on my facebook wall that are still claiming he can do it, are the people who've been posted egregious crap all along. Most of the more rational supporters have moved on to get behind Clinton or to focus on Trump.

I mean, this is just my Facebook wall so your mileage may vary. I long predicted this though. I mean, it's always the way.

But yeah a good chunk of these assholes wouldn't have voted Clinton anyways. *NB* they aren't assholes because they won't vote for Clinton. They're assholes because they're assholes.

Somebody posted s4p numbers in the other thread and their uniques are down 75% from their peak.

I can't even imagine how much Adam will donate to Hill in the general. I'm curious how much my wife will try to give. She knows I'm saving up for a new GPU, but she don't care, haha.

Only thing that's stopped me so far is that we're not spending any disposable income right now. We just bought our house.

I had to stretch a bit to do my annual ACLU contribution. I will give money though, since I'm a permanent resident and therefore can't vote.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/732377163505225728
8opIs3y.png

Paskil

It will be interesting to see if there is some type of coordinated effort on the left to attack Trump daily, via Op-eds. Howard Dean has one in the USA Today...today. His skin is thin enough that I could see a constant stream of attacks causing him to start losing his shit all the time.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...ns-income-giving-howard-dean-column/84422070/

Edit: Ooo, just got an email about a Planned Parenthood fundraiser coming up next month where Tammy Baldwin will be the keynote.

Way too much. I'm maxed and so is my mom. I stopped my monthly contribution and I'm donating the amount to this Ohio LGBT group that helps people who have experienced violence for being LGBT. They need it more than Queen at the moment.

I'm really shocked that nobody has talked about how much he bitches.

Trump is a grade A complainer, really shocked that hasn't hurt him more.

Have you met Trump supporters before? I have since my family is a Trump voting family. All they do is complain about how persecuted they are and how gay people are ruining America for them and how Muslims being in America infringes on their rights. They are losers of the highest degree.

Drakeon

I'm really shocked that nobody has talked about how much he bitches.

Trump is a grade A complainer, really shocked that hasn't hurt him more.
TPM has an article about this morning's tantrum, saying it's the roadmap forward on how to handle Trump. On mobile, so no link, but it's a recent article.

Benchmark is seeing low turnout in Portland and good turnout in older age-wise counties, a pro for Clinton.

Also at the models they are comparing to....lol @ the +40 Sanders forecast...

Seriously, laughing hard right now.

EDIT: If by chance Clinton wins both tonight and Sanders doesn't drop (I know...broken record) speech tonight, well...I REALLY am looking forward to the spin then.

"We'll create new delegates in CA and win them all!"

TPM has an article about this morning's tantrum, saying it's the roadmap forward on how to handle Trump. On mobile, so no link, but it's a recent article.

I could totally see Hillary trolling him so hard in a debate he tries to rush her. I'm not even kidding.

His temperament is as weak as his ignorance is strong.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I could totally see Hillary trolling him so hard in a debate he tries to rush her. I'm not even kidding.

That would be the greatest thing ever. Now I'm going to be incredibly disappointed when this doesn't happen.

That's what everyone said about Michigan though (because of Spring Break).

Big Difference in saying before voting and to report ACTUAL voting turnout is bad.

Benchmark right now is just saying so far in both states, voter turnout evidence is favoring Clinton. Nothing more than that.

MSNBC is seriously going overboard with the "But what will Bill's role be?! Does outlining his role help or hurt Hillary!?"

I don't think anyone cares, tbh.

We've already seen his strategy when he's losing a debate. He'll just yell crooked hillary again and again to stop anyone from speaking. Similar to the Little Marco debate.

Emarv

I'm waiting for Trump to call her a bitch. I don't know if it's gonna happen live or on some leaked tape, but he's gonna hurl some sort of offensive epithet before this race is over. I'm sure of it. He's not disciplined enough.

Ophelion

I don't know even he would go as far as to physically try to attack her on national TV if that's what you're saying. I could totally imagine him getting trolled so hard what little façade he has completely comes down and he has some kind of furious breakdown in front of the American public though.

OK, anecdotal time. Two bros I know who live in Northern Kentucky (I'm across the river in Cincinnati) just posted in the last 15 minutes on FB about being "disenfranchised".

One found out today at the polls, one found out two weeks ago. Both are independents who wanted to vote Dem. One is thirty, one is mid 40s aka grown ass men.

studyguy

OK, anecdotal time. Two bros I know who live in Northern Kentucky (I'm across the river in Cincinnati) just posted in the last 15 minutes on FB about being "disenfranchised".

One found out today at the polls, one found out two weeks ago. Both are independents who wanted to vote Dem. One is thirty, one is mid 40s aka grown ass men.

So what you're saying is Bernie is up in the 45+ demo?
M O M E N T U M

TIL that r/s4p was organized and run at least in party by a marketing firm. Sorry if this was all common knowledge, but I hadn't seen it before.
Roberta Lange on CNN saying she's getting threats and attacks every 1-2 seconds. Jesus, Bernie. Say something, dawg.
Yeah that was an extremely depressing interview. She deserves an apology.

Bowdz

Roberta Lange on CNN saying she's getting threats and attacks every 1-2 seconds. Jesus, Bernie. Say something, dawg.

No bro, it's not his fault because true supporters of the chosen one Bernard would never behave like that. The chosen birdie of peace and justice would be watching over his true supporters. Those who commit crimes are obviously part of the establishment plot to undermine the true revolution.

McCain In Deep Trouble in GOP Primary; Trump, Clinton Close in AZ - PPP

PPP's new Arizona poll finds that John McCain has a negative approval rating with Republican primary voters, and is at pretty serious risk of losing nomination for another term. Only 35% of GOP voters approve of the job McCain is doing to 50% who disapprove. He's in particularly poor standing with conservative voters. Among 'somewhat conservative' voters his approval spread is 33/52, and among 'very conservative' voters it drops all the way down to 18/67.

McCain is polling at only 39% in the Republican primary field. He's benefiting from having multiple opponents. Kelli Ward is at 26%, Alex Meluskey at 4%, Scott McBean at 3%, and Clair Van Steenwyk at 2%. 27% are undecided. McCain is very strong among moderates, leading Ward 60-10. But among 'somewhat conservative' voters he leads just 34-29, and with 'very conservative' ones he's down 35-28. When you narrow the field down to just a choice between McCain and Ward, it's a tie at 41%. Ward is polling this competitively at this point despite having only 41% name recognition.

More in the link.

Hillary having her personal space violates at a debate is nothing new. See the NY Senate debate, or Bernie and his wagging finger.

I'm sorry but this is not true and victim card nonsense. Bernie wagging his finger in debates is not a violation of Hillary's personal space. It's typical stuff that happens at a debate.

John McCain is really about to get primaried by a woman that believes in chemtrails.

The 2008 Republican nominee for president is going to lose to a woman that thinks we need a conversation on chemtrails.

Emarv

No bro, it's not his fault because true supporters of the chosen one Bernard would never behave like that. The chosen birdie of peace and justice would be watching over his true supporters. Those who commit crimes are obviously part of the establishment plot to undermine the true revolution.

My Bernie Bro friend always says "why is it always about crazy supporters? let's talk about the issues and Bernie's record!" Two seconds later he's posting about #UsNotMe.

ummm....maybe it's about everyone, man. not just whoever is the least offensive at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom