• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
yUehM1g.png

vFZhEMf.jpg

Y̠͔̟̲͕̦̪̰̻̞̜̱̜̘̫̦͓̤̏ͮͬ͋ͣͬͤ̆͗̑̒ͦ̊͆̃̈̒o̮͙͍͎̼͕͎͚̰̳̳͚̤̻̟͊̒ͣ̒ͬ̔͗ů̫̟̲͔̠̫̤͓̻͈͚̲̤̺̠̩ͧͪ͗ͤͅr̯̻̻̝̤̫̝̻͇̺͈̗̠̈́̎̎̍͑̋̑̂̈̒̎͋̓͋ͅ ̬͖̗͔̥̝̏̏ͩ̃̍̉͗͐ͨ̈́̀̊͗̾̐̊͗ͣͧD̲̘̱̹̘̼̱͓͎̫̽͆ͯ̍̌ͭͮͨͫ̿̽̌ē͕͎̻̱͇̗̩̳͙͎̑̈́ͬ̿̈͑̽͆͛̔ͭ̄ͧm̲̗̼̙̞͎̞͈̺͇͔ͩ͗̓ͨ̅̈ͯ͗͋̆̆̇͑ͪ͌͑͂o̭͖̪̮̣̦͔̪̭̪͂̽̐ͫ̇̒ͅc̺͎͕̭ͥ̓͐͌ř̗̫̮̟͉͐̏ͬ̎ͮ̊̆ͧ́̄ͧ̈̏ͣ͋̉ͫa̤͖͔͓̠̥͔̲͔̽ͫ̌̐̊̽̏̐̏̏̈̔͑ͭ̾̂̍̾c̭̗̞͛͗̉̐̋̒͗ͥͤ̐̄̋̀ͮ̎̎y͙̹̝̹̭̟ͮ́͆̊͗̍̓̏̐̓̅̂ͩ̂ͯ̎̃͂ͯ ̙͖̻̖̟͇͍̥̬̯̝̤̼͙̣̪ͪ͆ͧ̒̊ͬ̎́̚I̥̣̯̫͔̜̣̣͔̥͒̍̈̅̇̓ͤ̋̓̔̆̾̌͛̔s̪̩͓̟̱̣̺̭͚̼͛̂͗͂̓̓̅̐͛ͩ̔͗̚ ̠̞̟͎̻͇̟͖̞̝̹̹̰̹͌͛̄́ͫͯͮ̈͂͒ͣ̿͐Ḥ͖̭̹͚͔̘̘͚̦͔ͤͧͮ̆̐̉ͦ̅͒̇ͤͥ̋͗̚ả̭̙̣̣̩̥͖̘͚̥̖̝̥͓͓̋̈́͛͛ͨ́͛̾̇̔̅̚c̲͖̣̪̻͈̻̀ͪͥ͊͑̋ͤ̈́̓ͭ̽̑̀͒̍̓͆ͬͪk̺̮̲̞͓͉̣̠ͧ̔ͮ͆̃ͅḛ͖̜̰͖̪̍̎̆ͮ̚d̫̘̼̤͙͈̺͓̞͖̪̹͓̪̻͌̍͋̌̓ͤ̊͋̊

b̼̚a̖ͬͩc̗̲̹͓̽̎̊̅ͥk̖̪̩͒̑̎͊ͅg̻͇͈͍̮̈́̑͛r̖̲̭̲͔͕ͅo̺̰̮̻͎̼ͧͣ̊ͅȗ̳̮͉̬̮ͨ̓́͐n̤̙̹̥̱ͨͅd̫̬͕ ̰̫͂̃̒̑̚m̙͉̦͈̖̤̮ͥ͂͒̔̓̊̈́uͣ̋̐ͫͫ͂̎s̺̣͔̼͕͂͌i̫̗̼̪̤̩͕͆c͍̙̄͐

BRZZZZT
> Incoming Transmission
> Decoding ..........................
> ........................................
> Decoded.

> Displaying Message:

O4R4en4.png

Killer Mike, is this thing working? I don't think it's... wait!
Hello, Hello! Is anyone there? I think I see someone...!

Thank god it's you, PoliGAF. This is Elizabeth Warren with a message from the year 2020. I only have a little bit of time before...

THUNK. THUNK.

No! They're here! Okay, I'm going to make this as fast as possible. As you know by now, Supreme Adm- I mean Secretary Hillary Clinton has won New York by extraordinary numbers. What you don't know yet is that she did this by having de Blasio literally purge voters - by incineration. The mass graves are in .̂̊̍.͖͓̀͟.̍̓ͩ҉̥͙̳.̬͍̞͙̜͈̓̾̌̚̕.̴̱̼͇̟̏̓̒͆ͣ..̹͓͈ͨ̋ͫ̅̊̅.̪̲̯̯͈̹̊ͧ͝.͓̞̳̗̭͉̣̏͑̓́ͮ.ͨ̋̃ͤ̾̎̀.̓̋ͨͦ͋ͪ̏҉̰͍̹͖.̵̅̓.ͭ̌͟.̱͕̲̪̯̇̓̆̑͝.͓͗̆͛̅ͥ͞.͇͕̹̻ͫ̎ͯͅ so if you can find them then maybe you can stop this before it all starts.

Hillary is supposed to win this election. It's been engineered this way from the start by BOTH parties. The Republicans in smoke filled rooms even sabotaged their own primary with a plant to make sure it would happen - another New Yorker, who did the easiest thing in the world. He won the Republican nomination on the backs of bigots and fear-mongers. Voters never had a voice. And they never had a chance. Wall Street and Big Oil made sure of it.

I officially endorsed Bernie Sanders after the New York Primary, and shortly after that I became his running mate. We put up a good fight.

And get this. We won. We won the popular vote in California by a whopping 80-20, and made it all the way to the convention with a slim majority over Hillary Clinton. It was 52-48 nationally.

That's when the superdelegates mobilized. Behind the banner of big money interests and the status quo, the establishment puppets voted overwhelmingly for Hillary Clinton and stole our election from us at the convention. There were over 200,000 protesters at the convention location in Little Rock, Arkansas, but the police-industrial complex took away their right to assembly and had them all put in private prisons.

We tried to dispute the result. We found out as early as April that Clinton had been using a DNC sponsored Super PAC called the Hillary Victory Fund to funnel millions of dollars of unaccounted donations to her own campaign and staff, circumventing every FEC regulation ever written. But Obama blocked all of our challenges and made legal recourse impossible.

And that's how the coronation of Hillary Rodham Clinton happened.

It only got worse from there. Hillary Clinton lowered the minimum wage. She expanded the region of NAFTA to include all of Latin America. Every decent job in this country went to Chile. But as she and her cronies laughed their way to the big banks, all we could do was wonder how it all happened so fast.

In 2019, Hillary suddenly declared an indefinite state of emergency related to an impending terror attack that no one had proof of. But she used her power to disband Congress and replace it with a Duma monitored by Vice Admiral Huma Abedin. If you want to know what trying to legislate under Huma was, let me just tell you what her nickname was: The Iron Duchess.

So Bernie and I started the Revolution. The real one. We went off the grid and organized attacks against the Clinton Foundation, which was the new name for the illegitimate government that ran the country. But Hillary struck back, and even harder than we ever could. The Comeback Kid himself oversaw the thousands of public executions that were broadcast via Time Warner, which operated the Department of Propaganda.

Killer Mike and I are the only ones left. We don't know where Bernie is. He's probably dead. I've been eating nothing but salt and crow for days just to survive. The revolution is over.

I wish we could have seen all the signs before this happened. All the illegal campaign contributions. The voter fraud in New York and Arizona. Getting no media attention. We could have stopped this, if we tried hard enough.

But in 2016, it's not over yet. You still have time. You can beat her. You just have to get out and... do something. Do anything. Maybe you can change the future.

THUMP. THUMP. BOOM.

Remember! It's Bernie o͇r̶͈͚͓̰̭̘ͅ ͇̜̰̓ͬ̆̊ͯB̙̫̖̟͓̥̽ͤu̗̹͈͂̈̑̂́s͓̩̳̼̻̽̃̿ͅtͮ̓͏̹!̣̰͓͈̗̝͡

.̢͈͔̎ͣ̈́̓ͫ̆.̓.̙̫̱̫̳̀.̞̤͉̯͈̃͊ͨ͛̾̈̓.̶̖̳ͣ͐̇ͩ.̫͉ͅ.̵͇͈̠ͨ͛̄̑͐̚.͇͕̗̪̦̥̞͌ͮͮ̓.̡̭͇̬̟͓͔̑.̤͖̥̩̜.̞̦.̞̪͓͠.҉̗̻.̲̫͈̫͎̳̱.̪̰̀.̭̬͇͍̣̰̓ͯ̾͆͟.̺͙͈ͭ͊̽̚.̹̏ͪ̄͢.̊̑ͪ̉̀͐̿͏.̀.̢̻̭.̸̺͉̭ͪ͆.̝̪̳̼̈̂ͬ͊ͨ͗ͮ.̳͕̊̈́̐͛̋̈́͝.͈̰̦ͭ̆̿̂͗͛.ͩ̎͛͌͌̆͑.͖̰̔͟.̠̘̯̭̬͑ͫ̾.̢̗͔͙͍͖͔̳͗̏̊ͮ.͕̙̩ͯ̾͊̒ͬ̽.̪͙ͦͯ̉̂ͥ̾.̵͇̳̥̘̐͊͆ͫ.̯̰̘͉̳͙̻̏̑́.̶͇̙̖̭͇̇̒̽̈́.̰̝͐̚.̡ͭͦ̎̓ͦ̐.̟̫͓ͨ̚͞ͅ.̲̱̪̬̩͗͐͑̎͛ͦ̈.̘͍͚̗̭̙͈̑̐̍.ͣͫ̂̚.̘͇̗̩̙̤̙ͯͨ̊͆ͩ̊.͇̱͙͍̻͢.̣̻̦̩̖͉̘ͭ́͋ͭ͑.̷̖.̺̔.̎̈́̄ͭͪ̚.ͦ҉̙.̧̋̈̈ͫ́̀̂.̴͔̪͍̣̖͇ͪ̀͊.̠̹͉̬͋̀̕ͅͅ.̦̼̟͐ͫ͐̇̅̃͊͟.̝̲͓̼͙͇̣̇́̚.̛͉̜͉̺̠̅͗ͭ.̛̮͍̫̱̗̖̬̄̊ͪ̐.̶̳̪̰̩̖ͬ.̷͉̙̬.̙̟͍͇͎͙͞.̗͖̣̰͂.̖̲̦̗̯̽̃.̲̲͙͔̳̦ͩ.̶̓ͤ͛̒͂ͅ.̞̩̻͖̤̔͆͑͌̒͢.̜̝͖͔̞̲̆̈́.͈͖̪̠̩̣̰̾.̸̭̘.̯̫̒̇̈́̈́.ͩ͐͌̌͏̝̯͇̹.̫̙̹͚̓.̃͆͏͕.̟̲̹̙̥̖̬̒͊̚.̢͇̱̹͚̠̭̮ͯͧ̓.̜͓̹̽̈́͊̉ͣ̒͠.̣̖͖̪̣̼̹͠.̞̰̜͎͓ͨ.̲̠̠̂ͫͥ̑̒.͑͒.̗̙͉̙̟̥̼ͩͤ̀

.̢͈͔̎ͣ̈́̓ͫ̆.̓.̙̫̱̫̳̀.̞̤͉̯͈̃͊ͨ͛̾̈̓.̶̖̳ͣ͐̇ͩ.̫͉ͅ.̵͇͈̠ͨ͛̄̑͐̚.͇͕̗̪̦̥̞͌ͮͮ̓.̡̭͇̬̟͓͔̑.̤͖̥̩̜.̞̦.̞̪͓͠.҉̗̻.̲̫͈̫͎̳̱.̪̰̀.̭̬͇͍̣̰̓ͯ̾͆͟.̺͙͈ͭ͊̽̚.̹̏ͪ̄͢.̊̑ͪ̉̀͐̿͏.̀.̢̻̭.̸̺͉̭ͪ͆.̝̪̳̼̈̂ͬ͊ͨ͗ͮ.̳͕̊̈́̐͛̋̈́͝.͈̰̦ͭ̆̿̂͗͛.ͩ̎͛͌͌̆͑.͖̰̔͟.̠̘̯̭̬͑ͫ̾.̢̗͔͙͍͖͔̳͗̏̊ͮ.͕̙̩ͯ̾͊̒ͬ̽.̪͙ͦͯ̉̂ͥ̾.̵͇̳̥̘̐͊͆ͫ.̯̰̘͉̳͙̻̏̑́.̶͇̙̖̭͇̇̒̽̈́.̰̝͐̚.̡ͭͦ̎̓ͦ̐.̟̫͓ͨ̚͞ͅ.̲̱̪̬̩͗͐͑̎͛ͦ̈.̘͍͚̗̭̙͈̑̐̍.ͣͫ̂̚.̘͇̗̩̙̤̙ͯͨ̊͆ͩ̊.͇̱͙͍̻͢.̣̻̦̩̖͉̘ͭ́͋ͭ͑.̷̖.̺̔.̎̈́̄ͭͪ̚.ͦ҉̙.̧̋̈̈ͫ́̀̂.̴͔̪͍̣̖͇ͪ̀͊.̠̹͉̬͋̀̕ͅͅ.̦̼̟͐ͫ͐̇̅̃͊͟.̝̲͓̼͙͇̣̇́̚.̛͉̜͉̺̠̅͗ͭ.̛̮͍̫̱̗̖̬̄̊ͪ̐.̶̳̪̰̩̖ͬ.̷͉̙̬.̙̟͍͇͎͙͞.̗͖̣̰͂.̖̲̦̗̯̽̃.̲̲͙͔̳̦ͩ.̶̓ͤ͛̒͂ͅ.̞̩̻͖̤̔͆͑͌̒͢.̜̝͖͔̞̲̆̈́.͈͖̪̠̩̣̰̾.̸̭̘.̯̫̒̇̈́̈́.ͩ͐͌̌͏̝̯͇̹.̫̙̹͚̓.̃͆͏͕.̟̲̹̙̥̖̬̒͊̚.̢͇̱̹͚̠̭̮ͯͧ̓.̜͓̹̽̈́͊̉ͣ̒͠.̣̖͖̪̣̼̹͠.̞̰̜͎͓ͨ.̲̠̠̂ͫͥ̑̒.͑͒.̗̙͉̙̟̥̼ͩͤ̀

> ................................
> Requesting ping back.
> Timeout. Requesting ping back.
> .................................
> Timeout. Requesting ping back.
> Timeout.
>
> Transmission has ended.

Bernie Sanders speaks to his supporters

Preview of the convention if we RISE UP
3ALOgzrMxsMs8.gif

z30ZkCh.png

2216488-screenshot20.jpg

tumblr_nq3j8iIBe21rud800o3_250.gif

Establishment Politicians:
ofzg0ep.png

Previous attempts at a revolution:

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN
PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida
PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated
PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Jeb is a mistake. Jeb is a huge mess

PoliGAF 2015-2016 |OT3| If someone named PhoenixDark leaves your party, call the cops RIP
PoliGAF 2015 |OT2| Pls print
PoliGAF 2015 |OT| Keep Calm and Diablos On

PoliGAF 2014 |OT2| We need to be more like Disney World/You are already Kay Hagan
PoliGAF 2014 |OT| Kay Hagan and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad News

PoliGAF 2013 |OT3| 1,000 Years of Darkness and Nuclear Fallout
PoliGAF 2013 |OT2| Worth 77% of OT1
PoliGAF 2013 |OT1| Never mind, Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PoliGaf 2012 |OT6| OBAMA
United States Election: Nov 6, 2012 |OT| - Barack Obama Re-elected
PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi
PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.
PoliGAF 2012 |OT3| If it's not a legitimate OT the mods have ways to shut it down
PoliGAF 2012 Community Thread |OT2| This thread title is now under military control
US PoliGAF 2012 | The Romney VeepStakes: Waiting for Chris Christie to Sing…
PoliGAF 2012 Community Thread

PoliGAF 2011: Forum member gridlock causes inaction on thread title naming crisis
PoliGAF 2011: The 112th U.S. Congress is now in session: Want some graphs with that?

Poligaf episode 2010: The Empire Strikes Back
PoliGAF 2010: On our way to November 2
PoliGAF 2010: Home Of "By The Time I Get To Arizona"

PoliGAF Thread of PRESIDENT OBAMA Checkin' Off His List
PoliGAF Thread of PRESIDENT OBAMA's First 100 Out of the Way

and i have made my triumphant return to the wall of shame

(also hopefully veepstakes start soon so i can get an early lead on my vp debate thread)

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
Fantastic first post! Well done! Tonight was good. It sucks that Adam wasn't around for it. I'm feeling pretty good about next Tuesday.

Paskil

Reposting here because I posted in 4 after this started.

I am so fucking mad right now. I don't donate to primary candidates. I just called out my brother though on his Bernie bullshit and how he wouldn't vote Hillary in the GE, even if Bernie said to do so. I was so pissed and it was so ridiculous, I donated $1000 to Hillary just to make a point. Fuck.

Touchdown

Banned

I am so fucking mad right now. I don't donate to primary candidates. I just called out my brother though on his Bernie bullshit and how he wouldn't vote Hillary in the GE, even if Bernie said to do so. I was so pissed and it was so ridiculous, I donated $1000 to Hillary just to make a point. Fuck.

:eek: wowzers!!!! I would have DONE things for that money.....

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions

Geeze dude, if you can afford it it's one thing, but don't go donating to her campaign unless you can afford it. Honestly, if you can afford it, probably better to give to Senate races.

Link to Guide to Donations

Dems have a luxury this race, that they really only need to reach that diminishing returns threshold to win the President race (No idea what that is, but i'm sure there are some good estimates by experts), but those Senate races could probably use the money much more.

My guess is 53/47 Hillary.

also AMAZING OT
I think she's gonna win it by 10 points or so. Same with Delaware.

Pennsylvania closer to 20, Maryland closer to 30.

Rhode Island will be a coin flip. Will be curious to see if the Sanders campaign tries to spin a win there as justification for staying in the race even if they get blown out everywhere else..

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
The media seems to be drawing a line in the sand that he needs to win most of the races next Tuesday to even have an argument to stay in the race.

Paskil

:eek: wowzers!!!! I would have DONE things for that money.....

I'm just mad because I would rather donate when I know the money is being used for the general election. I had no problem donating to Feingold when he announced, because it's him vs. Johnson. I want to see any political donation I make spent on electing a candidate to office, not eliminating another candidate for the same office. Blah. I would probably even have donated to Hillary in July or whenever she is the sole GE candidate. I didn't want to fund this primary bullshit. :(

Geeze dude, if you can afford it it's one thing, but don't go donating to her campaign unless you can afford it. Honestly, if you can afford it, probably better to give to Senate races.

Dems have a luxury this race, that they really only need to reach that diminishing returns threshold to win (No idea what that is, but i'm sure there are some good estimates by experts), but those Senate races could probably use the money much more.

I can still donate to senate races, and am still evaluating House and Senate races for this cycle. I was just so frustrated and made in this specific instance. It's one thing to have the Hillary echo chamber in PoliGAF, but to actually deal with the shit outside here with the crazy vocal Bernie supporters, especially when they're in your family...

I'm not complaining because I spent all my money. This shit is a big deal to me and this election, depending on who gets the repub nom, will have a hug impact on my donations. I foresee me spending several thousand dollars in the next few months as things unfold.

Suikoguy

I'm just mad because I would rather donate when I know the money is being used for the general election. I had no problem donating to Feingold when he announced, because it's him vs. Johnson. I want to see any political donation I make spent on electing a candidate to office, not eliminating another candidate for the same office. Blah. I would probably even have donated to Hillary in July or whenever she is the sole GE candidate. I didn't want to fund this primary bullshit. :(

You probably won't, Hillary is not spending all that much, especially in comparison. So there is that.

The media seems to be drawing a line in the sand that he needs to win most of the races next Tuesday to even have an argument to stay in the race.
Pennsylvania and Maryland are already out of the equation barring some Michigan-style upset/fluke.

The three remaining states are worth 100 delegates total. Maryland alone is worth 95, and Pennsylvania is double that. So delegate-wise it won't mean much even if he does sweep the other three.

But then again most people will just look at "Bernie won 3 states, Hillary only won 2!" the same way they cheer whenever Bernie wins the loser states like Idaho and Wyoming as if they're meaningful.

Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn 43m43 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Turnout in NY-15, with 99% counted: Democrats, 67,974; Republicans, 1,022 (worth 3 delegates)

Republicans are an endangered species in NY-15

watershed

Banned
Bernie is rethinking his life right now but because he has never changed his position on anything he will continue to believe he can still win the nomination and is clearly the better candidate for President of the United States.

Lawrence O'donnell.."Hillary has more votes than all three republican candidates combined. New York sending a very clear message tonight that it is not in play for republicans in november"

Wow.

Thank you for the insight.

HylianTom

Banned
I missed tonight's festivities, but it looks like the Queen had an excellent night.
It's hard to envision a better outcome. Trump romped, Hillary added a slick layer of grease to an already-steep math hill that Bernie must climb.. this was a good night.

The drumbeat for Sanders to either tone it down or drop out entirely is going to get louder. I'm even starting to see some of Bernie's more ardent supporters in my Twitter feed beginning to come to terms with the state of the race. Their attitude towards Hillary is already approaching this:

ivysaur12

Banned

Dems have a luxury this race, that they really only need to reach that diminishing returns threshold to win (No idea what that is, but i'm sure there are some good estimates by experts), but those Senate races could probably use the money much more.

Thank you for the link shout out!

Lawrence O'donnell.."Hillary has more votes than all three republican candidates combined. New York sending a very clear message tonight that it is not in play for republicans in november"

Wow.

Thank you for the insight.
Trump said tonight he might have a chance at winning it.

He really said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom